Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card- Released ICG Navik for Stage I on November 11th. The admit card along with the details of exam Centre address has been made available in the Applicants login. ICG has manage the ICG paper dates for Stage I along with the publish of admit card.
No email or SMS has been sent to Students regarding the ICG Navik admit card dates. The examination city has been publish for the Stage I exam. ICG Navik exam is conducted to select Applicant for the selection of candidates under Navik General Duty and Domestic branches. Students have to qualify in the computer based test, physical fitness test and medical examination for final appointment.
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2023
- 2 Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2023 Details
- 3 How To Download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2023
Indian Coast Guard has publish the latest notification for the recruitment of Navik, Yantrik through the Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test 01/2023 Batch. Eligible Students can apply online for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 from the web portal www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. All the details related to Coast Guard GD, DB & Yantrik Recruitment 2023 are given below.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2023 Notification. Indian Coast Guard has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Navik GD, Yantrik & Navik DB Post under Advt Coast Guard 01/2023. Those Students are interested in the Following Process of Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik Recruitment 2023 & full the Required Eligibility Criteria Can Download Coast Guard Navik DB & GD hall ticket.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Coast Guard Navik|
|Post Name||GD, DB, Yantrik|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
The Indian Coast Guard is a maritime law enforcement and search and rescue agency that has jurisdiction over the contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone of India’s territorial waters. The Indian Coast Gatekeeper was officially settled on 1st February 1977 by the Coast Watchman Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India. It is governed by the Ministry of Defense. The Indian Navy, the Department of Fisheries, the Department of Revenue, the Central Armed Police Forces, and the State Police Services all collaborate closely with the Coast Guard.
Read Also- SRMJEEE Registration
The selection of Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2023 is based on an all-India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All Applicants will be compulsorily subjected to an identity check prior to the commencement of the examination of Stages- I, II and III of CGEPT.
Can Check- Karnataka State Police Recruitment
Follow these steps to apply for the Indian Coast Guard GD, DB and Yantrik Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the E-admit card download link flashing on the homepage.
- Key in your Registration No or Email Id and Date of birth.
- Enter captcha code and click on ‘Get details’ button.
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card page will be display on screen.
- Download and take its print out.
Candidates Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2023 need to carry a set of documents on the day of exam, all the documents will be scrutinized before the commencement of the examination. Documents will be returned to the candidates after verification is done. Find the list of documents needs to carry on the exam day below.
- Class 10th pass proof along with mark sheet in original.
- Class 12th pass proof along with mark sheet in original.
- Certificates, along with all semesters, years, mark sheets of BE,B Tech, Graduation in original.
- Three copies of computer-generated pre-filled online e-admit card.
- Original caste certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Valid government id proof such as passport, driving license, Aadhaar card/ Voter I-Card, Pan Card, School, ID-Card, or any other photo identity proof.
- Recent colour passport size photos which are not older than three months.
- There should not be any difference between permanent address and domicile proof, both are to be the same.
The details regarding exam date and location, are include in the release by the authorities. Below we are sharing the details included in the hall ticket released by the authorities on their official website.
- Exam Center
- Exam Duration
- Register number of candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Name of Candidate
- Name of examination
- Exam Code
- Post Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Signature
- Applicant Address
- Applicant Category
- Exam Instructions and Guidelines