ITR Filing Login- Have you filed your income tax returns for the assessment year 2022 If not, please do it at the earliest as the deadline for filing ITR is nearing. Experts have also guide taxpayers to do so at the earliest & not wait for the last moment.
Notably, missing the deadline to file the IT return will invite a penalty & can create several problems for all taxpayers. More than 3rd crore taxpayers have filed their ITR on the new e-filing portal of the income tax department as of 2022. In fact, the number of ITRs filed per day is over 4th lakh & increasing every day as the last date for filing returns, i.e. 2022 is approaching.
ITR Filing Login
ITR Filing Login refers to the process of submitting income tax return online to Government tax authorities in the prescribed format. Income tax filing is safer, simpler & quicker than visiting the Income Tax Office to file your returns. Under existing income tax rules in India, e-filing is currently mandatory for most tax assesses & replaces the earlier paper-based system of filing Income Tax Return. The last date for e-filing Income Tax Return for AY 2022 is 31st July 2022.
The deadline to file Income Tax Returns is just about near. As per the inform from the CBDT, the last date to file Income Tax Return is 2022. Many have already filed their ITR & those who are yet to file it, must do so before the end date. Failing to file the ITR can land you in trouble and hence, the submission must be done before the deadline. However, to make the process of filing ITR easy & more taxpayer-friendly, the CBDT has launched an e-filing website, using which one can file their ITRs online. Recently, the Income Tax Department had reveal that more than 3rd crore IT returns have already been file on the e-filing portal till 2022.
ITR Filing Login Details
|Name of Examination||Income Tax Return Filing Login|
Check Also- Siddharth University Result
About ITR Filing Login
Income tax return is the form in which assesses files information about his income & tax thereon to Income Tax Department. Various forms are ITR 1st, ITR 2nd, ITR 3rd, ITR 4th, ITR 5th, ITR 6th & ITR 7th. When you file a belated return, you are not allowed to carry forward certain losses.
The Income Tax Act, 1961 & the Income Tax Rules, 1962, obligates citizens to file returns with the Income Tax Department at the last of every financial year. These returns should be file before the specify due date. Every Income Tax Return Form is apposite to a certain section of the Assesses. Only those Forms which are file by the eligible Assesses are handled by the Income Tax Department of India. It is for some reason imperative to know which particular form is appropriate in each case. Income Tax Return Forms vary depending on the criteria of the birthplace of income of the Assesses & the classification of the Assesses.
Read Also- Gulbarga University Result
Eligibility For Income Tax E-Filing
- Any firm or company must file ITR even if they make a profit or undergo a loss.
- In case individuals wish to apply for a ITR Filing Login loan or a visa.
- In case individuals invest in foreign assets or earn from foreign assets.
- In case individuals wish to claim a refund from the Income Tax Department.
- In case individuals earn an income from home property, etc.
- If the gross annual income of the individual exceeds the details mentioned in the table below.
|Age of the individuals||Gross annual income|
|Individuals who are below 60th years old||2.5 lakh|
|Individuals above the age of 60th years but below the age of 80 years||3.0 lakh|
|Individuals who are above the age of 80 years||5.0 lakh|
Can Check- UP Anganwadi Recruitment
How To Check ITR Filing Login Online?
- Visit the income tax website.
- Click on the ‘login here’ option on the webpage.
- Type in your permanent account number in the ‘enter your user ID’ option & then press the continue button.
- Now, confirm the ‘secure access message’ that they have received. After this, click on continue.
- Now, one needs to choose if they want to receive the six-digit one-time password via text message or voice call.
- After selecting the option, click on enter.
- Individuals can also use their register Aadhaar number or net banking to log in to the income tax e-filing portal.
- While using the Aadhaar option, the number, as well as the OTP, received needs to be provide.
- For net banking, the taxpayer has to enter their user ID & password to get access to the account.
- After the completion of the login process, the IT returns for the financial year 2022 need to be processed as per the directions given on the screen.
Documents Required For Income Tax E-Filing
- The Permanent Account Number of the individual.
- The Aadhaar number of the individual. The Aadhaar number must be website with the PAN.
- The bank account details (bank account number, IFSC code & bank branch) of the individual.