Janani Suraksha Yojana:- Download Janani Suraksha Yojana application form and register PM Janani Suraksha Yojana online and know the benefits and eligibility of the scheme. The government of our country starts schemes from time to time to improve the condition of new born baby and pregnant women. Today we are going to provide you information relate to one such scheme whose name is Janani Suraksha Yojana. Through this article, you will get all the important information relate to Janani Suraksha Yojana. Like what is Janani Suraksha Yojana?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application status etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information relate to Janani Suraksha Yojana, then you have to read this article till the end.
Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
- 1 Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
- 2 Janani Suraksha Scheme 2023 Registration?
- 3 Cash assistance under Janani Suraksha Yojana
- 4 Monitoring of Janani Suraksha Yojana
- 5 Eligibility of Janani Suraksha Yojana
- 6 How to apply in Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023?
Janani Suraksha Yojana has been start by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, the pregnant women of the country will be provide financial assistance by the government. Through this scheme, the condition of pregnant women and new born babies of the country will improve. Only women living below the poverty line can take advantage of this scheme. All those women who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to apply by visiting the official website. Under the Janani Suraksha Yojana, pregnant women have been divide into two categories by the government. On the basis of which they will be provide financial assistance by the government. These categories are as follows:-
Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023 Details
|Name of scheme||Janani Suraksha Yojana|
|Launched on||12th April, 2005|
|Benefit||To provide financial assistance to pregnant women|
|Benefit Amount||Rs. 1400 to rural and Rs. 1000 to urban areas|
Janani Suraksha Yojana implement in PGI Chandigarh
As you all know, through Janani Suraksha Yojana, pregnant women are provide free medicines, food items, free treatment etc. Apart from this, free nutrition is provide for 3 days in case of normal delivery and 7 days in case of C-section. This scheme has now been implement in PGI Chandigarh also. Written orders have been issue by the PGI administration to implement this scheme on 23 June. After which free medical service will be provide to pregnant women register in all institutions and to newborns up to 1 month after delivery.
Under this scheme, routine checkup facility is provide to pregnant women. Apart from this, all the services till going home after delivery are provide free of cost. Newborns are also provide with free treatment for the next 1 month after birth.
Janani Suraksha Scheme 2023 Registration?
The interest beneficiaries of the country who want to get benefits from the government under Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023, those pregnant women will have to apply under this scheme. If pregnant women deliver in government hospital or recognize private hospitals. Those women can get the benefits of this Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023. The amount given by the government will be directly transfer to the bank account of the eligible beneficiary, so it is mandatory for pregnant women to have a bank account and the bank account should be link to the Aadhaar card.
Objective of JSY 2023
As you know, women living below the poverty line are unable to meet their health needs during pregnancy, nor are they able to meet their economic needs. Availability of medical facilities in rural areas is still very difficult. Is. In view of these problems, this scheme has been start by the Central Government. Providing medical facilities and financial assistance to pregnant women through this JSY 2023. Through this scheme, the government will not only reduce the death rate of mothers, but will also reduce the death of children. With this, poor women can also get safe delivery in the hospital so that the child can avoid emergency situations and be safe.
List of low performing and high performing states
- Uttar Pradesh
- A state in Eastern India
- Madhya Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
Note:-The above mention states are those states which have low Institutional Delivery Rate and come under the category of Low Performing States. Apart from these, other states of the country come under the category of high-performing states.
Cash assistance under Janani Suraksha Yojana
If you are facing financial difficulties and are eligible for the government’s Cash Assistance Programme, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will summarize the main points about this programme and help you apply for it. We also provide information about eligibility criteria, how the programme works, and the benefits that you will receive. So if you are looking for help to get out of a difficult situation, then read on!
- For low performing states, the government will provide ₹ 1000 to women and ₹ 200 to Asha.
- For high-performing status, an amount of ₹ 600 will be given to women and ₹ 200 to Asha.
- For low performing states, an amount of ₹ 1400 will be given to women and ₹ 600 to Asha.
- For high-performing status, an amount of ₹ 700 will be given to women and ₹ 200 to Asha.
Are you planning to get your family registered under the Janani Suraksha Yojana? If so, you should be aware of some important information that you need to know. This article will outline everything you need to know about the Janani Suraksha Yojana, including the benefits, eligibility requirements, and how to apply. So be sure to read on to learn everything you need to know!
- The scheme was launched on 12 April 2005.
- Janani Suraksha Yojana is operate by the government in all the states and union territories of the country.
- This scheme is operate by the Central Government.
- Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Odisha and Jammu Kashmir will be specially target under this scheme.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the register beneficiary to have JSY card along with MCH card.
- The list of beneficiaries will compulsorily be display on the display board at Sub Centre, PHC, CHC, District Hospital on the date of distribution.
- 4% of the fund can be used for administrative expenses.
- At least 2 willing private institutions will be recognize in each block to provide better services at the time of delivery.
- If the husband or wife gets the sterilization done after the birth of the child, then in this situation they will be given compensation amount.
- In case of home delivery, an amount of ₹ 5000 will be provide. This amount will be provide only on the birth of 2 children.
- This amount will be disburse by the government at the time of delivery or within 7 days of delivery.
- For cesarean section, maternity amount will be provide through this scheme.
- Apart from this, an amount of Rs 1500 will also be provide.
- An amount of ₹ 600 will be provide to the Asha living with the pregnant woman.
- Apart from this, a maximum amount of ₹ 200 will also be provide.
- Transport assistance of Rs 250 will also be provide to Asha by the government.
Features of Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
- JSY is implement in all the states and union territories, but the main target is to develop the low performing states like Bihar, Orissa, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, MP, UP, J&K, Chhattisgarh etc.
- Every beneficiary register under the scheme must have MCH card as well as Janani Suraksha Yojana card.
- JSY 2023 is a 100% Centrally Sponsor Scheme and it integrates cash assistance.
- The scheme has identify ASHA as an Accredit Social Health Activist.
- The pregnant women who give birth to a child at home with the help of Anganwadi or Asha doctors.
- These candidates will get an amount of Rs.500.
- After free delivery of the child, information is sent to the mother-child regarding vaccination for five years and free vaccination is done.
- All women who register under Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023 will be given at least two ante-natal check-ups, absolutely free of cost. In
- addition, ASHA and Anganwadi workers will also assist them in the post-delivery period with relate services.
Monitoring of Janani Suraksha Yojana
- Monthly meeting will be held at sub center level to monitor this scheme.
- This meeting will be held every month.
- This meeting will be held on the third Friday of the month.
- If Friday happens to be a holiday, the meeting will be held on the next day.
Role of Asha and other health workers under Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
- Identification and registration of beneficiaries.
- Providing assistance to the women in getting all the important documents.
- Providing assistance to the beneficiaries in the last three AMC checkups.
- Identifying Government Health Center and Accredited Private Health Institute.
- Encouraging the beneficiaries to get the institution delivery done.
- To arrange for vaccination of new born baby up to 14 weeks of age.
- Providing information about birth or death of child and mother to ANM or MO.
- Keeping an eye on the health of the mother.
- Promotion of family planning.
Eligibility of Janani Suraksha Yojana
Do you qualify for Janani Suraksha Yojana? If so, you’ll be glad to know that the eligibility criteria are quite straightforward – you have to be an Indian citizen, and your household income must be below Rs 6 lakh per annum. That’s it! If you meet these requirements, you’re good to go! Here are a few more details about the scheme that may help you understand why it’s such a beneficial initiative.
low performing state
- All those women whose delivery is done through government health centers or accredit private institutions.
- Under the scheme, all those Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe women will be cover whose proposal has been made through Government Health Center or Private Accredit Institution.
High performing state
- The woman should be living below the poverty line.
- The age of the woman should be more than 19 years.
- Under the scheme, all those Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe women will be cover whose proposal has been made through Government Health Center or Private Accredit Institution.
Documents of Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- bpl ration card
- address proof
- residence certificate
- Janani Suraksha Card
- Delivery Certificate issue by Government Hospital
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply in Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023?
Interest pregnant women of the country who want to get financial assistance from the government under Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023, they must first go to the official website of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and download Janani Suraksha Yojana Application Form PDF. After downloading the application form, you will have to fill the information aske in the form like woman’s name, village name, address, etc. After filling all the information, you will have to attach all your documents along with the application form and then submit the application form to Anganwadi or Women’s Health Center.
Janani Suraksha Yojana Application Status Check Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Janani Suraksha Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to view application status.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your reference number.
- After this you have to click on the search button.
- Application Status will be on your computer screen.
Process to find States/Union Territories official contact numbers
- First of all you have to visit the official website of nhm.gov.in
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Contact us.
- Now you have to click on the link of States/UT official.
- You will have a list of all the contact numbers in front of you.
Related post :-