Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate –In order to promote financial independence after retirement, the government develop a number of sponsored pension systems to assist individuals in accumulating retirement funds.
To continue receiving pensions, pensioners of the central government, state government, or any other government organization must submit the annual Jeevan Pramaan, a certificate of life, to the pension disbursing agency (PDA). The Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners’ highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, working process, registration process, application process, and much more can be found in the sections that follow.
Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate
A Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate is the name given to the Digital Life Certificate that is part of the Government of India’s Pension Scheme. It is a biometric authentication system that supports a digital pensioner service base on Aadhaar and gives pensioners the option to submit Life Certificates. It works to make it easier, faster, and less complicate to get a life certificate.
In November of each year, pensioners are require to submit their life certificates, or Jeevan Pramaan Patra. However, a new extension grant by the national government gives senior retirees over the age of 80 more time to submit their credentials beginning on October 1. Retirees can submit their life certificates through the doorstep banking alliance of 12 public sector banks or the postal department’s doorstep service, according to a circular issued by the department of pension and pensioners welfare.
Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate Details
|Government of India
|Obtaining a life certificate online
Check Also- Rajasthan PTET Counselling
Jeevan Pramaan Certificate Objective
For the elderly and infirm, getting a life certificate or going to the pension disbursement office used to take a long time and be difficult. The Digital Life Certificate, as it is known in India, was used by the Indian government to digitize the entire procedure for disbursing pension funds in order to alleviate the difficulties associate with this procedure. For pension purposes, a life certificate of this kind serves as evidence of their existence.
Life Certificate for Pensioners Benefits
The following are some major advantages of a Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate for Pensioners:
- Pension fraud is completely eliminate by the functionality of the Aadhaar Biometric Authentication System.
- Jeevan Pramaan makes it easier to submit a Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners.
- Accessing Jeevan Pramaan online and completing the authentication process is easy and practical.
- When a certificate is create, a Jeevan Pramaan pensioner receives an SMS notification.
- Online life certificates can be easily obtain, ensuring that Jeevan Pramaan pensioners receive their payments on time and expediting the pension processing process.
Working Process of Jeevan Pramaan
- Pensioners are not require to appear in person at a Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate authority or disbursement institution for the Jeevan Pramaan certificate because it is a digital effort.
- The Digital Life Certificate is create by making use of the Aadhaar platform after the authentication process has been complete successfully.
- Users only need to submit their biometric data, which can be their fingerprint or iris, to use this method, which is both secure and straightforward.
- Pension disbursing organizations can immediately access a pensioner’s Life Certificate at the Life Certificate Repository, where it was initially store, following the completion of the authentication process.
- As a confirmation, individuals will receive an SMS acknowledgment on their mobile number. The SMS will contain their Jeevan Pramaan Certificate ID.
- The “Life Certificate Repository” houses the Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate, which is accessible to pensioners and the organizations that distribute their pensions at any time and from any location.
- Pensioners from Jeevan Pramaan have the option to have their life certificates automatically sent to the organization that pays them their pensions.
- They can also use the “center locator” on the Jeevan Pramaan website to locate the closest center to them.
Check Also- NHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
Jeevan Pramaan Beneficiaries
People who receive pensions from the state government, the federal government, or another government will benefit from this digital facility. Because it is recognize by the IT Act, they can establish their existence with the certificate without having to appear before a Pension Disbursement agency.
Digital Life Certificate Eligibility Criteria
The Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate for Pensioners is available to anyone who meets the following conditions:
- Applicants must be retire people.
- The applicants must be Central or State Government retirees.
- Candidates must have a current Aadhaar card.
- Aadhaar numbers for applicants must be register with the appropriate pension disbursement organization.
Read Also:- RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment
Required Documents for the Jeevan Pramaan Patra
To create an online digital life certificate known as a Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners, a pensioner would require a number of important documents.
- Aadhaar number
- An active, register mobile number
- To create Jeevan Pramaan Patra online, you must first register with the government’s Jeevan Pramaan portal.
Jeevan Pramaan Registration through Mobile App
All pensioner consumers can now register for Jeevan Pramaan through UMANG APP. This new service has been add to UMANG App. You can easily apply for Life Certificate by downloading UMANG app from Google Play Store or App Store.
Friends, to create Digital Life Certificate from Umang app, you must also have a finger print device, only then you can create Digital Life Certificate, download the mobile app to create the certificate and go to service, choose Jeevan Pramaan service and follow all the instructions given. please follow. If you do not want to generate Jeevan Pramaan Certificate from Umang app, then you can download Jeevan Pramaan app separately for Windows as well as Android app and from that also you can generate Digital Life Certificate.
Can Check-Kakatiya University Time Table
How To Apply Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate Online?
The steps list below must be follow by the user in order to submit a Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners:
- To begin, download and install the official Jeevan Pramaan App in order to create a Jeevan Pramaan Patra online. jeevanpramaan.gov.in
- Once the app has been successfully install, open it up and select the option to “Register as a New User.”
- A registration form will appear, and you will need to fill it out with all of the necessary information, including your name, Aadhaar number, bank account number, pension payment order (PPO), and other personal data.
- After that, click the button label “send OTP” and an OTP will be sent to your register mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify it with your Aadhaar, then click the button label “submit” to generate a Pramaan ID once the validation process is complete.
Steps to Apply for Jeevan Pramaan Patra Online
The steps listed below must be follow in order to submit an online application for a Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners:
- After the Pramaan ID has been generate, the pensioner must connect to the app using a different OTP.
- After selecting the Generate Jeevan Pramaan option, enter your mobile and Aadhaar numbers.
- Next, select the Generate OTP option. An OTP will be sent to your register mobile number.
- Enter the receive OTP for verification. Verify the user’s fingerprint and iris using the Aadhaar data.
- The Jeevan Pramaan will open on your screen. Finally, the pensioner will receive a confirmation SMS to the register cellphone number.
Feel free to get in touch with us at the following addresses if you have any additional inquiries regarding the Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners:
Phone Number: 1800 111 555
E-Mail id: [email protected]
Related post :-