Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana:- Check Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana List online and search name in mjpsky.maharashtra.gov.in beneficiary list and download application status, district wise list. Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana has been launch on December 21 after the formation of Uddhav Thackeray’s government.
Under Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana, the farmers of the state who have taken the loan for the crop till 30 September will be waive by the state government (The loan taken for the crop will be waive by the state government). Today we are going to provide you all the information related to Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana List like application process, documents, eligibility etc. through this article.
Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana
Under this scheme, the loan of up to Rs 2 lakh of the farmers of the state will be waive off by the Government of Maharashtra. The benefit of this Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2023 will be given to the small and marginal farmers of the state, along with this, the farmers of the state who do other traditional farming with sugarcane, fruits, will also get this Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule loan waiver. Will be cover under plan 2023. Maharashtra Finance Minister Jayant Patil says that there will be no condition for the farmers for loan waiver and its details will be issue by the Chief Minister’s Office in the future.
Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana Details
|Article title||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karz Mafi Yojana 2023|
|Launch by||Maharashtra Government|
|Yojana name||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karz Mafi Yojana 2023|
|Registration year||2022- 2023|
Check Also:- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 3rd List
Under this scheme, the third list of beneficiaries (Karj Mafi List) will be release soon. The farmers of the state whose names have not come under these two lists can now check their names in the third list as well and can take advantage of the assistance being provide by the government. This scheme will get benefits. Visit your bank, gram panchayat or your government service center to see the list. MJPSKY is an initiative of the government to provide financial assistance to farmers facing debt issues and to reduce the suicide rate of farmers.
New Update Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana
Cooperation Minister Baba Saheb Patil has announce on Thursday that all the beneficiaries cover under Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana will be cover by the Maharashtra government by the end of July. Under the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotiba Rao Phule loan waiver list, 11.25 lakh farmers will get benefits and by July ₹8200 crore will be transferrer to farmers’ accounts. This scheme was start to provide relief to the debt-ridden farmers.
Baba Saheb Patil ji has also told that due to Coronavirus, there has been a hindrance in the implementation of this scheme and Kharif season is still going on and all those farmers who have not got the benefit of this scheme will be benefit. He has request all those farmers who have not yet receive the benefit of this scheme to get their Aadhaar authenticate.
mahatma jyotirao phule loan waiver payment status
Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray said on Tuesday that under this scheme a total of 7,06,500 farmers’ accounts have been open in Maharashtra and Rs 4,739.93 crore has been deposit in these bank accounts. Under this Mahatma Jyotirao Phule loan waiver, the accounts open by the farmers were verifier through Aadhaar card and then the amount was deposit. The farmers of the state who are still deprived of getting benefits under this scheme should apply under this scheme as soon as possible and take advantage of the scheme.
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule loan waiver list
The state government has decide to release the Karj Mafi List by 22 February. Under this scheme, the small and marginal farmers of Maharashtra who have applier for loan waiver up to Rs 2 lakh can check their name in the beneficiary list. Only those farmers who come in will be given benefits under this scheme. A budget of Rs 10,000 crore has been release by the state government for the implementation of this scheme.
Read Also:- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
mahatma jyotiba phule loan waiver list second list
Under this scheme, the second list of beneficiaries has been issue by the government. Interest beneficiaries should visit their bank, gram panchayat or their government service center to see this second list. Under this scheme, the names of more than 15000 beneficiary farmers were there in the first list, it is believe that in the second list, many more names have come. . The name of the interest beneficiary of the state has not appear in the first list, then he can see his name in the second list and take advantage of the scheme. 3rd list will be release soon under this scheme.
Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme
The first phase of this scheme will be start on March. Interest beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme 2023 will soon be able to apply under this scheme and take advantage. Addressing a conference after the end of the assembly session, Chief Minister Thackeray said that at least documents will have to be submits in the loan waiver scheme and there will be no problem. The state government says that the loan waiver amount will be transferrer to the bank accounts of the beneficiary farmers.
The first list was release on 24 February. The names of more than fifteen thousand farmers are include in this list. After the release of the second list, the government will release some more lists in the next phases till the month of July. The MJPSKY 2 list includes the names of around 21,82,000 farmers hailing from 13 districts of the state, who are eligible for unconditional loan waiver of up to 2 lakhs. “Click for more information relate to Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana”
Maharashtra Loan Waiver Process
- Under this scheme, the bank’s loan account of the interest beneficiaries of the state should be link to Aadhaar card and should be link to various working cooperative societies.
- From March the lists prepare by the banks containing the Aadhaar card number and loan account amount will be publish on the notice boards as well as on the chavadis.
- These lists will give a unique identification number to the farmer’s credit account of the state.
- Farmers of the state will have to carry the Unique Identification Number along with their Aadhaar card and visit the ‘Aap Sarkar Seva’ center to verify their Aadhaar number and loan amount.
- If the loan amount is sanction to the farmers after verification, the amount of loan relief will be credit to the loan account as per the rules.
- If farmers have different views on the loan amount and Aadhaar number, it will be present before the district collector’s committee. The committee will decide and take final action.
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2023
Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana these people will not benefit
- Former Minister, Former MLA and MP
- Under this scheme, benefits will not be given to Central and State Government officers, employees (with a monthly salary of more than Rs 25,000) (except class IV).
- Officers, employees of the Government of Maharashtra (on a monthly salary of more than Rs. 25,000) (except class IV)
- The Board of Directors of State Cooperative Sugar Factories, Agricultural Produce Market Committees, Cooperative Milk Unions, Citizen Cooperative Banks, Cooperative Spinning Mills and officials whose monthly salary is more than Rs.25000.
- They will not be benefit under this scheme.
- Individuals receiving monthly pension amount of more than Rs 25 thousand of the state will also not be eligible in this scheme.
- People of Maharashtra who pay income tax in addition to agricultural income will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits of Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana
- Under this scheme, the loan of up to Rs 2 lakh of the farmers of the state will be waive off by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Short term crop loan and restructure crop loan will be waive from 1st April to 31st March.
- The payment of the state government debt relief amount will be directly transfer to the loan account of the beneficiary farmers.
- Crop loans taken by farmers from nationalize, traders, district central cooperative banks, rural banks, various working cooperative societies and restructure crop loans will be waive off.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provide to the small and marginal farmers of the state.
Documents of Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2023 (Eligibility)
- Small and marginal farmers will be benefit under this scheme.
- Under Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana, a government employee or a farmer who pays income tax cannot take advantage of the scheme.
- The farmers of the state who do other traditional farming along with sugarcane, fruits will also be cover under this scheme.
- The bank official will only take the thumb impression of that person.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- residence certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Also Read:- HRMS Karnataka – How to Access
How to apply in Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2023?
Interest beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme can apply offline, first of all you have to go to your nearest bank with all your documents, Aadhaar card and bank passbook. By going there you have to complete all the process. Now after completing the process the loan amount will be transfer to his account. In this way your application will be complete.
Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana List 2023
This list will be issue district wise. Small and marginal farmers of the state can check their name in the Karj Mafi List 2023 by selecting their district. In the first phase of the scheme, the list of eligible farmer beneficiaries of two villages i.e. 68 villages from each district will be release on February 24 and the second list will be release from February 28. By the end of the month of April, all the eligible farmers will be given the benefit of the loan waiver scheme. In this MJPSKY district wise beneficiary list 2023, the names of those farmers of the state who have taken crop loans till September 30 will appear. Up to Rs 2 lakh of those people The debt of will be forgiven.
maharashtra loan waiver list
Farmers and beneficiaries who want to check the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule loan waiver list issue by the Government of Maharashtra, can see the beneficiary list according to their district from the following districts, but for this the beneficiary or farmer will have to contact their nearest public service center because So far, no official website has been issue by the Government of Maharashtra for the debt waiver list on which the beneficiary list is available, at this time Mahatma Jyotirao Phule debt waiver list or list can be obtain only through the nearest public service center.
Also Check:- BH Series Vehicle Registration
How to see Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotiba Phule loan waiver list 2023?
The interest beneficiaries of the state who want to see the Karj Mafi List should follow the method given below.
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. mjpskyportal.majarashtra.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of beneficiary list, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you have to select your district. After that you have to select your village.
- Then the beneficiary list will open in front of you on the next page.
- Then you can check your name in the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi List 2023.
Related post :-