Kalyan Janata Sahakari Mini Statement:-Hello friends, today in this post we are going to tell you how to check Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank mini statement online? This bank provides many types of online facilities to its customers, with the help of which you can see online balance check, bank statement etc.
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank primarily operates as a scheduled bank in Maharashtra. It has many branches in Maharashtra. It provides all kinds of digital facilities. You can do many things related to banking sitting at home through your mobile phone. In this guide we will see how to get Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank mini statement online
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Mini Statement
With 49 years of banking and financial support for the Indian state of Maharashtra. The Kalyan Janata Sahakari bank provides a variety of banking services to meet the requirements of every customer. One of Maharashtra’s best cooperative financial institutions, the bank was founded in 1973. Customers of Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank can use digital platforms to get a variety of banking services or go to a bank branch.
The bank has established a network of forty-two branches throughout Maharashtra, making it easier for residents of the state to conduct financial transactions. Customers can now bank without going to the bank by using their computer or mobile phone. Through established banking platforms like net banking, mobile banking, SMS, and calling customer service, it is simple to check on the progress of an account. Customers of Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank can access their mini and full account statements in a variety of ways. Utilize the methods outlined below to obtain the mini statement.
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Mini Statement Details
|Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Balance Check||Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Balance Enquiry|
|Name of the Organization||Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank (KJSB)|
|Type of the Bank||Multi-state Co-operative Bank|
|Location of the Main Branch||Maharashtra|
|Number of Branches Available||42 Branches|
|Online Banking||Available (Mobile & Net Banking)|
|Name of the Mobile Banking App||Kalyan Klick|
|Phone Banking||Missed Call Banking, SMS Alerts, Customer Support|
|UPI Services||Accessible through Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM,|
|Bank Account Services||Savings & Current|
|Customer Support||(9 AM to 6 PM)|
|ATM Card Facility||ATM (RUPAY Debit) Card Available|
|Missed Call Number||02261816081.|
Check Also:- India Post GDS Result
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank mini statement over phone
- Registered Mobile Number – You must have a registered mobile number with the bank to check mini statement online.
- The number must be enabled to send and receive SMS.
- You must know the net banking login id.
- The MPIN address is required to login to the Mobile Banking App.
How to check Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank mini statement online?
There are 3 easiest ways to get Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank mini statement online, by which you can view your bank statement from home and mobile.
- Via SMS (without internet)
- via mobile app
- using internet banking
- Visiting ATM (Offline)
Read Also:- ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank mini statement online by sending SMS
This is the easiest way to get bank statement. You can check your Bank mini statement by sending SMS from the mobile number registered with your bank. To check mini statement by sending SMS, follow the steps mentioned below –
- First of all open the SMS app in your mobile.
- Now type LST3″ in the message box and send it to 09223051595.
- Once you send SMS, you will get reply message within few minutes.
- You open this SMS in which you will get information about your mini statement.
Mini Statement using Internet Banking
- First of all open the KJSB Internet Banking page on your computer – https://kalyanjanata.in/login_IB
- After this, login to your Internet Banking by entering Net Banking User ID and Password.
- After login to net banking account click on account statement option from home screen.
- After that choose the period of the statement and click on the View button.
- After this, you will get the information about the mini statement on the screen.
Can Check:- DSSSB Teaching Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment
Mini Statement using mobile app
- First of all open the Kalyan Click mobile app in your mobile.
- If you have not downloaded this app then download it from play store.
- After downloading the app, register using mobile number and net banking login details.
- After registering in the app, click on the “Mini Statement” option on its home page.
- On the new page, you will see the mini statement of your account.
KJSB mini statement from ATM
This is the offline method. If you do not have a mobile number registered with the bank or do not have internet banking facility, you can visit an ATM to get your mini statement –
- First of all, you go to your nearest ATM.
- Then insert the KJSB ATM card in the machine.
- After this you enter your ATM PIN.
- Now from the menu on the screen, select the option “Mini Statement”
- After this you will get information about the last three transactions of your account.
Related post :-
BSNL Complaint Register Online 2023
Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme 2023