KEAM Syllabus:- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical 2024 Syllabus will be comprised of physics, chemistry & mathematics subjects. Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala is the main conducting authority of Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical exam. It is a state level examination.
This paper is organized for admission in the field of Engineering & pharmacy courses. Through KEAM exam, the students will get admission in government and private colleges. Here, Applicants can get the detailed information about KEAM Syllabus 2024.
KEAM Syllabus 2024
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical syllabus 2024 has been set by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala. Understanding the syllabus helps students get an overview of the topics and their distribution. It also helps applicants to prepare well and accordingly plan for KEAM 2024 paper. KEAM Syllabus 2024 will have two sets of papers.
Paper-I includes Physics and Chemistry & paper-II consists of Mathematics. The first paper is to be given by B.Pharma applicants, whereas, the Engineering aspirants have to appear for both, Paper 1 and 2.
KEAM Syllabus 2024 Details
|Name of the Exam
|Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical
|Mode of the Examination
|Pen and Paper-based
Check Also:- MP NHM Female Health Worker ANM Online Form
cee.kerala.gov.in Syllabus 2024 PDF
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical is a series of entrance exams used to get into professional degree programs in the Indian state of Kerala. The Kerala Government’s Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams is in charge of it. The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations releases the model of the entrance exam ahead of time.
The subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics taught in the 11th and 12th grades are tested by students on national boards like the Central Board of Secondary Education and the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, as well as similar boards like the Kerala State Education Board. There are two components to the entrance exam: Mathematics makes up Part I, while physics and chemistry make up Part II.
KEAM 2024 Syllabus
Applicants have to prepare for both Class 11th and 12th Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The in-depth KEAM Syllabus 2024 has been discussed on this page.
The KEAM important chapters which the candidates must prepare for the Physics section are given below.
- Introduction and Measurements
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual nature of matter and Radiation
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Principles of Communications
Read Also:- TNEA Rank List
KEAM 2024 Chemistry Syllabus
The candidates must go through the list of all the Chemistry topics in KEAM syllabus 2024.
- Basic concepts and Atomic Structure
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- The states of Matter
- Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen
- s-Block Elements and Principles of Metallurgy
- p-Block Elements
- d-Block and F-lock Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds and organometallics
- Basic Principles, Purification, and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups containing Nitrogen
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in Everyday Life
KEAM 2024 Mathematics Syllabus
The Mathematics KEAM Syllabus 2024 is given below.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Sets
- Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction
- Matrices and Determinants
- Linear Inequations
- Mathematical Logic and Boolean Algebra
- Trigonometric functions and Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of multiple and submultiples of numbers
- Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Lines and Family of lines
- Circles and Family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Functions, Limits, and continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Differential Equations
Can Check:- UP B.ED Application From
KEAM 2024 Exam Pattern
The exam conducting authorities will publish the prospectus and official KEAM Syllabus 2024 exam pattern on the official website. It will include information about the exam’s format, length, scoring system, number of questions, and other details. In order to prepare effectively for the KEAM entrance exam, candidates should review the syllabus and exam pattern. The following is a list of important points regarding the exam pattern.
- KEAM 2024 comprises two papers- Paper 1st and Paper 2nd.
- Questions for Paper I are set for- Physics and Chemistry, whereas Paper-II will include questions from Mathematics only.
- The questions are objective in nature, i.e., MCQs with each question carrying 5th options to choose from, out of which 1st is the right answer.
- Each paper will carry 120 questions that have to be completed in 150 minutes.
- For every correct answer, 4th marks will be awarded, while incorrect answers will invite a penalty of a negative first number.
How To Check KEAM Syllabus 2024 Online?
- Go through the examination pattern and syllabus for KEAM. cee.kerala.gov.in
- Prepare a study plan for proper preparation.
- Select books recommended by toppers or books that are as per the latest updates.
- Prepare notes while studying the syllabus topics.
- Practice the KEAM exam model question paper or KEAM sample question paper.
- Besides the KEAM sample papers, candidates can solve the KEAM mock test available online.
- Revise using the short notes prepared during the revision phase.
Tips to Prepare for KEAM Syllabus 2024
Some Main tips to prepare for the KEAM 2024 are mentioned below.
- Know the details – Completely understand the examination pattern & the syllabus for KEAM 2024.
- Planning – Formulate a plan for studying, with shatter in between.
- Get the study material – Compile the important books with all the topics from the syllabus. Solve previous year’s papers & mock test series.
- Make notes – Create short notes on all the subject while studying for KEAM. Write down brief notes, summaries and formulas. Notes come of use whenever quick revision is required.
- Take breaks – Take adequate amounts of shatter between study hours.
- Stay healthy – Eat healthily & drink plenty of water to stay fit.
- Previous year’s question papers – Solve the last year’s question papers to practice for KEAM 2024. This helps applicants understand the exam pattern, question weightage, frequently asked questions & the numbering scheme.
- Solving previous year’s KEAM question papers – It can help students point out their mistakes, improve their weak points and improve time management skills.
- Mock test – Solve mock test papers as a source of revision. Imbibe provides a whole range of mock test papers for candidates to practice with the same difficulty level, exam pattern & marking scheme.
- Revision – Use the short notes prepared to revise all the topics.