LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022- On its official website @https://licindia.in, the Life Insurance Corporation of India is anticipated to release the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification shortly. Many applicants are eagerly awaiting the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification as they wish to work for one of the illustrious insurance companies.
For the Assistant positions, such as cashier, single window operator, customer service executive, etc., candidates will be hired. For the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022, we’ve covered the number of openings from the previous year, educational requirements, application costs, age requirements, exam format, and more in this article.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022
- 1 LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022
- 2 LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Details
- 3 LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 4 LIC Assistant 2022 Vacancy
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How To Apply LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online?
One of the most anticipated recruitments that will be posted on the official LIC website in 2022 is the LIC Assistant Recruitment. The quantity of openings will be stated in the official LIC Assistant Recruitment notification. According to zone, there will be openings in the Northern, North Central, East Central, Eastern, Central, Southern, and Western zones.
Candidates must choose a zone of their choosing while keeping in mind that they must pass the LPT for the zone for which they have applied. Preliminary and main exams will be used to choose the LIC Assistant. Candidates can find all the information they need here about the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Assistant (Clerk)|
|Notification Release Date||November 2022|
|Application Form Date||To Be Announced|
Check Also- NHM Manipur Recruitment
The Life Insurance of India Act, which nationalized the insurance sector in India, was approved by the Indian Parliament on September 1st, 1956, leading to the establishment of the Life Insurance Corporation of India. There have been mergers involving more than 245 provident societies and insurance businesses.
According to LIC, there were 290 million policyholders as of 2019, a total life fund of 28.3 trillion, and a total value of 21.4 million for policies that were sold during the 2018–19 fiscal year. Additionally, the business claimed to have resolved 26 million claims in 2018–19. With revenue of $775,283 crore (US$97 billion) and a profit of $4,415 crore (US$550 million), it was rated 98th in the 2022 Fortune Global 500 list.
The importance of insurance is not as well understood as it should be in our nation, which is among the most populous in the world. The following makes an effort to familiarize readers with some life insurance ideas, specifically with regard to LIC.
It should be realized, however, that the content that follows is by no means a complete summary of the conditions and restrictions of a LIC policy, or of its advantages or privileges. Please get in touch with our branch or divisional office for additional information. Any LIC Agent will be happy to provide policy servicing and assist you in selecting the life insurance plan that best suits your needs.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 PDF
Following the publication of the LIC Assistant job notification, the hiring procedure for LIC Assistant Recruitment will begin. Once the LIC Assistant 2022 notification pdf is formally released, applicants will learn about the number of openings, educational requirements, age requirements, application costs, exam pattern, and significant dates. We will post a direct link to the notice pdf below as soon as the LIC Assistant 2022 notification is available. Candidates might obtain a better understanding of the LIC Assistant recruiting process up until that point by looking at the prior year’s notification for the position.
LIC Assistant 2022 Vacancy
The LIC Assistant Recruitment has not announced any openings for assistant (clerk) positions. Approximately 7975 positions were open for the position of Assistant (Clerk) last year. Let’s check at the zone-by-zone vacancies for the LIC Assistant test from last year.
|Northern Central Zone||1313|
|Eastern Central Zone||1531|
|South Central Zone||631|
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Along with the LIC Notification 2022, LIC will announce all pertinent deadlines for the LIC Assistant Recruitment in 2022.
|LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important Dates|
|LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022||To be Notified Soon|
|Application Starts||To be Notified Soon|
|Application Ends||To be Notified Soon|
Read Also- NHM Nagaland Recruitment
The eligibility requirements will be made available by LIC in the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 PDF. The applicant’s age and educational background are taken into consideration while determining the eligibility requirements. To prevent being disqualified at a later stage, applicants must make sure they meet the necessary eligibility requirements before submitting their applications.
The educational requirements for LIC Assistant according to the previous year’s announcement are listed below for candidates to review.
- a bachelor’s degree in any field from a reputable college or institution. For ex-service members, the HSC (10+2+3 pattern) with at least 10 years of service, the Matric with at least 15 years of service, the Non-Matric with at least 15 years of service, plus the Indian Army special certificate exam or the IAF & IN the corresponding exam, are the educational requirements for the position of LIC Assistant.
Candidates can view the age requirements for LIC Assistant below, according to the announcement from last year. We will update the information below if LIC modifies its LIC Assistant 2022 notification’s age requirements.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
Check Here- Karnataka State Police Recruitment
The final step in submitting a LIC application form is payment of the application fee; otherwise, the application form won’t be accepted. The category-specific application costs for LIC Assistant have been listed below in accordance with the previous year’s notification.
|LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022: Application Fees|
|UR/OBC||Rs. 510 + GST + Transaction Charges|
|ST/SC/PWD||Rs. 85 + GST + Transaction Charges|
The LIC Assistant Salary 2022 is the interesting aspect for which applicants must have information, thus interested candidates must check it out here. Below is a direct link to the complete list of LIC Assistant 2022 Salary information.
Candidates can review the LIC Recruitment 2022 selection procedure below.
- Initial Screening.
- Applicants will be chosen from a short list for in-person interviews based on their credentials, prior experience, and general appropriateness.
- Personal interviews and exchanges will serve as the basis for selection.
How To Apply LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online?
- Visit the LIC’s official website at licindia.in.
- Enter the requested information, including your name, email address, and mobile number.
- To the registered Email ID and Mobile number will be provided a provisional registration number and password.
- Log in after receiving the registration number and password to finish the application process.
- Correctly complete the personal, academic, and communication details.
- Add your picture, signature, left thumb impression, etc. to the document.
- Before paying the application fee, double-check the information you entered.
- Pay the appropriate application fee after verification.
- After you have paid the application fee, your application for the LIC Recruitment 2022 will be provisionally accepted.