LIC Kanyadan Policy:- LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme has been start by the life insurance company of India to invest for the marriage and education of daughters. Under this scheme, any person can invest for his daughter’s marriage.
This plan is for 25 years. Under this scheme, people will have to pay a premium of Rs 3600 per month by saving Rs 121 per day, but people will have to pay the premium only for 22 years. After completion of 25 years of this LIC Kanyadan Policy, you will be given 27 lakh rupees.
LIC Kanyadan Policy
You can take this insurance plan for 13 to 25 years. Under this LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme, you will have to pay the premium only for 3 years less than your chosen term. Any person can take insurance up to at least Rs 1 lakh. Dear friends, today we are going to share with you all the information relate to this scheme like application process, documents, eligibility etc. through this article. So read this article of ours carefully.
LIC Kanyadan Policy Details
|LIC Kanyadan Policy can be Taken for||25 Years|
|Policy Premium has to Paid for||22 Years|
|Deposit Amount||Rs. 121 per day or Rs. 3600/- Per Month|
|Premium Paying Term||Less by 03 Years|
|Paying Modes||Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly, Annually|
|L IC Online Policy tenure||13-25 Years|
|Pay for the LIC Kanyadan Policy Plan Options||6,10,15,20 years|
|Tax Rule||Tax-Free Policy|
Life Insurance Corporation Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2023
To take the policy under the LIC Kanyadan policy scheme, the minimum age of the father should be between 18 to 50 years and the minimum age of the daughter should be 1 year. This plan will be available for 25 years. This LIC Kanyadan Policy can also be found according to the different ages of you and your daughter. According to the age of the daughter, the time limit of this policy will be reduce. If a person wants to pay less or more premium then he can join this policy plan and can avail the benefits of this plan.
Objective of LIC Kanyadaan Policy 2023
The main objective of this scheme is as you know that it is very difficult to save for daughter’s marriage, so Life Insurance Corporation of India Company has start a policy to invest for daughter’s marriage, so that people invest in this scheme and save their lives. Can add money for the bright future of the daughter. Through this LIC Kanyadan Policy, the father will be able to fulfill all the needs of his daughter’s future and you will be able to fulfill all the dreams of your daughter and be free from financial problems in your daughter’s marriage.
Additional Details of LIC Kanyadaan Policy
Exclusions: If the policy holder commits suicide within 12 months from the inception of the policy then no benefit of this policy will be provide to him.
Free Look Period: A free look period of 15 days is provide to the policy holder from the date of inception of the policy. If the policyholder is not satisfier with any of the terms and conditions of the policy, he/she can exit the policy.
Grace Period: A grace period of 30 days is provide under this policy in case of annual, quarterly payment. In case of monthly payment, a grace period of 15 days is provide. No late fee is recover from the policy holder during the grace period. If the policy holder does not pay the premium before the expiry date of the grace period, then his policy will be terminate.
Surrender Value: Permission: The policy holder is allow to surrender the policy under this plan after paying premiums for 3 years.
Also Read:- HRMS Karnataka – How to Access
Difference between LIC Kanyadan Policy and Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
|serial number||base||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana||Lic Kanyadan policy|
|1.||citizenship||Only Indian citizens can apply.||It is not mandatory for the applicant to be an Indian citizen to get the benefits of this scheme.|
|2.||age||This scheme can be purchase before the completion of 10 years of age of the girl child.||Daughter’s age at least 1 year Father’s age 18 years to 50 years|
|3.||account holder||Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, the account holder will be a daughter.||Under LIC Kanyadan policy, the account holder will be the father of the daughter.|
|4.||sum assure limit||Limited as per payment made||Minimum one lakh, maximum no limit.|
|5.||boundary||Rs 150000 Lakh||No limits.|
|6.||account maturity period||The account can be operate by the girl child till she attains the age of 21 years or till she gets married after 18 years.||13 to 25 years|
|7.||loan facility||Not available.||Loan can be avail after 3 years of purchasing the policy.|
|8.||payment terms||A maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh can be invest per year under this scheme.||3 years within the term of the policy.|
|9.||Scheme Type||This is a savings scheme started for the education and marriage of girls.||The features of Jeevan Lakshya plan are combine in this plan.|
|10.||in case of death||If the account holder dies, the amount is paid at regular interest to the parents of the account holder.||In case of death of the father, the premium is waived off.|
|11.||compensation||No compensation is provide.||If death is due to natural cause then ₹ 500000, if death is due to an accident then ₹ 1000000.|
Check Also:- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
LIC Kanyadan Policy Tax Benefits
Section 80C of Income Tax Act 1961 provides exemption on premium under LIC Kanyadan. This exemption can be avail up to a maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh. Along with this, exemption is also provide on the amount of maturity or death claim under section 10(10D).
Till what age will LIC Kanyadan Policy be available?
To take LIC Kanyadan policy, your minimum age should be 30 years and your daughter’s minimum age should be 1 year. You get this policy for a period of 25 years. Under which you will have to pay the premium only for 22 years. Friends, let us tell you that it is not necessary that you get this policy done only when your daughter is 1 year old. You can take this policy at any time. According to the age of your daughter, the time limit of this policy can be reduce or increase.
LIC Kanyadan policy premium amount
Under LIC Kanyadan policy, the applicant can increase or decrease the amount of premium according to his income. It is not necessary that the applicant should deposit only ₹ 121 per day. If he can deposit more than this, then he should deposit more. If he cannot deposit ₹ 121, he can take a plan with a lower premium than this. Friends, if you want to get other information relate to LIC Kanyadan policy, then you can visit the official website of LIC or you can also meet LIC agent.
When will the LIC Kanyadan Policy premium have to be paid?
You can pay the premium under this plan as per your convenience. If you want, you can pay the premium daily or in 6 months or in 4 months or in 1 month. You can pay the premium as per your convenience.
Kanyadan Policy Apply Online
This insurance coverage lasts for 13 to 25 years. You’ll have to pay a premium for less than three years of your chosen period under this LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme. Up to a minimum of Rs 1 lakh can be purchased through insurance. Dear friends, today we’re going to give you all the details about this scheme, including the application process, forms, and eligibility. So, read our essay carefully.
Key Facts of LIC Kanyadan Policy
- Through LIC Kanyadan Policy, you can make your daughter’s future financially independent.
- This policy will provide life risk cover for a period up to 3 years prior to the maturity date.
- Under this policy, a lump sum amount will be given to the life assure at the time of maturity.
- Under LIC Kanyadan Policy, if the father dies then the premium will not have to be paid.
- If the beneficiary dies due to an accident, Rs 1000000 will be provide to his family.
- If the death of the beneficiary is due to natural cause then in this case ₹ 500000 will be provide.
- A premium of ₹ 50000 will be paid every year till the maturity date.
- Indian citizens living outside India can also avail the benefits of LIC Kanyadan policy.
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2023
Features of LIC Kanyadan Policy
- Under this policy, if a person dies after participating in this policy, then his family will not have to pay the premium in this policy.
- And his family will be given 1 lakh rupees every year by LIC company and after completion of 25 years of the policy, 27 lakh rupees will be given separately to the nominee of the policy.
- Any person can invest under this scheme for his daughter’s marriage.
- This is a unique scheme that creates a fund for your daughter’s marriage and education.
Click Here:- E Dharti Rajasthan check online
Benefits of LIC Kanyadan Policy 2023
- Under this policy, if the insure dies, his family will be given Rs 5 lakh immediately.
- The death benefit receive by the policyholder during the term of the plan is paid in annual installments, which takes care of the financial needs of the family after the death of the policyholder.
- In this plan you also get the benefit of bonus declare by LIC every year.
- If the death of the insure occurs in an accident, then his family will be given Rs 10 lakh.
- If a person deposits 75 rupees daily, then after 25 years of paying the monthly premium, 14 lakh rupees will be provide at the time of daughter’s marriage.
- If a person saves Rs 251 daily, then he will be given Rs 51 lakh after 25 years of paying the monthly premium.
- This LIC Kanyadan policy continues to pay every year even after getting married for the rest of your life.
- If the death of the insure occurs within a period of 25 years, then 10% of the basic sum assure will be given every year from the year of death till the date of maturity.
- Any person can get Rs 11 lakh for his daughter’s marriage by saving Rs 75 a day.
- The premium payment term under LIC Kanyadan policy is limit.
- This policy is with profit endowment insurance plan which comes with insurance and savings.
- The premium paying term is 3 years less than the policy term.
- There are different premium payment modes under LIC Kanyadan policy which are monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annually.
- If the beneficiary of this plan dies within the term of the policy then 10% of the sum assure is payable every year till 1 year before the maturity date.
- The term of LIC Kanyadan policy is between 13 to 25 years.
- The policy holder can choose to pay as per his requirement. Which is 6, 10, 15 or 20 years.
- The benefit of disability rider can also be avail under this plan. This benefit can be avail only if the premium paying tenure is at least 5 years.
- The premium chart of LIC Kanyadan policy is very simple which can be easily understood.
- Under this scheme, if the policy is active and the policy holder has paid the premium for 3 years, then loan can also be obtain through this policy.
- This policy is completely tax free.
Read Also:- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
Eligibility for LIC Kanyadan Policy
- This policy can only be bought by the father of the daughter.
- The age limit under this scheme is 18 to 50 years.
- To buy LIC Kanyadan policy, the age of the girl child should be at least 1 year.
- The minimum Sum Assured at the time of maturity should be ₹100000.
- There is no limit on the maximum Sum Assure at the time of maturity.
- The policy term under this plan is from 13 to 25 years.
- Under LIC Kanyadan policy, the policy term is 3 years more than the premium payment term.
- If the term of the policy is 15 years, then the policy holder will have to pay the premium for 12 years only.
Documents of LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2023
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- identity card
- address proof
- passport size photo
- Duly filled and signed scheme proposal form
- Check or cash to pay first premium
- Birth certificate
How to apply for LIC Kanyadan Policy 2023?
Interest beneficiaries who want to apply under this policy, you can contact your nearest LIC office / LIC agent and you have to go there and tell that you want to invest in LIC Kanyadan policy. Then he will tell you the term of LIC Kanyadan Policy, you will have to choose it according to your income, then you will have to give all your information and your documents to the LIC agent, after that he will fill your form. In this way you can join LIC Kanyadan Policy. , To get more information relate to the scheme, you can visit the official website of LIC.
Related post :-
AP Digital Panchayat: Citizen Login
E Shram Card 3000 Rs Pension Yojana
Punjab Land Records (PLRS): Jamabandi, Nakal Verification
3 thoughts on “LIC Kanyadan Policy, Application Form, Eligibility, Benefits, Apply Online”
6,10,15,20 years Talambeti Asha Anand weds Dr.Narendra.
Omar & Asha: L IC Online Policy tenure 13-25 Years.
Omar & Asha: L IC Online Policy tenure 13-25 Years.