Mahadbt Scholarship Application:- Mahadbt Scholarship 2024 Mahadbt, or Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer, is a government website that allows students who have completed their tenth grade to apply for scholarships. In this article, you will find comprehensive information about the scholarship. Therefore, read the article to the end to learn how to apply for the scholarship program.
Mahadbt Scholarship Application 2024
A scholarship program for post-matriculated students is the Maha DBT Scholarship, also known as the Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship. The various departments of the Maharashtra Government offer a variety of programs to students who have completed their Matric. Scholarships are distributed by the Social Justice and Special Assistance Department of Maharashtra through the MahaDBT portal; Tribal; Department of Development; Higher Education Direction;
the Technical Education Directorate; Department of Education and Athletics; VJNT, SBC, OBC, and SEBC; Welfare Administration; Medical Education and Research Directorate; Department of Minority Development; Department of Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Skill Development; Rahuri; Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Art Directorate; Nagpur MAFSU; Disability Department and Agriculture Department Students typically take part in these departments’ scholarship programs: Tribal Development Department, OBC, SEBC, VJNT, and SBC Welfare Department, and Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
Mahadbt Scholarship Application for 2024 Details
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
|MahaDBT i.e. Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer
|Last Date To Apply For Scholarship
|31 January 2024
|Who Can Apply?
|Students who have passed the 10th examination
|Scholarship Providing Departments
|Scholarship for ST Students
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government Of India ) – It comes under Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
|Scholarship for OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Students
|Post Matric Scholarship to OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Students – Its comes under OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department
About Mahadbt Scholarship
The Maharashtra DBT Scholarship 2024 is a collection of more than 13 department scholarships for students in Maharashtra who are economically and socially disadvantaged. Students who have good grades but have trouble finishing school can apply online for the MahaDBT Scholarship 2024 based on their eligibility.
Special Assistance Programs, Farmer Programs, the Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship 2024, etc. The official website for scholarships is mahadbtmahait.gov.in. If they meet the requirements and reside in Maharashtra, applicants can submit an online application for the MahaDBT Scholarship 2024.
Mahadbt Scholarship 2024 Eligibility
Mahadbt scholarship is open to students who are pursuing a degree in any discipline at an accredited college or university. The scholarship is available to students of all races and religions, and the amount varies depending on the year. You must be a citizen or resident of the United States and you must be a first-generation student attending an accredited college or university.
- Maharashtra should be the permanent residence of students.
- The First Priority Scholarship is only available to students with excellent grades from their previous degree.
- Admission to the Maharashtra-based institution is required of all applicants.
- Candidates are only allowed to register for one scholarship at a time.
Special Assistance Department, MahaDBT Scholarship 2024 Programs
The Social Justice and Special Assistance Department offers the following scholarship programs:
- Administration of India Scholarship after High School
- Maintenance for Post-Matric Tuition and Examination Fees (Freeship) Student Allowance for Professional Course Study
- Prince Shri Chhatrapati Scholarship for Merit in Shahu Maharaj
- Scholarships for People with Disabilities after High School
- reimbursement of vocational training costs for students from the Scheduled Caste category
MahaDBT Scholarship 2024 Programs Under the Department of Tribal Development
The following list includes the scholarship programmes offered by the Tribal Development Department.
- Post-High School Scholarship Program (Government Of India)
- Exam and tuition costs for tribal students (Freeship)
- Paying for Vocational Education Fees
- Allowance for Maintenance of Vocational Education
- Vocational training fee refund for students who fall under the category of Scheduled Tribes
OBC, SEBC, VJNT, and SBC Welfare Department MahaDBT Scholarship 2024 Programs
The following list includes the scholarship programmes offered by the OBC, SEBC, VJNT, and SBC Welfare Departments.
You need not worry about applying for the scholarship scheme because we have published the step-by-step instructions for each scholarship in this article. Continue reading this article to learn everything there is to know about the MahaDBT Scholarship 2024 programme before you apply.
- Post-High School Grants for VJNT Students
- Examination and tuition costs for VJNT students
- Maintenance Allowance Paid to SBC and VJNT Students Living in a hostel connected to a professional college while enrolled in professional courses
- Theo Chhatrapati Scholarships awarded to deserving students in the VJNT and SBC categories who are enrolled in the 11th and 12th grades
- Post-High School Financial Aid for OBC Students
- Post-High School Financial Aid for SBC Students
- Examination and tuition costs for OBC students
- Examination and tuition costs for SBC students
Maharashtra DBT Scholarship 2024 Last Date
Are you looking for a Scholarship for your future? If so, then you are at the right place! Here at Scholarship India, we have a wide range of scholarships that you can apply for. Some of the scholarships that we offer include Maharashtra DBT Scholarship 2024 Last Date. So what are you waiting for? Apply today and find out just how much money you could be getting!
|Scholarship Event Name
|Scholarship Released Date
|Start of Application
|Till June 2024
How To Apply For MahaDBT Scholarship 2024
You must carefully follow the following step-by-step instructions to apply for the MahaDBT Scholarship 2024.
- To begin your application for the MahaDBT Scholarship 2024, you must first visit mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
- If you go to the link above, you will find a Post Matric Scholarship option under the tab titled “Click below link to Proceed.”
- Select the post-high school scholarship option.
- You will be taken to a webpage with the New Applicant Registration option after tapping on the Post Matric Scholarship option. Tap on this option.
- You will be redirected to a webpage where you will be asked to enter the necessary credentials to register the scholarship application.
- After entering the necessary credentials, tap the Register option.
- After completing the registration process, visit mahadbtmahait.gov.in/Login and enter your username and password to access your scholarship application.
- You will be asked to enter some required credentials and upload required documents after logging in to the application. After that, you will be asked to fill in and upload all required documents and submit the application.
- Passport Size Photo
- Domicile Certificate.
- Annual Income Certificate.
- HSC and SSC Certificate.
- Affidavit and Aadhar Card
- PAN Card.
- Fee receipt.
- College Bonafied Certificate
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Caste validity
- CAP allotment letter.
- Hostel Certificate (If applicable).
Related post :-