MP Free Laptop Yojana- The government of Madhya Pradesh has to resume the MP Free Laptop plan for Meritorious Students. CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan has launched the Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2023 in Hindi for the students of MP.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance for laptops to students who have scored better numbers in the Madhya Pradesh Board Examination. Students can apply for online registration through the official web portal at shikshaportal.mp.gov.in. Check the full details about the MP Board Laptop plan eligibility criteria, percentage from the below section.
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Government has decided to give free laptops to the meritorious Applicant of Madhya Pradesh. Authorities will give Rs. 25000 to Candidate who have scored more than 85 % in class 12th paper to buy laptops. This Plan will encourage & help students for higher studies. So anyone who has secured is a resident of Madhya Pradesh can apply for this plan.
Eligible Student can apply for Free Laptop Scheme through the official portal at shikshaportal.mp.gov.in. Check the full process of the online request, eligibility criteria & documents list from the below section. As a result, the applicant lacks the financial stability to purchase a laptop for improved education. However, with the assistance of this sum, the candidate will be able to receive 25,000 rupees, which will enable them to obtain a laptop for improved education.
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023|
|Started by||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Launched by||CM Shivraj Chauhan|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Pass percentage||75% or above|
|Benefits||Rs 25,000/- for Buying Laptop|
Check Also- SBI Clerk Admit Card
About MP Free Laptop
With the amount given by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Rs. 25000, students can buy laptops for their further studies, which will help them to advance in technology so that Applicant can continue their studies continuously. due to Coronavirus in the last session General promotion was done to all the Applicant, due to which the Candidate were deprived of the laptop scheme & no student of the last session could get the benefit of Madhya Pradesh Laptop plan, but this year Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has taken a decision & all students has also fulfilled its promise of providing Madhya Pradesh Laptop Yojana.
Can Check- Gujarat Police Admit Card
MP Laptop Yojana Online Form 2023
The coronavirus took a severe toll worldwide and in India last year. As a result, all schools, colleges, and businesses have begun working online. Internet mode is also being used in schools to teach classes. Additionally, the student requires a laptop or smart devices for this. However, some students are unable to pay for it due to financial constraints. As a result, the state government is now assisting them.
For applying under MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 PC Plan Enlistment 2023, understudies need to realize about the application interaction, its qualification standards’ and a rundown of reports expected for enrollment. Therefore, we must make every effort to provide you with all relevant information regarding this scheme here. For the most recent updates, continue reading our post.
Read Also- Agra University Time Table
How To Apply MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Online?
- Applicants Have to First Visit MP Shiksha Education Portal 2.0 Official Website i.e. shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
- Home Page Click on Laptop Distribution Option.
- In the new tab, Free Laptop Scheme Page will open with shikshaportal.mp.gov.in.
- Here Check all the Details of Madhya Pradesh Laptop Yojana 2023 like Eligibility, Documents, Form Data & Other Details.
- Click on Registration website.
- In the new tab, Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme Registration Form will open.
- Enter all the details asked.
- Upload the Scanned Document.
- Click on Submit.
- Save the Hard Copy of the request Form for further use.
MP Free Laptop Yojana Online Registration
- Due to this plan, the government has to support the children for studying well.
- So, through the laptop, the poor children can also take category or knowledge.
- In MP state, as per surveys done by the government official department, the number of poor students has very much in marks.
- Then, the government helps them financially through which students can purchase their own laptops under this Plan.
- Also, the amount give under the scheme has Rs 25,000 which has sufficient to have 1st laptop.
- Students with poor backgrounds, but with intelligence can have benefits given by this Plan.
- They can also develop their skills with the help of the Madhya Pradesh Laptop scheme.
- It will also encourage the Candidate for learning with good efforts.
- When they grasp properly, then they can also earn properly in the future.
- Most importantly, Candidate can learn through the internet with the help of a laptop.
Documents Required For MP Laptop Yojana 2023 Name
- Passport Size Photo
- Email ID & Password
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Bank Pass Book