mPassport Seva:-A valid passport is require for any individual traveling abroad for business, tourism, education, medical treatment, or family visits. Passports and related services are in high demand, as suggests by recent economic and globalization trends. The Ministry of External Affairs started the Passport Seva Project to meet this growing demand. MEA’s plans to make mobile services available to the general public coincided with the conception and launch of the mPassport app.
The app’s many features are available to anyone with a smartphone. iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows devices can all use the mPassport Seva App. Find out everything you need to know about the mPassport Seva, including its highlights, goals, benefits, features, and application process.
The Mobile Passport Seva, also known as the mPassport Seva, was made specifically for Indians who only want information about passports. It is a light, easy-to-use program that provides comprehensive information about things like passport costs, where to find passport centers, contact information, general information about the passport, application status, and so on.
The Passport Seva initiative is a collaboration between the Indian government and MEA’s CPV (Consular, Passport, and Visa) division to provide all passport-related services in a transparent, useful, and timely manner. With TCS (Tata Consultancy Services), a private-public partnership is working on one of the largest projects under the NeGP (National e-Government Plan). Through more than 77 passport offices scatters across India, the project provides services to its residents.
mPassport Seva Details
|Other Name||Mobile Passport Seva|
|Introduced by||Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
Mobile Passport Seva Objectives
The government’s recently launch mPassport Seva App mobile application has made getting a passport much simpler. As a result of two new initiatives, the software developed by the Consular, Passport, and Visa (CPV) division and present by Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj on Passport Seva Diwas is anticipate to streamline the entire procedure. In addition to expediting the passport application process, the projects “Passport Application from Anywhere in India” and “Filling Passport Applications Forms from Mobile Phones” could make things easier for hundreds of Indian citizens who want to go on the Haj pilgrimage.
What is mPassport?
The Mobile Passport Seva was made just for Indians and focuses solely on passport-relate details. It is a significant but straightforward service that provides information on the following aspects:
- Passport centers
- Passport fees
- Contact information
- Status of passport applications
- Generic passport information
Using the mPassport Seva mobile app, users can access information on their mobile devices. The Passport Seva Portal’s functions are all accessible through the user-friendly app mPassport Seva.
- New user registration
- Existing user login
- Applying for Passport services
- Pay online
- Scheduling an appointment
- Know more about Passport center locations
- Fee details
- mPassport application status
- Contact information
- Other general information.
mPassport Seva Features
The following are some of mPassport Sava’s most important features:
- Users can look for a Passport Seva Kendra or a District Passport Cell.
- It explains the many steps you need to take to get a passport-relate service and who to talk to if you have questions.
- Citizens who live in other countries will be provide with information about foreign missions and posts. You can also look up police stations in specific districts and states.
- Customers can estimate the necessary payment base on the service using the program’s charge calculator.
- The document advisor assists customers in selecting the required documents when they visit the passport office to apply.
- Users can check the status of their passport applications by providing the file number and date of birth.
- Passports sent can also be track to see where they are in the delivery process.
mPassport Seva Benefits
The following are some of the main advantages of mPassport Seva:
- Issue of new passports: You will need to submit a new passport application.
- New or reissued passports: You can apply to have your passport reissue if you need a new one for any of the reasons list below.
- Passports that have been destroy, altered according to current information, or lost pages or sheets The passport’s validity has expire more than three years ago.
Apply for a New Passport through the mPassport Seva?
The steps list below must be follow by the user in order to use the mPassport Seva to apply for a new passport:
- Download the mPassport Seva app, which is available for Android and iOS.
- After the app has been successfully install, open it.
- The dashboard of the app will open. Next, select the Passport Office option and click the New User Register button.
- A new page will open. Next, enter the unique login ID and a strong password.
- If you forget your password, choose a security question and answer, enter the captcha code, and click the Submit button.
- The passport office will then send an email with a link to
- After clicking the verification link, the applicant will be taken to a new page where they will be asked to provide their login ID as confirmation.
- After the account has been verified, the applicant must stop using the app and restart it.
- After that, select the Existing User tab, which will take you to a new page where you can enter your login information, password, and captcha code.
- Next, select the Apply for a new passport option, which will take you to an application form where you can fill in the require information and make the desired payment.
- Finally, schedule an appointment to visit a passport center for document verification.
Track Application Status
The following steps must be complete by the user in order to monitor the Application Status using the mPassport Seva:
- To begin, launch the mPassport Seva app.
- Next, select the Status Tracker option, then the Application Status button.
- A new page will open, prompting you to enter your register file number and date of birth.
- Finally, select the Track option to monitor the application’s status.
Related post :-