MPSC Group C Exam Date – The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published the notice for Group C Recruitment. Applications were sought for a number of positions. In 2024, the commission will arrange a preliminary examination for these positions. As a result, 10th days before to the exam, the commission will provide the MPSC Group C Admit Card.
On 2024, the MPSC Group C Prelims Exam will be held. Hall tickets will be made available by the board at least ten days prior to the exam date in order to comply with this exam. Using their registered email address or mobile number, applicants can download their Maharashtra Group C Admission Certificate after entering their OTP.
MPSC Group C Exam Date 2024
On July 2024, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) published the MPSC Group C Exam Date Advertisement. According to the notification, candidates may submit the registration form for 595 positions from through 2024, during which time the commission will maintain the application window open.
Additionally, the prelims exam date for the cycle is according to the MPSC Group C 2024 Advertisement. The MPSC Group C Mains Exam Date for the Cycle was made public by the commission. The official announcement states that it will take place between 2024. Preliminary exam selection. With the hall ticket, candidates can take the Mains exam.
MPSC Group C Exam Date 2024 Details
|Recruitment Authority Name
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission
|Name of Recruitment
|Hall Tickets Availability
Check Also- RBI Assistant Admit Card
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (“MPSC” or “the Commission”) is an Autonomous Body constituted and set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India to discharge the duties and functions as assigned under Article 320 of the Constitution. The Commission accordingly recommends suitable candidates for the various posts under the Government and advises Government on various service matters like formulation of recruitment rules, on promotions, transfers, and disciplinary proceedings, etc.
- As assigned under Article 320 of the Constitution of India, MPSC has been entrusted with the following major functions:-
- To conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the Government of Maharashtra
- To advise the State Government on:-
- Matters relating to methods of recruitment to the various services.
- Suitability of candidates for appointment to the services through promotions, deputations, nominations, and transfers.
- Disciplinary matters affecting Government servants.
- Claims for reimbursement of legal expenses incurred by Government servants while defending legal proceedings instituted against them for acts done or purporting to be done in the execution of their duties.
- Claims for the award of injury/family pension to Government servants and,
- Any other matter referred to them by the Governor
- Under Section 80-B of the Mumbai Municipal Corporation Act, the Commission has been entrusted with the responsibility of advising:-
- The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai regarding appointments to posts under the control of Corporation, which are equivalent to or higher than the post Executive Engineer, and
- The Mumbai Electric Supply and Transport undertaking regarding appointments to posts in Grade- A-II.
MPSC Group C Exam Date 2024 Cut Off
The MPSC Group C Exam Date has been set to take place on November, according to MPSC officials. The MPSC Group C Prelims Admit Card 2024, which is provided by the MPSC officials and is available on their official website, was thus required for candidates to take the MPSC Group C Prelims Exam in 2024. You can read the sections below to learn the steps to do in order to obtain the Maharashtra PSC Group C Prelims Admit Card by visiting the official website for the time being.
Read More – JEE Main Admit Card
MPSC Group C Exam Date 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Students must meet all MPSC Group C Exam Date C Eligibility Criteria standards in order to apply for the exam. The age restriction, educational standards, and nationality are the three most significant categories of qualifying criteria. It is crucial to keep in mind that MPSC Group C positions will result in dismissal for students who do not meet the requirements.
- In the age range for applicants to the MPSC Group C is 18th to 38th for general applicants and 18th to 43th for applicants from the Backward Class.
There are three steps to the MPSC Group C Exam Date selection process. Two written tests are give at the start of the hiring process, then there is an interview. The main exam has 200 points, whereas the preliminary exam has 100 questions and 100 marks. The selection process for Maharashtra Group C is comprise of the following steps.
- Prelims Paper
- Mains Paper
MPSC Group C Prelims Exam Paper Pattern
Candidates will be choose for MPSC Group C positions base on how well they performed during various recruiting campaign phases. The preliminary exam will be administered in accordance with the following test format.
- The Paper will be objective type in nature.
- There will be multiple-choice questions base on various subjects.
- The number of questions will be hundred.
- Each question will be of one number.
- The question paper will be set in English & Marathi languages.
- Time duration of the paper will be one hour.
Check Here- KCET Admit Card
How To Check MPSC Group C Exam Date 2024 Online?
- Go to the official website. www.mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Online Facilities section of the portal & make your selection there.
- Locate the website labeled Group C Hall Ticket 2024.
- Complete the form with your registered phone number, email address, and OTP.
- Ensure that the data you entered is correct & click the submit button.
- Download the appropriate hall ticket.
- Get a copy of the Paper Admit Card for future reference.
MPSC Group C 2024 Exam Preparation Tips
To fully prepare for the MPSC Group C exam, students must follow the study plan to the letter. As a result, individuals might raise their overall score on the Group C exam for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Without a doubt, the exam will involve a large degree of competition. Making a thorough preparation plan for the MPSC group C preliminary and main exams will increase your chances of being select for the next phase of the selection process. Here are five ideas that students can think about as they prepare.
- After taking notes on the significant aspects covered in the MPSC Group C Syllabus.
- Begin the preparation by focusing on more specific subjects.
- Make brief notes and revise as needed promptly.
- Participate in the Mock exam so that you can promptly evaluate yourself.
- You must acquire some experience with the MPSC Group C question paper.