Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana:-Continuous efforts are made by the government for the empowerment of girls. For this, many schemes are start by the government from time to time. Today we are going to provide you information related to one such scheme launched by the Government of Bihar, whose name is Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
By reading this article you will get all the important information relate to this scheme. Such as what is Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana?, its benefits, objectives, eligibility, features, important documents, application etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
This scheme has been start by the Government of Bihar to encourage the girls of the state for higher education. Under this scheme, an amount of about ₹ 50000 will be provide to the girls till they get their graduation degree. This amount will be provide to them in installments from their birth till they get their graduation degree. About 1.50 crore girls will be able to take advantage of this scheme. Only 2 daughters of a family can take advantage of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. Under this scheme, funds will be provide by the government to buy sanitary napkins and also to buy uniforms. Click for all the information relate to “Stree Swabhiman Yojana”
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana|
|launched by||Mukhyamantri Nitish Kumar|
|department||Women’s Welfare Department|
|Start Date to Apply||Available now|
|last date to apply||not declared|
|Target||to empower girl students|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
Check Also- APPSC Group 1 Notification
About Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the girls of the state to take higher education. Through this scheme, funds will be provide in installments till the girls of Bihar get their graduation degree. So that they will be encourage towards education. Through this scheme, all girls will become empower and the entire state will develop in the field of education. Through Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, the future of girls will be bright in the field of higher education and they will become self-reliant. this scheme, financial assistance will also be given to all those parents who are unable to raise funds for the education of their daughters.
Portal opened for application
The portal has been open by the government to apply under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. Now pass girl students of academic level 2018-21 can apply under this scheme. It is mandatory to upload scene copy of Aadhaar card, Bank account passbook, residential and marksheet for the application. If the girl students have not receive the mark sheet from the University, then they can also apply by downloading the mark sheet from the website of the University. As soon as the mark sheet is receive, the student will have to login to the portal and upload the original mark sheet. If the original mark sheet is not upload then the application can be reject. The process of sending the girl students whose applications were pending to the department has start after investigation.
Applications for girl child upliftment of 555 girl students of Vaishali district were scrutinize in 10 days between May 20 and 30. Applications of 105 girl students of Jandaha College, 123 of RN College, 106 of RPS College and 214 of Vaishali Mahila College were scrutinize. In which the final amount was sent to the department for payment. By March 31, all those students who have passed the graduation examination will be given ₹ 25000. Apart from this, the girl students who have pass the graduation examination after April 2022 will be given an amount of ₹ 50000.
Organizing camps to provide benefits of the scheme
Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana and Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana will be extend to every beneficiary in Chhapra district of the state. For which special camps will be organize at each Anganwadi centers in the district. Pregnant and student women of the respective areas will be register under the schemes at these camps. The director of the Directorate of Integrate Child Development Services issued a letter in this regard to the District Program Officer and issue guidelines. According to this letter, a special camp will be organize for this scheme on every Saturday of every month. Beneficiaries will be able to apply for the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana through the Anganwadi center on the second and fourth Saturdays of every month.
Kanya Utthan Yojana February Update
There are many such universities in the state whose students are not getting the amount of this scheme. The girl students of Lalit Narayan Mithila University had start a movement to get the benefit amount under Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. Now the magnitude of this movement is visible. Under this scheme, the amount of benefit is reaching many girl students. This movement is being run by Mithila Student Union for 2 years. The arrears of the beneficiaries of the year 2018 and 2019 have start being release. It has been said by the Mithila Student Union that even though funds have started being release, the movement is not over yet.
The money of many girl students has been release by the department. But now there are many girl students who have not receive the benefit amount. Someone’s application process is stuck at the first level, while someone’s application process is stuck at the third level. Money of many girl students is not being deliver even due to account verification. This movement will continue till the money of all the girl students is release.
Read Also- UPPCL Accounts Officer Online Form
Assistance being given to Kanya Utthan Yojana
Four to five agitations were done under the leadership of MSU to release the money of this scheme in the university. Girl students from Darbhanga, Madhubani, Samastipur and Begusarai have participate in this movement. The university has also sent information to the Raj Bhavan requesting it to release the money. A hunger strike was also done by the student union president of MLSM College to release the money for Kanya Utthan Yojana. After this the administration of the university swung into action. After which money is being transferrer to the account of the girl students. The release of money has create a jubilant atmosphere among the beneficiaries. Different types of lists will be sent to universities under Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. In which, apart from the girl students of graduate and vocational courses, a list of other girl students will also be prepare and sent to the education department.
Kanya Utthan Yojana How many girls have been given benefits so far
1.50 lakh girls will be benefit under Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. Last year, 1.40 lakh applications were receive under this scheme, out of which about 84344 girls have been given incentive amount. The rest of the applications have been returner by the universities due to deficiencies in the application. By rectifying these defects, the remaining beneficiaries will also be benefite under this scheme. This year, a provision of Rs 300 crore has been kept under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
Amount received for sanitary pads and uniforms
Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana by the Government of Bihar, the government will provide funds to the girls to buy sanitary napkins and also to buy uniforms. An amount of ₹150 was earlier provide by the Bihar government to buy sanitary napkins. But now this amount has been doubled. Now an amount of ₹ 300 is provide by the Government of Bihar to buy sanitary napkins.
Similarly, ₹ 400 for the first 1 to 2 years of age, ₹ 500 for 3 to 5 years of age, ₹ 700 for 6 to 8 years of age and ₹ 1000 for 9 to 12 years of age were provide to buy uniforms. Used to go, but now this amount has also been increase. Now ₹ 600 for 1 to 2 years of age, ₹ 700 for 3 to 5 years of age, ₹ 1000 for 6 to 8 years of age and ₹ 1500 for 9 to 12 years of age will be provide by the government.
Details of funds
|for sanitary napkin||300 rupees|
|1 to 2 years old for uniform||600 rupees|
|3 to 5 years old||700 rupees|
|6 to 8 years old||1000 rupees|
|9 to 12 years old||1500 rupees|
Can Check- BSSC Senior Scientist Assistant Online Form
Benefits and Features
- This scheme has been start by the Government of Bihar to encourage the girls of the state for higher education.
- Under this scheme, an amount of about ₹ 50000 will be provide to the girls of the state till they get their graduation degree.
- This money will be provide in installments to the girls from their birth till they get their graduation degree.
- About 1.50 crore girls will be able to get benefits through the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
- Only two daughters of a family can take advantage of this scheme.
- Funds will also be provide by the government to buy sanitary napkins and uniforms under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
- The budget of this scheme has been set by the government at about Rs 300 crore.
- Daughters of any religion, caste, community can take advantage of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
- Child marriage will be stop through this scheme and all girls will be encourage to get education.
- The girls of the state will be empower through the Chief Minister’s Girl Child Development Scheme.
- Through this scheme, the entire state will develop in the field of education.
- Through the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, the future of all the girls of the state will be bright in the field of higher education and they will become self-reliant.
Eligibility and Important Documents
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
- Only two daughters of a family can take advantage of this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- bank account passbook
- inter mark sheet
- graduation mark sheet
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Important instructions application form
- To fill the application form, it is mandatory to first register on the portal.
- If your college list is not available on the portal, you can contact your university registrar to add your university name to the list.
- A student cannot fill the application form more than once.
- All the important documents are as follows.
- Photo of the student – The size of the photo of the student should be less than 50 KV and the prescribe size is 200x 230 px.
- Signature of the student – The size of the photo of the signature of the student should be less than 20 kb and the prescribe size is 140×60 px.
- Aadhaar Card – Black and white scan PDF file of the student’s Aadhaar card is to be upload and the size of this PDF file should be 500kv or less.
- Residence Certificate – Black and white PDF file of residence certificate is to be upload and the size of the file should be 500kv or less.
- Copy of first page of bank passbook – Black and white PDF file of copy of first page of bank passbook is to be upload and the size of the file should be 500kb or less.
- Graduation Certificate / Passing Mark Sheet – Black and white PDF file of Graduation Certificate / Passing Mark Sheet is to be upload and the size of the file should be 500kb or less.
- The application form can also be save in draft while filling the application form.
- The format of the application can also be printe by the applicant.
- Check the application form carefully before final submission. Once the application form is submitte, no modification can be done in the application form.
- You must keep the printout of the copy of the application form with you.
- If you face any problem while filling the application form then you can contact on the below mention contact details.
- Contact Number- +91-8292825106,+91-9534547098,+918986294256,23323
- Email Id- [email protected]
How to Apply Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana (MKUY) is a government scheme that aims to provide free and quality healthcare for daughters of soldiers, policemen and other officers. Eligibility criteria for the scheme include that the daughter should be below the age of 30 and should not be able to take care of herself. If the daughter is unable to take care of herself due to a physical or mental disability, she can also be covered under the scheme. Here’s everything you need to know about applying for MKUY.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of E Kalyan Portal edudbt.bih.nic.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you can apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana-Chief Minister Girl Child (Secondary +2) Incentive Scheme (Link-1) or Apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana-Chief Minister Girl Child (Secondary +2) Incentive Scheme (Link- 2) Click on the link.
- You can click on either of these two links.
- Now you have to click on the link of Click Here to Apply.
- After this you have to enter your registration number, total obtain marks and captcha code.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information aske in this application form carefully.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on the button of Submit.
- In this way you will be able to apply.
In this article, we will be discussing the conclusion of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. This program was launched by the government of India with the aim of helping female infants and children below the poverty line. Through this program, pregnant women who are not able to afford prenatal care can receive free care and female infants up to the age of six months can receive free food, clothing, and health supplies. We will also be discussing the short- and long-term implications of this program.
Related post :-