Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand:-Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana has been launched on 24 February 2019 by the Women Child Development and Social Security Department of the state to stop child marriage in Jharkhand and save daughter, educate daughter. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided in installments in a phased manner from birth till the age of 18 years to the girls of the families covered in SECC-2011 and holding Antyodaya card.
Today we are going to tell you in detail about Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand 2023 through this article. What is the purpose of starting this scheme by the government, what will be the benefit of this to the girls of the state and the process of applying under the scheme etc.
Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand 2023
Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana was start in 2019 by the former Chief Minister of Jharkhand Mr. Raghu bar Das. But on August 24, 2022, the cabinet has approved the proposal to amend the name of this scheme. After which the name of Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana has been change to Savitri Bai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana. Now under this scheme, the girl child will be given Rs 2500 for enrollment in class 8, Rs 2500 for enrollment in class 9, Rs 5000 for enrollment in class 10, Rs 5000 for enrollment in class 11 and Rs 5000 for enrollment in class 12. . On completion of 18-19 years of age of the girl child, she will be given a lump sum amount of ₹ 20000 as grant. Through Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand 2023, child marriage will be banne in the state and the educate rate of girls will increase.
Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand 2023 Details
|was start||By former Chief Minister Mr. Raghuvar Das|
|beneficiary||Secc-2011 And daughters of Antyodaya card holder families|
|purpose||provide financial assistance|
|total installments||6 installments|
|total funding||₹40000 रु|
Check Also:- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Jharkhand Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana Application
Applications under this scheme are made by the state government through offline and the amount of financial assistance provide is transferrer directly to the bank account of the beneficiary daughter through DBD. To apply under Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand 2023, girls can be contact by contacting their school, block child development project officer and district social welfare officer office.
Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana 2023 Financial Assistance Details
|Enrollment in 8th grade||2500 rs|
|Enrollment in 9th grade||2500 rs|
|Enrollment in 10th grade||5000 rs|
|Enrollment in 11th grade||5000 rs|
|Enrollment in 12th grade||5000 rs|
|Enrollment in 18th grade||20000 rs|
|total financial aid||40000 rs|
Read Also:- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
Objective of Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana
The main objective of starting this scheme is to stop child marriage in Jharkhand and to provide financial assistance to girls for getting education. Girls of SECC- 2011 and Antyodaya card holder families of the state will be benefite under Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana. Because there are many such poor families in the state who do not get their girls to get proper education and get them married as children. Due to which the girls have to lead a difficult life. But now through the Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana 2023, girls will be entitled to get education by getting financial assistance. Due to which her future will be bright and she will be able to lead a better life in the society.
Benefits and Features
- Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana has been start in the year 2019 by the former Chief Minister of Jharkhand Mr. Raghuvar Das.
- Now on August 24, 2022, the name of this scheme has been amend and kept as Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana.
- Under this scheme, SECC-2011 of the state will be given to the girls of about 27 lakh families include on the basis of socio-economic status.
- Apart from this, the benefits of this scheme will also be given to the girls of 10 lakh Antyodaya families.
- That is, in total, the benefit of Jharkhand Chief Minister Sukanya Yojana 2023 will be given to about 37 lakh families of the state.
- Under this scheme, there is a provision to provide financial assistance in phased manner to the eligible girls of the state from class 8 to 18 years.
- Apart from this, after the completion of 18 years of age, a lump sum amount of ₹ 20000 will be provide to them for higher education or marriage.
- The amount of financial assistance provide under this scheme is transferrer directly through DBT to the bank account of the beneficiary girl child, so the girl child should have a bank account.
- There are five such districts in Jharkhand which are Deoghar, Godda, Koderma, Giridih and Palamu where girls are married before 18 years. Now there through this scheme child marriage will be curb.
- The application under Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana is done through offline mode. To apply, the applicant can contact her school, block child development project officer and district social welfare officer office.
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2023
- It is mandatory for the girl child to be a permanent resident of Jharkhand
- Only the girl child of the families included on the basis of secc-2011 socioeconomic status are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Along with this, the girls of Antyodaya card holder families are also eligible to apply under this scheme.
- If the girl child is marries before 18 years, she will be ineligible to get the benefit of this scheme and the benefit given to her will be stoppe midway.
- A lump sum amount of ₹ 20000 will be given to the girl child only after she completes 18 years of age.
- If a girl gets married before the age of 18 years, then this lump sum amount of ₹ 20000 will not be given to her.
- The beneficiary girl child should have a bank account which is linke to Aadhaar card
Process to apply under Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand 2023?
The Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana (MSY) is a government-funded scheme that aims to improve the reproductive health of women in Jharkhand. Under this scheme, married women between the ages of 18 and 35 can apply for free contraceptive services, including sterilization and abortion. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply for these services under the MSY scheme.
- First of all, you have to download the application form through the link given here and take a print out of it.
- Now you have to read carefully and enter all the important information asked in the application form.
- After this you have to attach all the necessary documents from the form.
- Now you have to submit the form in the office of Block Development Officer and District Social Welfare Officer.
- In this way you can make your application under Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana.
- Aadhar card of girl child
- Birth certificate
- residence certificate
- Bank account statement
- income certificate
- school leaving certificate
Related post :-