NBE FNB Exit Exam Syllabus:- The National Board of Examinations Fellowship in National Board Exit Paper will be manage in theory and practical format. So, the NBE FNB Exit Theory comprises one paper with a maximum numbers of 100 with 10th short notes of 10th number each.
And the time limit for FNB Fellowship Theory Examination will be held for 3rd hours. The National Board of Examinations Fellowship in National Board Exit Practical Exam Comprises of Clinical Examination and viva.
NBE FNB Exit Exam Syllabus 2024
We are aware of the fact that all the applicants who are going to appear for the NBE FNB Exit Exam 2024, must be searching for the NBEMS FNB Fellowship Syllabus 2024. We have articulated this page with full details of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences FNB Exit Exam Syllabus along with the NBE FNB Exit Exam Pattern 2024.
Interested Students can also check and download the NBE FNB out of the way Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF from the below provide site. Now, scroll down & take a look through all the obtainable sections.
NBE FNB Exit Exam Syllabus 2024 Details
|National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences
|NBE FNB Exit Exam 2024
Can Check:- Indian Navy Entrance Test
About NBE FNB
The National Board of Examinations Fellowship in National Board full form is the National Board of Examinations companionship in National Board which conducted by the authority National Board of Examination to provide admission to eligible candidates into Fellowship in National Board Degree. NBE is a National conducting power of different National Level Entrance Examinations which are.
NBE FNB Exit Exam Pattern 2024
Do you want to know the NBE FNB Exit Exam Pattern 2024? If so, this is the blog post for you! In this article, we will discuss the different types of questions that will be on the NBE FNB Exit Exam, as well as give you a breakdown of the different sections. We will also provide tips on how to prepare for the exam and advice on what to do if you get stuck. So whether you’re looking to study for the NBE FNB Exit Exam or just want to know what to expect, this blog is for you.
FNB Exit Theory Examination
- The Theory examination comprises one paper with a maximum number of 100.
- There are 10th short notes of 10th numbers each in the Theory paper
- The maximum time permitted is 3 hours.
NBE FNB Exit Practical Examination
- Maximum marks 300
- Comprises of Clinical Paper and viva The theory examination comprises four papers, maximum marks 100 each.
FNB Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of NBE FET 2024 is as follows. Expected paper pattern as per last paper is as follows.
|Questions from Eligible Feeder Specialty/ Specialties for a particular fellowship course
|Questions from the concerned fellowship or group of clubbed fellowship courses
Paper to select – A student can apply for the fellowship courses for which his/her broad or super specialty equivalent qualification is eligible
Type of paper – There shall be a separate question paper for each fellowship course. Total number of questions in each question paper shall be 100 which shall be divide into two Parts- Part A & Part B.
Part-A of the question paper for any fellowship course group shall comprise of MCQs from the eligible feeder broad/ super specialty course. In case, there is only a single grower broad specialty course for a particular super specialty, Part A in such a case will comprise of questions from only one broad specialty.
- For DNB General Surgery is the only feeder specialty for FNB Minimal Access abscission, therefore Part A of FNB Minimal Access Surgery question paper will be made up of questions from General Surgery. For Fellowship courses having multiple feeder specialty courses, Part-A will comprise of questions from all the eligible feeder specialty courses.
- The eligible feeder specialties for Hand & Micro Surgery course are General Surgery, Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery. Part -A of Hand and Micro Surgery question paper shall comprise of questions from all the three feeder specialty courses i.e. General Surgery, Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery.
- Part- B of the question paper- It shall comprise of 60 questions pertaining to the concern fellowship course.
- The questions shall shall cover topics from clinical application and basic sciences as applied to the concerned Fellowship course at entrance, entry level.
NBE FNB Exit Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2024
Applicants who are gearing up to take the NBEMS FNB Fellowship Exam 2024 are liberated to check and download the official National Board of Examinations Fellowship in National Board Exit Exam 2024 Syllabus & Exam Pattern by heading on to the link attached below. Downloading and following the syllabus and paper pattern while preparing for the NBE FNB Exit Examination 2024 would help you to understand the subjects and all the topics involve.
- Breast Imaging
- Cross-Sectional Body Imaging
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Critical Care Medicine
- Hand & Micro Surgery
- Infectious Diseases
- Interventional Cardiology
- Liver Transplantation
- Maternal & Foetal Medicine
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Neurovascular Intervention
- Paediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Hemato Oncology
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Reproductive Medicine
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma & Acute Care Surgery
- Vitreo-Retinal Surgery
Can Check:- RPSC 1st Grade Answer Key
How to Check NBE FNB Exit Exam Syllabus 2024 Online?
Here we have mentioned the full procedure to apply for NBE FNB 2024 Application Form.
- The information brochure along with the Application form of NBE FNB 2024 will be available on the official website at natboard.edu.in.
- To register visit the official portal and enter all correct notification email ID & contact number etc.
- login using the generated registration number on form filling page, enter the particular in such as Name of candidate’s, parent name, the birth of date, category, email ID, contact number, qualification particular, mark-sheet, correct address, selection of courses etc.
- The required document needs to be provided are Copy of the DNB, MD, MS, DM, M Ch Passing Certificate, applicants qualification, Self- Attested Copies of other paper i.e. MBBS Certificate, MCI/SMC registration certificate etc.
- It is necessary to pay the number of request fees using the available facilities.
- Applicants must save the generated unique Registration number with the password for further communication and details.