NDGRS Punjab Property Registration:- In 2017 to make it easier to buy a home in Punjab, the state government and the federal government launched the National Generic Document Registration System. This website allows property owners to complete an online portion of the registration process for their properties. This platform allows you to pay stamp duty, have documents verified, and submit documents online. Find out everything you need to know about the NDGRS Punjab in the sections that follow, including highlights, goals, benefits, features, citizen services, require documents, how to register, login, upload documents, and check your property’s value.
NDGRS Punjab Property Registration
The NGDRS website was create in Punjab to make it easier for customers to complete all property registration online tasks. This portal was a crucial part of the “Digital India” initiative. Because the portal provides a variety of services, citizens are not require to attend the government procedure at each stage of the process. In addition, the NGDRS’s main hub in Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, and the rest of Punjab is this portal. The cloud-enabled portal makes it relatively simple to register for stamp duty, online property registration, and land records. Additionally, appointments with the sub-registrar’s office can be made through this portal.
NDGRS Punjab Property Registration Details
|Introduced by||State Government and the Central Government|
|Introduced in the year||2017|
|Objective||To assist property purchases in Punjab|
NDGRS Punjab Objective
Everyone is aware of the significance of property registration in India. According to section 17 of the Indian Registration Act of 1908, property must be register. Instead of registering properties at the sub-registrar’s office (DRS), the Punjab government implement the National Generic Document Registration System to assist homebuyers. On June 26, 2017, the Punjab government launched NGDRS Punjab to enhance residents’ quality of life. The goal of the portal is to make property registration as simple as possible so that you can finish it while relaxing at home. Additionally, payments for stamp duty can be made without using cash.
NDGRS Punjab Benefits
The following are some key advantages of NDGRS Punjab:
- Users have quick access to the NGDRS Punjab portal to register properties.
- You can make appointments online to visit the SRO’s office for property registration when you are Calle.
- Any time of day, you can access the portal from the comfort of your own home.
- All you need is a reliable internet connection.
- Reduce paperwork is made possible by the IGRS Punjab NGDRS portal.
- All you need to do is scan any document; A print copy is not require.
- On NGDRS Punjab, user manuals are accessible. You can quickly review the user manual to learn how to perform any function.
- On the website, you can find update information. Occasionally, data is update.
- If you have any inquiries, customer service is available at all times. The contact details are listen below.
NDGRS Punjab Features
The following are some key characteristics of NDGRS Punjab:
- The portal’s objective is One Nation One Software, which enables property registration on a single platform.
- The portal can be made to meet the needs of any state.
- This portal allows for the upload of property registration documents from any location in the nation.
- The portal allows for property value on the website.
- Biometrics and e-signatures provide security and safety.
- E-stamping and electronic payment are features of the portal.
- NGDRS Punjab is a system that uses the cloud.
- Online access to historical data is available.
- One sign-in option is available. The same login credentials are accept by all NGDRS portals.
- Aadhaar authentication is also available.
- Alerts are sent to customers via SMS and email.
- Land registration only takes 15 minutes to complete.
- An easy-to-use user interface is available to users.
- The procedure for registering a property is straightforward.
Citizen Services Provided by NGDRS Punjab Portal
The introduction of NGDRS Punjab has lighten the load on the state government by reducing the amount of paperwork and time require for property registration services. The following are some of the services it offers to the public:
- Online document registration
- Property valuation
- Appointment availability alerts
- Stamp duty calculation
- eKYC facility
- Stamp duty payments
- Manage legacy deed
- Manage certified copy of the deed
Steps to Register on NDGRS Punjab Portal
The following steps must be follow by the user in order to register on the NDGRS Punjab Portal:
- First, visit the NGDRS Punjab official website. igrpunjab.gov.in
- The homepage will open.
- Under the Citizen tab, click the Register button.
- A registration form will open.
- Fill out the form with all the require information, such as the Citizen Type, the Contact Person, and the Building Name and Number.
- street locality, city, pin code, state, etc.
- IP information like email address, mobile number, aadhaar number, etc.
- User name, password, hint question, etc.
Documents Required for NGDRS Punjab Portal
The following are some important documents that are require for the NGDRS Punjab Portal:
- Valuation zone details
- Valid citizen user credential- user name and password
- Property usage- residential, commercial, industrial, or religious
- Property location details- address of the property
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Power of attorney
- Construction completion certificate
- A copy of the municipal tax bill
Related post :-
Haryana BPL Ration Card Online Application 2023