NHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment – Are you a resident of Arunachal Pradesh? So that’s some exciting news for you. The Arunachal Pradesh National Rural Health Mission has issued a job advertisement for the positions. This time, NHM Arunachal Pradesh has posted MO, Staff Nurse, Assistant, and Other Vacancies. Interested or qualified individuals may review the NRHM Arunachal Pradesh State’s official advertisement.
Candidates should review the official notification. This page contains information such as the age limit, age relaxation for reserved categories, educational qualification, application fee, selection criteria, and how to apply. Candidates may apply for NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy Online Form 2023 on or before September 20, 2021. More information regarding the details such as age limit, selection method, exam fee, and so on can be found below.
NHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for everyone who has qualified for National Health Mission Arunachal Pradesh Jobs. This page lists all government jobs posted by NHM Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates interested in working for the National Health Mission Arunachal Pradesh can find government jobs that match their qualifications on this page. There are numerous great opportunities to join Arunachal Pradesh NHM Recruitment 2022 up-and-comers and new commanders. Serving our country is the finest way to assure and verify its security. Registration has only recently begun.
NHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment Details
|Name Department||National Rural Health Mission|
|Post Name||MO, ANM, Staff Nurse, Driver & Various|
|Commencing Date to apply||Announced Soon|
|Last Date for application submission||Announced Soon|
|Job location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Official web Link||nrhmarunachal.gov.in|
About NHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is a national endeavor to ensure effective healthcare by implementing a variety of interventions at the person, home, community, and, most importantly, health system levels. Despite significant advancements in health status over the last few decades in terms of increased life expectancy, mortality, and morbidity reductions, substantial concerns persist. These issues differ greatly from one state to the next, and even within states. The country’s budgetary allocation for public health has gradually declined from 1.3% of GDP in 1990 to 0.9% in 1999. Another source of concern is rising inequity.
According to studies, curative services benefit the wealthy over the poor. Only one-tenth of the population is protected by health insurance, leaving the vast majority vulnerable to indebtedness in the event of a catastrophic illness in the family.
All applicants for the Latest NHM Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh must have a Graduation or Post Graduation Degree from a recognized institute or university. All candidates must meet the qualifications in order to submit an application. So finish it before the board begins accepting applications.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years Old,
- Maximum Age: 65 Years Old.
- For General and OBC: Notify Soon.
- For SC/ ST Category: Notify Soon.
- Staff Nurse :- Rs.20,200/
- ANM, Pharmacist, Health Assistant :- Rs.12700/
- Pharmacist/Health Assistant :- Rs. 12700/
- Medical Officer :- Rs. 38000/
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist :- Rs. 25000/
- MO (Ayurveda) :- Rs.38000/
- District Programme Manager (DPM) :- Rs. 31600/
- Consultant (HR) :- Rs.30000/
- MMU Driver :- Rs. 10500/
- MO (Male Candidates) :- Rs.23000/
- Optometrist :- Rs.15000/
- Early interventionist – cum ‐ Special Educator :- Rs. 20000/
NHM Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy Apply Online
On occasion, the National Health Mission Organization has conducted district-wide open recruiting. All Eligible and Interested Applicants Looking for Arunachal Pradesh NHM Jobs in 2023 Can Apply Online As a result, any qualified and interested people can apply online based on their educational background. So, any candidates who have finished the 10th grade with good grades can apply online through the official website on or before the deadline. Some candidates have been waiting for a long period, and they can now check their final merit list selection list on this website.
This is the most evident chance for any new cadet who must be physically fit to join NRHM Arunachal Pradesh. Download the District-wise Enrollment Full Notification now.
The following criteria will be used to choose applicants who apply for the NHM AP Recruitment 2022 Online Form.
- Written Exam,
- Interview Test
- Documents Verification.
- Start Date for Applying AP NRHM Staff Nurse MO Jobs: Soon.
- NHM Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy Application Deadline: Soon.
- Arunachal Pradesh NHM Exam Date: Will Be Announced Soon.
How To Apply NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2023 Online?
- To begin, go to the NRHM Arunachal Pradesh website at nrhmarunachal.gov.in.
- After that, navigate to the “Recruitment” link.
- Click on it and enter all of your personal information to make an online payment.
- Select the submit button.
- For exam purposes, print a physical copy of the NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Online Application Form.