NHM J&K Cut Off- Mission Director of National Health Mission, J&K has publish on Community Health Officer cut off2023. After the written exam, the exam council JKNHM is ready to release NHM JK CHO merit list 2023. Although, the department always announces NHMJK CHO Merit List 2023 on its official website.
Applicants can directly search here NHM JK CHO Merit List. A large number of Aspirants have applied for CHO Recruitment. Now they are waiting for NHM J&K CHO Result. The NHM JK CHO Exam Result is pending nowadays. Jammu Kashmir CHO Exam cut off is expected to release after one month of examination.
NHM J&K Cut Off 2023
Before the release of the JK CHO cut off 2023, the exam council update NHM JK CHO merit list. Further, it gives the option to make objections to the incorrect answers of the Answer Key. Expected NHM JK CHO Cut off Marks and tentative result dates given in this post. Applicants check JKNHM CHO Merit List using the Hall Ticket Number details.
According to the most recent information we have NHM J&K Cut Off 2023 will be released to fill a variety of positions in the Health Department, organized by district. Candidates who have been waiting for a government job in JK can take advantage of this chance and apply online; the official JKNHM cut off 2023.
NHM J&K Cut Off 2023 Details
|Organization BY||National Health Mission Jammu and Kashmir|
|Name Of Post||Community Health officer & Others|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
Check Also- NHM Tamil Nadu Answer Key
About NHM J&K
The National Rural Health Mission and the National Urban Health Mission, which have been designated as sub-missions of NHM, are now combined into the National Health Mission. The National Rural Health Mission aims to dramatically improve the health system and health status of all Americans, particularly those who live in rural areas. It aims to achieve the National Health Policy’s and the Millennium Development Goals’ goals of equal access to high-quality, affordable care, a decline in IMR and MMR, population stabilization, and gender and demographic balance. Under this mission, J&K is focusing on people’s empowerment through the effective Rogi Kalyan Samities, decentralized planning and implementation, strengthening of physical infrastructure, and providing fully functional facilities to people’s doorsteps despite topography and other constraints.
Read Also- Chhattisgarh Police Admit Card
JK NHM CHO Merit List 2023
The Provisional Selected Applicants’ Names and Roll Numbers can be found on the NHM J&K Cut Off 2023.The candidates chosen by the exam council will advance to the following selection round. The department will check the candidate’s original documents after they have met the requirements for the written exam. Based on how well you did on the written test, you will be prepared for the six months of the Community Health certificate program. Read the entire page for additional details.
How To Check NHM J&K Cut Off 2023 Online?
J&K CHO Test cut off 2023 is continuous. This makes it simple to access the online NHM JK CHO Exam Merit List and Result. To view the NHM JK CHO merit list online, follow the steps below.
- First All Of You Visit the official portal www.jknhm.com
- Find JK NHM CHO cut off 2023 below the Web Page.
- Click on this website, enter the next page.
- Now, fill in the registration details in the blank box.
- After it, submit & get the NHM CHO cut off 2023.
- Download & print a hard copy.
Detail NHM J&K CHO Selection Process 2023
- State Health Society will conduct a Written Test.
- Selected candidates according to the written paper will go for six months Certificate Program in Community Health.
- After it, the department will release a merit list district wise according to the no. of vacancies.
- Original documents or proof of the Students will verify by the exam council.
- Candidates who will select shall submit a bank guarantee of 60,000 rupees . It will in favor of FA&CAO. It will be a period of 1 year. After that, the department will refund this amount back to the Students.
- If any candidate does not appears in six months course after submitting the fee. The department will reject that Applicants and the fee will not refund in any case.
- Birth proof.
- Domicile proof.
- Marks sheets of All years.
- Degree Certificate.
- Internship proof.
- Renewed Registration Certificate From any Board of Ayurvedic & Unani System of Medicine, J&K.
- Diploma recognized from State Medical Faculty.
- Renewed Nursing Council Registration Certificate.