NHM Karnataka Hall Ticket:- As per the latest news, National Health Mission, Karnataka will be conducting the Written Examination on the update soon. As expected, NHM Karnataka publish the NHM Hall Ticket on release soon. Eligible applicants can download the NHM Karnataka Hall Ticket from the official web portal at karunadu.karnataka.gov.in, sslc.onlineexamsoftware.in. Job seekers can load the Karnataka Examination Admit Card using the given below direct website.
NHM Karnataka Hall Ticket 2023
National Health Mission, Karnataka, has publish the official notification regarding NMH Karnataka Community Health Officer examination. Earlier, a total number of 1048 posts were out for the recruitment of National Health Mission posts. However, many job seekers have applied for the NHM Karnataka CHO service before the last date of registration. Therefore, the NHM has planned to conduct the National Health Mission written exam on update soon at the affiliated exam centers
. Those candidates who are going to attend the CHO written examination must collect their hall tickets for exam days. As per the latest information, the National Health Mission, Karnataka publish the CHO exam admit card on Release soon. The NHM Karnataka hall ticket is now available on the official website. For the candidate’s convenience, we have shared the direct link to download the CHO admit card in the below table.
NHM Karnataka Hall Ticket 2023 Details
|Department Name||National Health Mission, Karnataka|
|Name of Post||Community Health Officer|
|Total No. of Vacancy||1048 Posts|
|NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date||update Soon|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||update Soon|
|Hall Ticket Download Mode||Online Mode|
Check Also:- Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card
launched in April 2005 by the Honorable Prime Minister. The National Rural Health Mission has worked hard to make progress in ensuring that everyone has access to affordable, high-quality, and equitable health care that meets people’s needs. The initiatives for gender and demographic balance, population stabilization, and lowering child and maternal mortality have been implemented. Making the public health delivery system fully operational and accountable to the community, working in a mission mode, decentralized planning, delegation of powers, human resource management, community involvement, strict monitoring and evaluation against standards, convergence of health-related programs, and flexible financing are some of the most important aspects of the implementation of NRHM in Karnataka.
karunadu.karnataka.gov.in Hall Ticket Download 2023
The NHM Karnataka CHO post online registration process has come to an end. The National Health Mission of Karnataka has informed all candidates that the hall ticket for the Community Health Officer examination on updated soon, has been issued. The NHM CHO examination is scheduled to take place on December 2022. On the day of the Community Health Officer exam, you are required to bring your hall ticket; If you don’t, you won’t be allowed to give the exam. The official website makes it simple to obtain the NHM Karnataka hall ticket. Candidates only need to enter their email address, birthdate, and security code to log in. Keep up with us for more information about the NHM Karnataka CHO hall ticket 2023.
Read Also:- West Bengal Police Admit Card
How to Check NHM Karnataka Hall Ticket 2023?
NHM Karnataka Hall Ticket 2023 is now available online. If you are looking to know how to check your hall ticket, then this is the right post for you. You will find all the necessary information in this post, including the link to the NHM website where you can check your hall ticket. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully to avoid any difficulties.
- Applicants should browse the official website of NHM Karnataka @karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
- Check the Latest Announcements from the webpage.
- Search for NHM Karnataka National Health Mission Hall Ticket.
- Click on the National Health Mission Hall Ticket Link.
- Enter your Registration ID and Password.
- After that click on submit button.
- Download the Kar NHM Hall Ticket and check the printed particular.
- Take a printout of the NHM Karnataka Hall Ticket for paper purposes.
Karnataka NHM Exam 2023 Syllabus Details
- There will be 80 Questions in the Karnataka CHO Examination 2023 as per Syllabus available online.
- 20 Questions for 2 Marks each will be ask in the paper from Nursing Skill Topic.
- Other 60 Questions will be ask for 1 Marks each from various topics.
- Total 1.5 Hours of time will be available for you to attempt these questions in the paper.
- So these are some of the salient points relate to Karnataka CHO Exam 2023 Syllabus Particular.
Can Check:- MGU 2nd Semester Results
Guidelines to Download NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023
- Open Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in & then click on CHO Recruitment website.
- Secondly, you should look for the NHM CHO Admit Card Link & then visit it.
- Now login with your register email and password to proceed further.
- The Admit Card will be visible on your screen now with your name & other similar details mentioned on it.
- Download the Hall Ticket after checking all the particular and then get it printed.
- Using these guidelines, you can get National Health Mission Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023.
The documents that need to be carried by NHM Karnataka Admit Card 2023
Applicants are appeal to carry all the following required documents ready, which will be scan through during NHM Karnataka Admit Card 2023.
- NHM Karnataka Admit Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Post
- College ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
TN Village Assistant Admit Card