NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2024- Good news for job seekers looking for the newest government positions in Maharashtra: we have the most recent NHM Maharashtra Medical Officer Notification 2024. There is a great opportunity for those government job seekers who are training for Maharashtra state jobs as the National Health Mission, Government of Maharashtra, is going to release the NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2024 for vacant vacancies of Medical Officer postings. The official website where you can apply for NHM Maharashtra Medical Officer Recruitment 2024 is https://www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in. Candidates who were looking to acquire a job in Maharashtra Government Departments can use this opportunity and apply online. Check the notification, the exam date, the online application, the deadlines, and the eligibility How to Apply: Below are links to the application form, the closing date for online applications, and information about the available positions.
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2024
For jobless applicants, the National Rural Health Mission of Maharashtra has made a job announcement. The department must fill all open positions for staff nurses, community health providers, kotwals, city account managers, and health workers. For all people looking for government jobs, this is the most recent and beneficial professional option. Candidates must review all eligibility requirements, including education requirements, age restrictions, application fees, and selection procedures, among others.
Candidates who meet the requirements and are qualified may apply online at the NHM Maharashtra Recruitment website. Aspirants must have the required documentation and personal, academic information while registering online. On or before the deadline, you can submit the NHM Maharashtra Recruitment application form.
NNHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2024 Details
|NHM Maharashtra Medical Officer Recruitment 2024
|National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra
|Notification Released on
Check Also- NHM Mizoram Recruitment
About NHM Maharashtra Recruitment
In 2005, the Indian government introduced the National Health Mission NHM Maharashtra Recruitment which incorporated the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. In March 2018, it was extended once more, this time until March 2020. It is run by a mission director, and the government of India has appointed national level monitors to oversee it. The National Urban Health Mission (NUHM), which just debuted, and the Rural Health Mission (NRHM) The main programmer components are Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A) in Rural and Urban Areas, as well as Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisions a world where everyone has access to fair, affordable, high-quality healthcare services that are accountable to the public and sensitive to its needs.
Read Also- NHM Meghalaya Recruitment
The candidates applying for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment should go through the eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible to apply for the posts or not. The eligibility criteria for NHM Recruitment is as follows-
- The minimum age to apply for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment is 38 years and the maximum age is 43 years.
- The candidates must have qualified Graduation, M.Sc Nursing, or B.SC Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health from a recognized University/ Institution.
The eligible candidates applying for NHM Maharashtra have to undergo a number of stages to get selected for final recruitment. The candidates have to undergo these stages of the selection process-
- Written Exam
- Efficiency Test
- Verification of Documents
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
The candidates need to present their original documents for verification. This is an important stage of the selection procedure where all the shortlisted candidates have to bring their documents for verification. The documents required for verification mostly includes,
- Education Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Employment Registration Certificate
- Identity Card (Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card, etc.)
- Other Important Documents
The applicant must hold an MBBS degree from a reputable university or institution, have clinical experience in the public or private sector, and be registered with the MMC.
Minimum Age Limit :18-Years
Maximum Age Limit : 38-Years
|SC / ST
Check Here- NHM Manipur Recruitment
Application Fee and Payment
Both E-Challan and payment gateways (Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking) are options for paying the charge.
How To Apply NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2024 Online?
On the website online applications for the National Health Mission of Maharashtra will be made available. It is strongly advised that applicants submit their online applications in advance rather than waiting until the last minute. Candidates must download and carefully read the user guide in order to be in compliance with the requirements for submitting an online application as well as other conditions. There will be two stages to the registration process: the first requires candidates to pay an application fee, and the second enables them to complete and submit an online application. The application must be printed out and saved for subsequent use. An outline of the application process is provided below.
- The candidate must proceed to the official website nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in where a new window containing a number of links will appear.
- Download and read the NHM Maharashtra Medical Officer Recruitment notification in its entirety.
- You may take part in recruitment if you confirm that you are fully eligible.
- Press the Online Application Form button. Afterward, a new screen will appear.
- Complete the application form completely and upload any scanned papers.
- Double-check your application before clicking the “Submit” button.
- The applicant must pay the required fee using one of the four available online payment methods. Every kind of payment has specific guidelines that must be followed.
- Following payment of the money, a PDF version of the NHM Maharashtra Medical Officer application form 2024 containing the information provided by the applicant will be generated. For future use, the ID number in the PDF application form must be cited.