NIOS Supervisor & Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment- National Institute of Open Schooling Junior Assistant 2023 Request Form for exam can be filled till 2023. Apply Online for This Paper and the Admit Card.
Eligibility Criteria for this exam is that the candidate must be a citizen of India. The Students age should be at least as per rules and above. Government Jobs Seekers, who Looking for Govt Jobs 2023 in India to get Latest Government Jobs Vacancies completely release in this portal.
NIOS Supervisor & Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023
NIOS Supervisor & Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment, National Institute of Open Schooling, Noida has issued a inform for the recruitment of Director, Academic Officer, EDP Supervisor, Junior Assistant Posts and request are invited from the eligible and interested Applicant up to May 17th, 2023. NIOS Supervisor & Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023 invite application for National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment.
Employment advertisement for various vacancies are publish regularly and the previously released recruitment notification was included with Senior Executive Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Stenographer opportunities.
NIOS Supervisor & Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023 Details
|Origination Name||National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant, Academic Officer, EDP Supervisor & Other Jobs|
Check Also- HCL Apprentice Online Form
About NIOS Supervisor & Junior Assistant
The board of education under the Union Government of India is the National Institute of Open Schooling, formerly known as the National Open School. It was established in 1989 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Indian government to provide education to all social classes with the goal of increasing literacy and promoting flexible learning. Similar to the CBSE and CISCE, the NIOS is a national board that conducts Secondary and Senior Secondary examinations. After high school, it also offers vocational courses. From 2004 to 2009, NIOS had approximately 1.5 million secondary and senior secondary students enrolled, making it the largest open education system in the world. Each year, it enrolls approximately 350,000 students.
Read Also- Rajasthan ITI Admission
NIOS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For every designation the relative eligibility criteria is provided with posts when notification published, but for National Institute of Open Schooling vacancy it may vary from post to post. Mostly NIOS Supervisor & Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023 will be updated when vacancy announced, eligibility.
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
Director – Masters Degree With 10 Year Relevant Experience
Joint Director – Master’s Degree in Mass Communication and PG Degree / Diploma in Radio Programmes / Films and 5 year relevant experience.
Deputy Director – Deputation Post from I&AS Department
Assistant Director – Bachelor’s Degree With 5 Year Regular Experience
Accounts Officer – Person from various Central Accounts, Audit organizations with 3-6 years experience are eligible.
Academic Officer – Master’s Degree in Defence Studies, English, Fine Arts, Linguistics, Mass Communication, Journalism and Mass Communication, Psychology, Sanskrit, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Special Education, Yoga, Other Subjects OR M.Ed. Special Education
Research & Evaluation Officer – Master’s Degree from recognized University with at latest 55% marks or its equivalent grade in Education, Sociology – Psychology – Measurement – Psychometry – Educational Statistics and good academic records.
Section Officer : Bachelor’s Degree With 5 Years Relevant Experience
Assistant Engineer – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering With 3rd Years Relevant Experience.
Hindi Officer – Master’s Degree in Hindi – English with 5th Years Relevant Experience
Assistant Audit Officer – 5th years experience in Accounts, Audit in a Government, Autonomous Organization
EDP Supervisor – Bachelor’s degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application / Hardware Engineering or its equivalent with 3 years relevant experience & Officer of the Central Govt., Autonomous bodies Research Institutes, Govt. Presses holding analogous posts on a regular basis or with 10th years experience in the scale of Level-4
Junior Engineer – Engineering Degree, Diploma in Electrical Engineering With 3rd Years Relevant Experience
Assistant – 12th Pass
Stenographer – 12th Pass
Junior Assistant – 12th Pass
To apply for the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct NIOS Supervisor & Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Director – Preferably below 52th years
- Joint Director – Below 47th years
- Deputy Director – Not exceeding 56th years on the closing date
- Assistant Director – Below 37th years
- Accounts Officer – Not exceeding 56th years on the closing date
- Academic Officer – Below 37th years
- Research & Evaluation Officer : Below 37th years
- Section Officer : 37th years
- Assistant Engineer – 37th years
- Hindi Officer – 37th years
- Assistant Audit Officer – Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date
- EDP Supervisor – Age 37th years
- Junior Engineer – 30th years
- Assistant – 27th years
- Stenographer – 27th years
- Junior Assistant – 27th years
- Director : Level-13 of 7th CPC
- Joint Director : Level-13 of 7th CPC
- Deputy Director : Level-12 of 7th CPC
- Assistant Director : Level-11 of 7th CPC
- Accounts Officer : Level-11 of 7th CPC
- Academic Officer : Level-10 of 7th CPC
- Research & Evaluation Officer : Level-10 of 7th CPC
- Section Officer : Level-7 of 7th CPC
- Assistant Engineer : Level-7 of 7th CPC
- Hindi Officer : Level-7 of 7th CPC
- Assistant Audit Officer : Level-7 of 7th CPC
- EDP Supervisor : Level-6 of 7th CPC
- Junior Engineer : Level-6 of 7th CPC
- Assistant : Level-4 of 7th CPC
- Stenographer : Level-4 of 7th CPC
- Junior Assistant : Level-2 of 7th CPC
- Group ‘A’ (UR, OBC) : Rs. 750.00
- Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ (UR, OBC) : Rs. 500.00
- Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ (SC/ST, EWS) : Rs. 250.00
- Group ‘C’ (SC/ST, EWS) : Rs. 150.00
- Written Exam or Interview
Can Check- NEET Admission Form
How To Apply NIOS Supervisor & Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Applicants visit the official site of NIOS.
- Open the Information for related post display on screen.
- Now Find the Download Recruitment Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the load Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download Recruitment option submit.
- Download and Print the Recruitment for future references.