ONGC Class 1st Executive Posts Recruitment- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is one of the renowned PSUs that work as an Oil and Gas Producer all over the world. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is an Indian oil and gas voyager and maker. It is under the responsibility of Petroleum and Natural Gas and the Government of India. Its central command is arranged in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
The tasks are regulated by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It is the biggest government-claimed oil and gas investigation and creative partnership in the nation and produces around 70% of India’s raw petroleum and around 84% of its flammable gas. In November 2010, the Government of India presented the Maharatna status to ONGC.
ONGC Class 1st Executive Posts Recruitment 2024
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation will deliver a notice for Recruitment Through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2024 soon. The application structure for the enrollment of Graduate Trainees at E-1 level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences through GATE 2024 will be deliver probably in March/April after the declaration of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2024 Result. Students who will fit the bill and perceive all the eligibility criteria for the ONGC Class 1st Executive Posts Recruitment 2024 .
might be qualify to apply for the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation 2024 and will be shortlist in light of their GATE scores. In this article, we have covered everything regarding Recruitment Through Information in detail. The Applicant read the full article to know important information about ONGC Recruitment Through Notification and shall bookmark the website for further Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Recruitment Through GATE & Other Engineering Job Updates.
ONGC Class 1st Executive Posts Recruitment 2024 Details
|Oil And Natural Gas Corporation
|Name of Posts
|Assistant Executive Engineer
Check Also- SSC Recruitment Apply Online
About ONGC Class 1st Executive Posts
The Oil and Flammable gas Organization is a focal public area undertaking under the responsibility for of Oil and Petroleum gas, Legislature of India. It has its head office in New Delhi. On August 14th, 1956, the Indian government established ONGC. It is India’s largest government-owned oil and gas exploration and production company, producing approximately 70% of the country’s crude oil and 84% of its natural gas. ONGC was given Maharatna status by the Indian government in November 2010. It was name the largest Central Public Sector Undertaking in India that made a profit in a survey conducted by the Government of India for the fiscal year 2019. According to Platts, it is ranked 25th among the Top 250 Global Energy Companies.
ONGC Class 1st Executive Posts Apply Online
To guarantee their participation in subsequent rounds of enrollment in ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2024, candidates wishing to join this renowned organization should ensure that they pass the ONGC Class 1st Executive Posts Recruitment 2024. The ONGC AEE qualifying marks, which are the starting points candidates should aim for in order to pass the ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2024 Exam, are the subject of the ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2024 Cutoff.
For the convenience of candidates, applicants can submit their applications for the engineering position of Assistant Executive Engineer advertised under ONGC Recruitment Through GATE by using the direct link provided below. The immediate connection given underneath to apply for ONGC Enrollment Through Door has not been dynamic yet. The final online application link for ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2024 must be wait for by candidates.
Read Also- Army Rally Recruitment Latest Notification
Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Class 1st Executive Posts Recruitment 2024
Candidates must ensure that they meet the ONGC recruitment 2024 eligibility requirements before applying for positions at the company. The table below lists the essential qualifications candidates must possess in order to apply for ONGC Class 1st Executive Posts Recruitment 2024.
- Students must be Indian Nationals.
- Applicants need to score minimum 60% marks in the undergraduate engineering programmes, to be eligible to apply for the recruitment.
- The detail eligibility for each discipline is give in the table below for Applicants to check their eligibility as per their chosen discipline.
- Students who have passed professional exams such as AMIE Mechanical, AMIE Electrical, AMIE Civil are not eligible for the ONGC recruitment through GATE 2024.
- Students in the final year of B.E or B.Tech are also eligible to apply. If they are shortlist, then their candidature will be provisional.
- Candidates who have obtained the undergraduate degree from distance learning mode will be eligible to put in provide their degree is recognized by the relevant statutory bodies for employment to posts & services of the Central Government.
Can Check- Indian Army Soldiers Recruitment
How To Apply ONGC Class 1st Executive Posts Recruitment 2024 Online?
- Visit the official website www.ongcindia.com.
- Then Go to Careers & select the desired post.
- Read the Information given carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- After that Click here for latest Registration.
- Full the Registration process by providing all the necessary particular.
- A unique Register Number & Password will be sent to the Applicants e-mail ID.
- Login using Registered Number & Password.
- Fill in all other details in the request.
- Upload scan Photo & Signature.
- Make a payment of the Application fee.
- Then Submit the Form.
- Take a printout of the online request for future use.