ONGC Officer And Other Posts Recruitment- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is inviting applicants for the post of Medical Officer and more. There are a total of 107 vacancies for the post of Medical officer, Security Officer, Finance and Accounts Officer, AEE Environment and Fire Officer. Students who are eligible and interested for the post can apply online by visiting the official website.
This organization was responsible for Oil & Natural Gas for the family production of India. This corporation is also in charge for the investigation & production of many other energy sources like coal-bed methane shale gas & other different authority.
ONGC Officer And Other Posts Recruitment 2023
- 1 ONGC Officer And Other Posts Recruitment 2023
- 2 ONGC Officer And Other Posts Recruitment 2023 Details
- 3 ONGC Officer And Other Posts Notification
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 How To Apply ONGC Officer And Other Posts Recruitment 2023 Online?
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is a Maharatna Company in India that is the great producer of crude oil & natural gas contributing around 71 percent to Indian domestic manufacture. Most Engineering Graduates have the ambition to work in ONGC. The Student can check this article for all the information relate to ONGC Officer And Other Posts Recruitment 2023 like information, Online application links, syllabus, paper pattern, selection process, etc. All the previous, ongoing & tentative vacancies are combine in this article thoroughly. Read the whole article meticulously for information regarding ONGC Recruitment and flag the web portal for further Engineering Job Updates.
ONGC Officer And Other Posts Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Names||Coming Soon|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, PST, PET, Skill Test, Typing Tests|
Read Also- India Post GDS Recruitment
About ONGC Officer And Other Posts
The Oil and Flammable gas Organization is a focal public area undertaking under the responsibility for of Oil and Petroleum gas, Legislature of India. It has its head office in New Delhi. On August 14, 1956, the Indian government established ONGC. It is India’s largest government-owned oil and gas explorer and producer, producing approximately 70% of the country’s crude oil and 84% of its natural gas. ONGC was given Maharatna status by the Indian government in November 2010. In an overview by the Public authority of India for monetary year 2019, it was positioned as the biggest benefit unveiling Focal Area Undertaking in India. According to Platts, it is ranked 25th among the Top 250 Global Energy Companies. On August 14, 1956, the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation was established.
ONGC Officer And Other Posts Notification
A visionary associated with Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru established it. Delhi is home to the corporate headquarters of the oil and gas company ONGC Officer And Other Posts Recruitment 2023. Indian multinational oil and gas company Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited It contributes 70% to Indian domestic production and is India’s largest producer of crude oil and natural gas. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation also conducts conventional exploration and production, refines, and develops alternative energy sources like shale gas and coal-bed methane.
Read Also- ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment
Students should be Indian and should pass the Graduation Degree or Diploma.
|PWD||40 Years for General43 Years for OBC
45 Years for SC, ST
The candidate should have passed 10th class, Diploma, Degree, PG from any university.
- Students can visit the official website of ONGC.
- Download the Admit Card and type their Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit button.
- Now the candidate can see their Hall Ticket for ONGC Recruitment 2023.
- Applicants should take one or two colored printouts of the Admit Card for future reference.
- The candidate must carry the call letter to the exam hall & without admit card the candidate will not enter the exam hall.
- Student should clear the GATE paper.
- Based on the GATE Paper the student’s can call for a personal interview.
- While going for the interview Applicants can bring a hard copy of their GATE score.
- Those who are select in the personal interview can go for a medical Paper.
- The request should clear all the medical parameters provide by the company.
ONGC Officer And Other Posts Recruitment 2023 Results
The solution of ONGC Officer And Other Posts Recruitment 2023 will be declared on the basis of the Applicant performance in their written examination. Students can check their solution according to the posts for which they apply for the post. The merit lists will be publish on the official website of ONGC.
Can Check- NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card
How To Apply ONGC Officer And Other Posts Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Visit the official web portal www.ongcindia.com.
- Then Go to Careers & choose the desired post.
- Read the Notification given carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- After that Click here for New Registration.
- Full the Registration process by providing all the necessary details.
- A unique Register Number & Password will be sent to the Applicants e-mail ID.
- Login using Registered Mark & Password.
- Fill in all other details in the request.
- Upload scan Photo & Signature.
- Make a payment of the Request fee.
- Then Submit the Form.
- Take a printout of the online request for future use.