OU PH.D Eligibility Test 2023- OU PH.D Eligibility Test Candidates can now look over this article if they’re interested in the Osmania University Ph.D. Entrance Test 2023, which is held to offer admission into Ph.D. programmers in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Informatics, Law, Oriental Languages, Social Sciences, Science, and Technology.
Osmania University (OU) officials have announced the notification for the OU Ph.D. Entrance Test 2023. Starting on August 18, 2023, applicants who are interested in taking this entrance exam can fill out the online application. The OU Ph.D. Entrance Test Online Process will terminate on October 10, 2023 (Without Late Charge), but candidates may still submit their applications up until October 30, 2023, if they are willing to pay a late fee. Additionally, candidates can get complete details about the OU Ph.D. Entrance Test Results 2023, as well as information about the Exam Pattern & Syllabus from the following sections, which have also been included for your convenience.
OU PH.D Eligibility Test 2023
On the OU PH.D Eligibility Test official website osmania.ac.in is a 2023 PhD Notification. The OU Directorate of Admissions invites qualified applicants to submit applications via the internet for the OU PhD 2023 Notification in a variety of courses offered by several Osmania University faculties. One of the requirements for admission into Ph.D. programmer offered by Osmania University’s numerous faculties, including Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Informatics, Law, Oriental Languages, Social Sciences, Science, and Technology, is passing the Ph.D. Entrance Test. To learn more about the OU PhD 2023 Notification, keep reading.
OU PH.D Eligibility Test 2023 Details
|Name of The Organization||Osmania University|
|Name of The Exam||Ph.D. Entrance Test|
|Starting Date To Apply||Released Soon|
|Closing Date||Released Soon|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Purpose Of Exam||For admission into Ph.D. programs in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Informatics, Law, Oriental Languages, Social Sciences, Science, and Technology|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
About OU PH.D Eligibility Test
State-run OU PH.D Eligibility Test is located in Telangana, India. State collegiate institution Osmania University was established in 1961. There are three admission tiers: undergraduate, graduate, and research. There are 80 courses available overall at the University of Hyderabad. To get admission to PG courses like M.Com, M.Ed., and others, students must sit CGPET. University received UGC recognition. Boys and girls attend classes together at the university. It is a co-educational college as a result.
OU PH.D Eligibility Test PhD programmer are available in politics, history, and economics at Osmania University. Sociology, psychology, public administration, and library science all inform. A few of the disciplines covered include science, social work, botany, chemistry, mathematics, statistics, physics, astronomy, astrophysics, geophysics, biochemistry, genetics, microbiology, environmental science, geology, geography, zoology, management studies, education, pharmacy, law, and chemical engineering.
Check Here- CUET PGA Application From
OU PH.D Eligibility Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements must be met in order for applicants to the OU PH.D Eligibility Test to be considered for admission to the faculties of arts, commerce, education, engineering, informatics, law, oriental languages, social sciences, science, and technology.
- A candidate must hold a post-graduate degree in the relevant field or in a related field approved by Osmania University from a recognized university, or a post-graduate degree earned through distance learning from a recognized university and approved by the relevant authority, with a minimum grade of 55% (or 50% for candidates who are SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD).
- The candidates must show up for the PhD. Entrance Exam in the field in which they desire to pursue a Ph.D. (For example, a candidate with an M.Com. degree may pursue a Ph.D. in business management provided he/she appears and passes the Ph.D. Entrance Exam in the field of business management).
- The following candidate groups, however, are excused from taking the OU Ph.D. Entrance Test.
- Those who receive Junior Research Fellowships, such as UGC/ CSIR/ ICMR/ ICAR/ DBT/ INSPIRE fellowships, after taking a national level test
- However, if any of the applicants in the aforementioned categories want to be admitted into Category II, they must pass the O.U. Ph.D. Admission Test: 2023.
OU PH.D Eligibility Test 2023 Registration Fee
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1500/- for online application submission
- And in the case of SC/ ST/ BC/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-
OU PH.D Eligibility Test 2023 Important Date
|Commencement of Registration for Online Application||Released Soon|
|Last date without late fee||Released Soon|
|Last date with late fee||Released Soon|
|Release Date for OU Ph.D. Entrance Admit Card||To be Announced|
|OU Ph.D. Entrance Test Exam Date||To be Announced|
|OU Ph.D. Entrance Test Results 2023 Release Date||To be Announced|
Read Also- UP B.ED Application From
How To Apply OU PH.D Eligibility Test 2023 Online?
- Launch the official website at osmania.ac.in first.
- The home page for Osmania University will then appear.
- Check the Latest News section on the home page.
- There, select “Notification for Ph.D. Test of Admission 2023
- Check your eligibility by using the Notification & Information Brochure button at this time.
- By entering your information, you can begin the registration process if you are eligible.
- It should be noted that online registration will start on August 18, 2023, and continue through that date.
Details Required OU PH.D Eligibility Test 2023
- Passport size of photograph of a candidate
- 10th mark sheet or certificate
- 10+2-mark sheet or certificate
- Degree certificate
- Proof of address
- Community certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration or transfer certificate
- Income certificate of father or mother
- Health certificate