PAN Card Status Check Online:-The procedure for determining the status of a PAN Card can be completed quickly and easily. After applying for a PAN card or requesting an update or correction of incorrect information on your PAN, you will receive an acknowledgment number. You can use this number to keep track of how your new PAN application is going or how the PAN Card rectification is going. Find out more by reading on.
PAN Card Status Check Online
- 1 PAN Card Status Check Online
- 2 PAN Card Status Check Online Details
- 3 Status of the PAN Card Using the Acknowledgement Number
- 4 How to Use a Mobile App to Check the Status of Your PAN Card?
The Income Tax Department provides taxpayers with a one-of-a-kind alphanumeric number with ten digits known as the Permanent Account Number, or PAN for short. Your application for the number can be sent to either UTIITSL or Protean ego Technologies Limited. Depending on the applicant’s preference, the application can be completed either online or in person. In this section, we’ll talk about how you can keep track of your application’s progress via phone call, SMS, and the websites of NSDL and UTIITSL. You can see where your claim stands by verifying that we have successfully demonstrated each process in the following article. Complete the article and apply the method that works best for you.
PAN Card Status Check Online Details
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Responsible Authorities||NSDL UTI Infrastructure|
|Article category||Government Scheme|
|Status||PAN Card Application Status Online|
|Official web site||www.onlineservices.nsdl.com|
About PAN Card
A fully enduring account number is the PAN Card. It comes with a 10-character, one-of-a-kind number that is specific to the PAN cardholder. The Permanent Account Number Card helps identify the income taxpayer or PAN cardholder. To open a bank account, purchase or sell property above a certain limit, or receive a taxable salary or professional fee, you need the PAN card. The Income Tax Department will provide a PAN card. Candidates who must fill out the PAN Application Form can check the status of their PAN Card online. Candidates keep in touch with us to receive the most recent information.
Status of the PAN Card Using the Acknowledgement Number
Follow the steps below to determine the status of a transaction made with your PAN Card:
- By visiting their official website, you can learn more about NSDL. www.onlineservices.nsdl.com
- After that, a homepage will open for you. The “Track PAN Status” option can be found on the main page. Select it.
- Select “PAN-New or Change Request” from the “Application Type” section during the subsequent step.
- In the space provided, please enter your 15-digit acknowledgement number.
- Just click the “Submit” button.
- Your application status for a PAN Card will be displayed on your screen at the moment.
UTI Website Status Check for PAN Card
With your coupon or PAN card number, you can check the status of your UTI PAN card online by following the steps below:
- Check out the official site. www.onlineservices.nsdl.com
- Enter the PAN or application coupon number on your application.
- Please enter your birth date, incorporation date, contract, etc.
- The status of your PAN card will appear on the screen when you click “Submit” now.
- Note: The PAN card is available approximately 15 business days after the request is submitted.
Using a Mobile Number to See Where a PAN Card Is in the System
In addition to your acknowledge number, this step also includes your mobile number.
To begin, you will need to access your mobile device’s main screen.
You will need to call 020-27218080 after that.
You are required to provide a 15-digit acknowledgment number in the subsequent step.
After that, checking the status of your PAN card will be easier.
In the absence of an acknowledgment, the number
- Please select “PAN – New/Change Request” from the Application Type drop-down menu on the official TIN-NSDL website.
- Select the Name section to view your PAN card’s status if you do not have an acknowledgment number.
- Please include your birthdate as well as your middle name and full name.
- Click the “Submit” button now to view your PAN card’s current status.
Verification of the Aadhaar Number for PAN Card Status
- To begin, you must visit the official website, which can be access by clicking on the provide link. www.onlineservices.nsdl.com
- You will then be asked to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- You will also need to enter the captcha code in addition to providing this number.
- Make sure to click the “Submit” button after you have complete the form.
- A window displaying your current status will appear on your display screen after you click on it.
How to Use a Mobile App to Check the Status of Your PAN Card?
Are you wondering what to do if you lose your PAN card? fret no more! This guide will show you how to use a mobile app to check the status of your PAN card. This is an important step if you lost or misplaced your card, as it will let you know where your card is and whether or not you need to contact the authorities. Using a mobile app is the easiest way to check your PAN card status, and there are many available on the market.
- To begin, you must visit the Google Play Store.
- You must download and install the PAN Card mobile app on your device.
- On your mobile device, open this application.
- You will need to select the “Know your PAN Details” option after the window has open.
- You will be require to provide all of the request information on the following page in the appropriate format.
- An OTP will be sent to the phone number you provide after that.
- You will be prompt to click the “Submit” button after entering the OTP.
- Using this method, you can check your status on a mobile application.
Related post :-