Patta Chitter:- Our government has designed a number of things that have the potential to alter the nation’s outlook, such as digitizing land records. The specifications of the online land records for Tamil Nadu will be discussed with our readers in this article.
Your land documents, or Patta Chitta documents, can be viewed. In order to digitize your land records in Tamilnadu for the year 2023, you will need these essential documents. Additionally, this article provides a straightforward guide for applying for Patta Chitta documents.
Patta Chitta 2023
In the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, the legal document that establishes a person’s legitimate claim to ownership of a certain piece of real property is known as a “Patta.” The Tamil language is the source of this phrase. The document’s meaning is based on the Tamil word for “paper,” which is where the term “Patta” comes from. The Patta paper may now be studied online and downloaded by anybody who is interested in obtaining a copy of it. As a result, anybody can get a copy of the book.
Because the Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Land Record has been made accessible to citizens who live inside the state’s boundaries, this is made possible as a direct consequence. To put it another way, the department in charge of income is also in charge of providing this service, which is a different department. Pattas are documents that give information on the money generated from a specific piece of property, whereas Chittas are documents that provide information on the region, size, and ownership.
Patta Chitta 2023 Details
|Portal Name||Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta|
|Aim||For the Convenience of the People|
|Benefit||Access to Online Land Record Services|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Tamil Nadu State Only|
|Land Record Status||Available to Check|
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2023
Chitta Land Ownership
The Chitta document provides residents with information regarding revenue and land. Wetland (nanjai) and Dryland (punjai) are two common classifications for land.
Services available on Patta Chitta Portal
- Online application for Patta Chitta
- Check patta Chitta status
- Verify patta certificate
- Transfer of Patta Chitta
- View register extract
- know application status
- Verify poramboke land
Documents Required to Apply for Patta Chitta
According to the official website of the Tamil Nadu land records, if you want to apply for Patta Chitta documents, you need the following documents:
- For verification, the sale deed.
- To the tahsildar or the relevant office, you must include a photocopy of the original sale deed.
- In order to demonstrate that you own your land, you must present proof of possession in the form of identification.
- As evidence of possession, you can present things like a paid tax receipt or an electricity bill.
- Certificate of encumbrance.
Read Also:- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
Procedure to Change Name in Patta
- First, you need to go to the appropriate village administration office.
- Next, you need to request a name change form, carefully fill it out, attach all necessary documents like a sale deed, tax receipt, electricity bill, encumbrance certificate, etc.,
- and turn it in to the same office.
- It will take 30 days for the changes to take effect.
Process To Apply For Patta Chitta Online?
Are you looking for a process to apply for Patta Chitta online? If so, you’re in luck! This comprehensive guide will show you how to apply for a passport online the easy and fast way. You can follow the steps below to apply online for your Patta Chitta documents:
- First, go to the link here to the official Tamil Nadu revenue services website. eservices.tn.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the “View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract” link.
- Select the District Area type (rural/urban) on the new page.
- Click the “Submit” button. On the next page, enter the District Taluk Town Ward Block Survey number Sub-division number.
- Finally, enter the authentication value. Click the “submit” button.
You must pay a fee of one hundred rupees if you apply for the Patta document online through the state of Tamilnadu’s official website for land records.
Check Also:- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Check Patta Chitta Status
If you want to see where your online Patta document stands, just follow the straightforward steps below:
- Visit the link provided here first. eservices.tn.gov.in
- After entering the “Application ID” and “Captcha Values” on the webpage, click “Get Status.”
- Your application’s status will appear on your screen,
Verify Your Patta Certificate
If you want to confirm your Patta certificate, follow these easy steps:
- Visit the link provided here first.
- Select “Verify Patta” from the menu on the page.
- After entering the “Reference Number,” click the “Submit” button.
Transfer of Patta Chitta
You can follow these straightforward steps if you want to sell your land or property and transfer the Patta Chitta documents:
- Send the application to your district or village’s tahsildar or other relevant authorities.
- The authorities in question have complete authority to accept or reject any application, and their evaluation of the applications will determine whether they will be accepted or rejected.
Also Read:- HRMS Karnataka – How to Access
Download Mobile App
- To begin, launch the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- After that, type “patta Chitta Tamilnadu” into the search box and then click “search.”
- A list of apps will appear before you; select the first result and then click “install.”
- The Patta Chitta mobile app will then be downloaded to your smartphone.
Procedure To View A Register Extract
- To view, you must first open the official website. eservices.tn.gov.in
- From the homepage, select the option to “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract.”
- Click the option to “view A-Register Extract.” A new page will open, and you will be required to select a district, taluka, or village.
- Enter the survey number. and choose subdivision number. Enter the image’s authentication value and click submit.
- The document will appear.
Verify Poramboke Land
- To verify poramboke land, you must visit the Tamil Nadu Government E-services official website. eservices.tn.gov.in
- Select the “Verify Poramboke Land” option on the home page.
- A new page will open, where you must enter the following information: Select District, Now Select Taluka, Select Village Enter Survey Number Enter Subdivision Number Click the “submit” option next to the columns to view the land’s information.
Related post :-