PM Rojgar Mela:- Prime Minister Rojgar Mela 2023 Online Registration Direct Apply Site, Vacancy List through below given official particular. PM Rojgar Mela soon announce by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in which various job opportunities are provide to the youngsters in 38th different ministries of the government. Job Seekers can apply PM Rojgar Mela 2023 Online Registration. Students can also check PM Rojgar Job Fair 2023 Vacancy Record.
PM Rojgar Mela Registration 2023
In order to provide employment to unemployed youth, Prime Minister Narendra Modi prepared to start the employment fair PM Modi Rojgar Mela 2023. The Prime Minister inaugurated the employment fair through video conferencing. A plan has prepared to provide government jobs to 10th lakh people under the employment fair. In the first phase of this campaign, 75000 youth will be given appointment letters. Whose appointments will be make in different government ministries and departments, by the government in 18th months, all the vacant posts under the campaign will be filled. Choose youth from across the country will be appoint in 38 ministries & departments of the Government of India under the employment fair.
PM Rojgar Mela 2023 Details
|Recruitment Name||Prime Minister Rojgar Mela 2023|
|Vacancy List||Central Armed Force Officers, Sub-Inspectors, Constables, Lower-Division Clerks, Stenographer, Personal Assistants of Higher Officials, Income Tax inspectors and Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Registration starting date||2023|
|Closing Date of Registration||End of the Year 2023|
|Recruitment Level||National Level|
Check Also:- DRDO Scientists Recruitment
Apply Online PM Rojgar Mela 2023
Two days of the PM Rojgar Mela 2023 will be held online. Youth from a variety of states who meet the qualifications but do not yet hold a job will be offered a position that is appropriate for their educational background. To achieve this, competitors should pursue the PM Enlistment Drive 2023 and present all necessary reports for confirmation to get a well-paying position.
Include scanned copies of the original DMCs, the original valid ID, such as an Aadhar Card, PAN Card, or Voting Card and any certificate for prior work experience with their application for the dream job. Before registering, candidates must ensure that all attached documents are clear and valid before the registration period ends.
How to Register PM Rojgar Mela 2023 Online?
- Firstly, Visit the official portal one of the departments you want to register.
- After that on the web page, Search for option PM Job Fair 2023 online Registration.
- Now click on the Link.
- Fill complete required particular and documents and submit it.
- Now you will successfully be register for the PM Rojgar Mela.
Read Also:- Bihar Civil Court Exam Date
PM Rojgar Mela Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To successfully participate in this recruitment campaign, all candidates must meet the PM Rojgar Mela Eligibility Criteria 2023. Before registering for the PM Rojgar Mela 2023, all applicants must adhere to the following instructions.
- The applicants to apply under this recruitment drive must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be 18th to 29th years of age to apply under this Rojgar Mela.
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree,10th, 12th from a recognized institute depending upon the group of jobs they have been applying for.
- The Applicants must make sure to qualify the written exam and common interview round in order to get their dream job.
- The students must not be involved in any heinous crime or any kind of illegal activity and the police record must be clean.
Benefits and Features of PM Rojgar Mela Registration 2023
- PM Modi Job Fair will be begin by the Prime Minister to provide employment.
- The Prime Minister will inaugurate the employment fair through tape conferencing.
- A plan has been make to provide government jobs to 10th lakh people through employment fair.
- In the first phase of this campaign, 75,000 youth will be give appointment letters.
- The appointments will be made in different government ministries & departments.
- All the vacant posts will be fill by the government through this campaign in 18th months.
- Choose youths from across the country will be appointed in 38th ministries and departments of the Government of India under the employment fair.
- Employment will increase in the country and the unemployment charge will decrease.
- The future of the youth will be bright & they will be able to serve the nation by being self-reliant.
Can Check:- DHSGSU Sagar University Admit Card
Check PM Rojgar Mela 2023 Vacancy List
The National Skill Development Corporation has launched the PM Rojgar Yojana 2023 initiative, filling various departmental positions. There are open positions in departments like.
- Central Armed force officer
- Lower-Division Clerks
- Personal Assistants of Higher Officials
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Income Tax inspectors
Check PM Job Fair 2023 Required Documents
To do Modi Rojgar Mela Registration, it is very important for the beneficiaries to have all these documents.
- Aadhar Card
- E-Mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Residence Certificate
- Education Certificate etc.