PM Ujjwala Yojana Apply Online:- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 has been launch by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, through video conferencing on 10th August 2022. Under which the beneficiaries will be in condition with free refill & hot plate, LPG gas connection. Interest-free loans will also be in condition to the interest for the purchase of gas stoves. This plan float by the Prime Minister from Mahoba district. In which 10th women interest given LPG connections through a virtual medium.
Welcome to our blog on the PM Ujjwala Yojana! This is a flagship scheme of the Modi Government that aims to provide affordable electricity to all Indian households. Here, we’ll be providing you with all the information you need to apply online, as well as tips and advice on how to get the most out of this vital scheme. So whether you’re a homeowner looking to switch to solar power, or an businesses looking to boost efficiency and save money, we’ve got you covered. Stay tuned!
PM Ujjwala Yojana Apply Online
LPG connection papers were in condition to the beneficiaries by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Aditya Nath on by the name of the Prime Minister. Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the central government has been set up to allot safe clean cooking fuel to all those householder of the country who still use old, unsafe & polluting fuel for cooking. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was report by the Central Government on 1 May 2016. Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the Government of India is providing domestic Liquefied petroleum gas to the Above Poverty line and BPL and ration cardholder women of the country.
Introducing the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, AKA PMFBY. This government-backed scheme will help farmers with a variety of needs, including irrigation and farming equipment, crop insurance, and even livestock feeds. To be eligible, all you need to do is apply online. Get started now and get the benefits you deserve! If you’re looking to apply for the PM Ujjwala Yojana, you have just the right place to start. Our blog has detailed instructions on how to apply online, and we’ll be providing updates on the progress of the scheme as it moves forward. In the meantime, make sure to check out our website for all the latest news and information on this important government initiative. Thanks for reading!
PM Ujjwala Yojana Apply Online Details
|Type Of Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Launch Date||1st May 2016 Onward|
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
Check Also:- MP Open School 12th Exam Result
About PM Ujjwala Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was launched by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on 1st May 2016 to give out 50th million LPG connections to women of Below Poverty Line householder. A budgetary allocation of ₹80 billion was make for the scheme. In the first year of its launch, the connections give out were 22th million against the target of 15 million. As of 23 October 2017, 30 million link were distributed, 44% of which were given to families belonging to time table castes and scheduled tribes. The number cross 58 million by December 2018. In 2018 Union Budget of India, its scope was widened to include 80 million poor households. 21,000 awareness camps were conduct by oil marketing business.
The plan led to an increase in LPG consumption by 56% in 2019 as contrast to 2014. The highly popular scheme has interest over 14.6 million BPL householder in Uttar Pradesh, 8.8 million in West Bengal, 8.5 million in Bihar, 7.1 million in Madhya Pradesh & 6.3 million in Rajasthan. In the Union Budget of 2021, the government report that 1 crore more connections will be provide under this plan. At the 107th Indian Science Congress held in January 2020 in Bengaluru, Narendra Modi declared that technology has helped India in acknowledge the 8 crore women who were still using coal or wood for cooking & also in understanding how many new distribution centers must be built, via the assist of technology.
www.pmuy.gov.in Registration 2022
The plan is being carry out under the Service of Oil and Gaseous petrol, Focal Government. Through the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022, the central government is providing LPG gas connections to all poor APL and BPL families in the country. Under the PMUY Yojana, the central government is providing financial assistance totaling Rs 1600 to all BPL and APL ration cardholder families. The government’s goal is for women who want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana to be at least 18 years old. Only then can they take advantage of this program.
Read Also:- BU Jhansi Result, Download Direct Link
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- The applicant must be female.
- Applicant’s age should be before 18 years.
- The applicant under this scheme should be below the poverty line.
- Applicant should have a bank account
- Applicants should not already have an LPG connection.
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- People from all SC / ST families of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- All those people who are list under SECC 2011.
- People are covered under Antyodaya Yojana.
- People coming below the poverty line.
- Most of the backward classes.
- Forest dweller.
- People living on the island.
- Tea and Ask tea plantation tribe.
- People living in river islands.
How To Apply PM Ujjwala Yojana 2022 Online?
- Interested women who want to apply in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana and download from Online www.pmuy.gov.in.
- After this, fill in the information ask in the application form like Aadhar card number, mobile number, name, address, etc.
- Attach all your documents with the Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana Application Form and submit it to your nearest gas agency.
- After verifying your application form and all the documents by the gas agency officer, your LPG gas connection will be issue within 10 to 15th days.
Can Check:- NEET UG Result 2022 Download Cut off
The documents which needs to be submit are list below.
- BPL certificate issue by the municipality chairman or panchayat Pradhan
- Caste certificate
- One passport-sized photograph
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- BPL ration card
- Aadhaar numbers of all the limb of the family
- Bank passbook or particular of Jan Dhan bank account
- Duly signed 14th point declaration in the order format