PSSSB VDO Admit Card:- On January 5, 2023, the Development Organiser (VDO) / Gram Sevak admit card and written exam will be released by the Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board. To download the hall ticket for the online test scheduled on January 8, 2023, candidates will have to go to the official website of PSSSB, https://sssb.punjab.gov.in/. The release of the call letter, as soon as it is released, a direct link will be activated below. A huge number of applicants signed up from May 15 to July 18, 2022 are eagerly waiting for it.
PSSSB VDO Admit Card 2023
- 1 PSSSB VDO Admit Card 2023
- 2 PSSSB VDO Admit Card 2023 Details
- 3 PSSSB Roll number download link 2023
- 4 PSSSB Exam Date 2023
- 5 How to Check PSSSB VDO Admit Card 2023 Online?
On the official website of Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board, you will be able to download your admit card for the position of Village Development Officer. The hall ticket for the post of Gram Sevak has not yet been officially released by the PSSSB, despite the fact that the date for release is set. Candidates are invited to subscribe to push notification, go get notified, when it is officially released, according to our reliable sources. It is expected to be published at https://sssb.punjab.gov.in/ ang time.
On May 15, 2022, the government website published notification for the recruitment of 792 Village Development Officers (Gram Sevak). Until July 18, 2022, candidates who were eligible and interested had enrolled. On January 08, 2023, the Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board will conduct an exam across the country using the Computer Based Test mode. The following is a call letter that is most likely to be issued. PSSSB VDO Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded by candidates on January 5, 2023, if they provide correct login information.
PSSSB VDO Admit Card 2023 Details
|Examination Authority||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Vacancy Name||Village Development Organizer|
|Admit Card||January 05, 2023|
|Exam Date||January 08, 2023|
|No of Posts||792|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
Check Also:- ISRO Assistant Posts Recruitment
Every applicant must have a thorough understanding of the requirements and guidelines set forth by the examination authority prior to taking the written exam. Those applicants who do not bring the necessary documentation will be denied access to the examination center by the board. Out of all the documents, the Punjab SSSB Gram Sevak Admit Card 2023 has received the most attention. Before or during the exam, candidates will be asked questions about these papers. Let’s say that the applicant’s information is listed on the admission card. The candidate will not be permitted to take the examination unless they present additional forms of identification, an attendance sheet, and a board official.
PSSSB Exam Date 2023
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has officially declared the exam date for the post of Village Development Officer (Gram Sevak). It will take place throughout the country on January 8, 2023. Candidates must be aware that the exam will be delivered in CBT style, with a total of 100 general knowledge questions and 100 specific knowledge questions to answer.
SSSB Punjab Village Development Officer Exam Pattern 2023
The Village Development Officer CBT Exam Pattern notification has been made public by the Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board. A complete number of 100 goal questions will be asked from various segments, subtleties subject to which are accessible underneath.
|S.No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25||25|
Read Also:- MGU 2nd Semester Results
How to Check PSSSB VDO Admit Card 2023 Online?
The step-by-step guide that can be found below will help you download the admit card for the Gram Sevak position.
- Go to the official web portal of Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board, which is accessible at sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- After visiting the official site, you will find an option related to the Punjab Gram Sevak Admit Card before you, tap on this option and go to the next homepage.
- At the end, you need to fill in your Registration Number and Date Of Birth. Fill in login credentials & hit the Submit button to download the hall ticket.
PSSSB Selection Procedure 2023
The selection process for the position of Gram Vikas Adhikari in Punjab will begin with a written test, move on to a typing test, and then check the applicants’ documents. The PSSSB officials in charge of organizing the examination for Gram Vikas Adhikari jobs will make the announcement after the application period has ended.
- The VDO Exam comprises one hundred questions, each with a set of multiple-choice responses & a total weighting of one hundred points.
- The maximum length of time that will be allocated to full the test is going to be two hours.
- When attempting replies that are not accurate, there will be a negative marking penalty that is equal to one-fourth of the entire score.
- There will be twenty questions on the mental ability portion of the test.
- There were 15th questions on General Knowledge, 15th on Arithmetic, and 15 on Computers & notification Technology.
- Accounting & agriculture, with 10th questions from each subject area, respectively.
- There will be five questions relate to the English language, five questions relate to the Punjabi language, and five questions relate to the history & culture of Punjab.
Can Check:- West Bengal Police Admit Card
Details mentioned on Punjab VDO Admit Card 2023
- Organization Name
- Candidate Name
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Test Centre Address
- Important instructions
Important Documents for PSSSB VDO Admit Card 2023
PSSSB VDO Admit Card Documents Required with PSSSB VDO Admit Card 2023.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Employee ID
- 2 or 3 Passport Size photographs
- College ID