Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card – The Recruitment Cell of HCRAJ will formally publish the date of the Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam. The exam is anticipated to happen in November 2022, candidates are told. At least one week prior to the start of the exam, Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card 2022 will be made available on the official website at -hcraj.nic.in.
November may be the HCRAJ Exam Date Candidates who apply to take part in recruitment tests for the positions of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, or Lower Division Clerk are hereby notified that we will update this article with the most recent information as soon as the Rajasthan High Court Exam Date 2022 is made public.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card 2022
- 1 Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card 2022
- 2 Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card 2022 Details
- 3 Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card Download Link
- 4 Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern 2022
- 5 How To Download Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card Online?
The Rajasthan High Court’s recruitment office will announce the Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card JA, and JJA Exam Date 2022 in a press release that will be posted on its website. For the positions of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Assistant, and Junior Judicial Assistant, you may find the date, time, and location of the written test on the press.
From August 22 to September 22, a sizable number of applicants seeking employment as Lower Division Clerks, Junior Assistants, or Junior Judicial Assistants in the District Courts of Rajasthan filled out an online application. They are now eagerly awaiting the hcraj.nic.in 2022 Exam Date, which may take place in the final week of November 2022.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card 2022 Details
|Organization||Honorable High Court Of Rajasthan|
|Notification||August 05, 2022|
|Online Form||August 22 to September 22, 2022|
|Selections Process||Written Exam & Typing Test|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd Week of November 2022 [Expected]|
|Exam Date||4th Week of November 2022 [Expected]|
Read Also- NEET PG Admit Card
About Rajasthan High Court
Between March 17, 1948, and January 25, 1950, 19 Princely States were merged to become the State of Rajasthan. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel launched the Union of Rajasthan on March 30, 1949, in Jaipur. At that time, the prominent states with administrative structures largely modelled after those of the British were Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bikaner, and Kota. They possessed their own High Courts and judicial systems on lower levels. Prior to the new State’s inauguration, a committee comprised of Lt. Col. Shri B.R. Patel, the then-Chief Secretary to the Government of PEPSU, and Lt.
A committee led by Shri S.P. Sinha, superintending engineer for the CPWD, and T.C. Puri, director of the health service, was established to address concerns about the capital’s location and the High Court’s seat. The committee recommended that the High Court be established in Jodhpur and that Jaipur be designated as the new State’s capital when it turned in its report on March 27, 1949. Five High Courts with a combined number of 20 judges were operating in the newly constituted State in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Udaipur (the capital of United Rajasthan with a bench in Kota), and Alwar (the capital of Mistaya State).
Also Read- BSF Head Constable Admit Card
Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card Download Link
The Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card / JA / JJA will probably be made available at https://www.hcraj.nic.in/ 7 to 10 days before to the exam. Candidates who submitted their applications on or before September 22, 2022, must provide their application number, password, or date of birth in order to download it.
Since the Rajasthan High Court Exam Date 2022 has not yet been disclosed, there is no certainty of the day or hour on which the admit card will be released. The third week of November 2022 will see the release of hall passes for various positions if the exam is held during the final week of November 2022.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern 2022
The Rajasthan High Court’s Recruitment Cell has formally made the Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card Exam Pattern 2022 for the positions of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Assistant, and Junior Judicial Assistant available. To learn more, look through the table.
The written test will consist of 150 objective-type questions in total, and it will be administered offline using an OMR sheet. Candidates will have 120 minutes to answer as many questions as possible; there is no provision for negative marking, therefore there are no points removed for erroneous answers. Candidates will receive 1 score for each correct answer. Those who pass the written test will be invited to take the computer-based typing test. Check out the following details to learn more about the officially declared minimum qualifying marks for the written test.
- General / OBC – 125 Marks
- SC / ST / PH – 120 Marks
Computer Based Skill Test
|1.||Speed Test||Hindi||5 Minutes||25|
|2.||Efficiency Test||–||10 Minutes||50|
Check Here- Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Admit Card
How To Download Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card Online?
Once the admit cards are made available by the conducting body, a candidate who has successfully submitted an application for the exam and completed the payment process can download them. Students must access the Rajasthan High Court’s official website to download their specific admission cards. Therefore, the students should have their login information ready in advance.
- Visit the Rajasthan High Court’s official webpage at https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/.
- Go to the Recruitment tab by selecting it from the Home Page’s left-hand menu.
- This will take you to the website’s new Recruitment Page.
- Select the option to Apply Online/Download Admit Card after choosing Recruitment Rajasthan High Court Clerk 2022.
- Make use of your login information. Give a trustworthy username and password.
- Check the validity of all the information on the admit card by downloading it.
- Take a printout, and save it for later use. Since presenting your admission cards at the test centers is highly important, it is advised to keep a copy.
The candidates must confirm that the data on the admit card is accurate and pertinent. Once you have downloaded the admit card, check to see if the following information is included:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number/Registration Number
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female/Other)
- Caste/ Category details (General/SC/ST/OBC/EWS)
- Exam Venue/ Exam Center details
- Exam Date
- Exam time and duration
- Recent photograph of the candidate
- Space for Candidate’s signature and fingerprint
- Important guidelines regarding the examination
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Exam Center Guidelines
The candidates must abide by the code of conduct of examination and obey all the rules set by the conducting body. If a candidate is involved in some kind of discrepancy, then the conducting body has the right to disqualify them from examination or nullify their candidature. Hence it is advisable to candidates to obey all the rules and avoid any discrepancies.
- Entry into the exam room requires a copy of the Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card
- To validate their eligibility, they must present a legitimate photo ID. Aadhar Cards, Pan Cards, Driving Licenses, Passports, and Voter’s IDs are just a few of the IDs that are accepted.
- As stated on the admit card, the candidate must additionally carry two recent passport-size photos.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring electronic devices, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, wallets, rough papers, calculators, watches, or food
- items to the exam, and failure to comply with this rule could result in immediate disqualification.
Documents To Carry The Rajasthan High Court Exam Center
The following documentation is acceptable for applicants to bring to the test site.
- Printout of the admit card
- Original photo ID proof ( Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card or any other Government-issued ID)
- Only necessary stationery items including pen
All candidates must bring their call letters from the Rajasthan High Court with them to the testing location. After downloading the admit card from the official website, they must print it out clearly. A day prior to the exam, candidates can visit the testing place to confirm its location. They must adhere to the rules laid down by the authorities on the exam day.