Rajasthan Jan Suchna:-Various schemes are run from time to time by the Government of Rajasthan to benefit the citizens of the state. This time a unique portal has been launched by the government named Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal. Through this portal, the citizens of Rajasthan can easily get information about all the government schemes run by the government. After the launch of the Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal, now the citizens of the state will not have to visit government offices again and again because through this portal they can apply for the scheme as per their wish and get information about it. To apply, citizens have to visit the official website jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in and apply.
Rajasthan Jan Suchna 2023
- 1 Rajasthan Jan Suchna 2023
- 2 Rajasthan Jan Suchna 2023 Details
- 3 Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2023
- 4 Public Distribution System (Ration)
- 4.1 Farmer loan waiver scheme information
- 4.2 Information about Palanhar scheme
- 4.3 E-mitra Kiosk Information
- 4.4 Information related to e Panchayat
- 4.5 Social Security Beneficiary Information
- 4.6 labor card holder information
- 4.7 NREGA related information
- 4.8 for specially abled people
- 4.9 related to Shala Darpan
- 4.10 Information related to short term farmer loan
- 4.11 Information related to Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme
- 4.12 public distribution system
- 4.13 Some important instructions related to the portal
- 5 Process to view list of Jan Suchna Portal schemes
All the information provided on this portal will be provided by the state government. This portal has been prepared by the Department of Information Technology and Communications. Before the launch of this Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal 2023, people had to give letter according to section 4 (2) of the Right to Information 2005 Act to get any kind of information and then update the information within 120 days. was | But now this will not happen, now the people of the state can get all the information sitting at home through this portal. All information related to 33 schemes and services of about 13 departments will be made available to the people of the state on this portal.
Rajasthan Jan Suchna 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal|
|launch date||13 September 2019|
|launched by||Chief Minister Ashok Gahtol|
|department||Government of Rajasthan|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
About Jan Suchna Portal
Let us tell you that information related to 149 schemes and services of about 28 departments has been made available on the Jan Soochna Portal and from time to time, the scope of information will be increased and new schemes and provisions will be added. The Chief Minister says that this will bring transparency in the process of the Right to Information Act. You can visit the official rajasthan.gov.in portal of Rajasthan Government to get information related to all kinds of schemes, programmes, campaigns. We have given below the list of 54 schemes of all 28 departments on this portal. You can get information about all the schemes.
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2023
Through this online Jan Suchna Portal, information about all the schemes implemented by the government in the Ward/Panchayat is being made available at one place. It implements section 4 of the Right to Information Act, 2005. Now people do not need to be told to take advantage of the government scheme, now the people of the state can easily take advantage of the schemes and services being run by the Rajasthan government for the benefit of the citizens through the public information portal Rajasthan 2023. With the launch of this portal, transparency and accountability will be ensured in the work of the government.
Objective of Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan
Earlier, the citizens of Rajasthan had to face a lot of difficulties to get any kind of information. Still, they could not get the information properly. In view of all these problems, the state government has started this Rajasthan Public Information Portal. Through this portal, information related to government schemes and services is widely available to the general public of the state. to make Making the citizens of Rajasthan self-reliant and empowered through this Rajasthan Public Information Portal 2023.
Benefits of Public Information Portal 2023
- All the people of Rajasthan can take advantage of the public information portal sitting at home.
- The people of the state can easily get information related to any special schemes and other services, which were earlier available through RTI, now on this public information portal.
- Under this portal, making it easier for the people of the state and reducing corruption.
Names of 13 departments associated with the portal
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department
- Tribal Area Development Department
- Primary Education and Secondary Education Department
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- Labor and Employment Department
- Mines & Geology Department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Energy
- Department of Planning and Information Technology and Communication
- cooperative Department
- Administrative Information Department
- Revenue Department is attached.
Information of schemes is provided through Rajasthan Public Information Portal. This information is provided under section 4(2) of the Right to Information Act 2005. You can get information related to any scheme through Jan Soochna Portal or Jan Soochna App. For this you have to select the option of that scheme and all the information related to that scheme will be in front of you. You can also get this information through E-Mitra Plus Machine and Jan Soochna Mobile App. SSO ID is not required to access information through this portal. No fee is charged by the government for getting this information. Information related to the following schemes is obtained through this portal.
Public Distribution System (Ration)
- information about ration card
- Information about ration card shop
- NSC Beneficiaries Information
- Ration card holder information in your area
- Area wise information about ration shops
- Pending Rejected Beneficiaries Information
Farmer loan waiver scheme information
- Farmer loan waiver scheme information
- Information about loan waiver scheme of farmers of your area
- Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme Social Audit Information
Information about Palanhar scheme
- Application Status Information
- Information about eligibility rules
- Area wise Palanhar Yojana and information of beneficiaries
E-mitra Kiosk Information
- Information about E-mitra Kiosk
- Information about e-mitra kiosks in your area
- E-mitra rate list
- Application Information
- Information about work and progress in your area
- Information about the budget of your Panchayat
- Panchayat Profile Information
Social Security Beneficiary Information
- social security pension eligibility rules
- pension details
- Pension Beneficiaries Information
labor card holder information
- Labor card holder information of your area
- employer information
- your labor card information
- Work Complete Report
- progress report
- Active Job Card Holder Report
- field muster report
for specially abled people
- UDID Registration Status
- UDID card registration process and eligibility
- Schemes for Specially Abled Persons
- School Basic Profile
- contact information
- Area Wise School Information
- details of school
- enrollment of students
- Information related to short term crop loan scheme
- Bank, Branch and PACS Wise Crop Loan Related Information
- package code
- package amount
- date of transaction
public distribution system
- ration card information
- ration shop information
- Approved NFSA Beneficiary Information
- Ration card holder information of your area
- Area wise information about ration shop
- Pending/Rejected NFSA Beneficiary Information
- The Public Information Portal is operated under Section 4(2) of the Right to Information Act, 2005.
- Information can be obtained through toll free number 18001806127.
- All information related to the scheme can be obtained by selecting the option of the scheme on the portal.
- Information related to the scheme can also be obtained through Emitra Plus Machine and Jan Soochna Mobile App.
- SSO ID is not required to get information from Jan Soochna Portal.
- Citizen can get information from gram panchayat to district level.
- There is no need to pay any kind of fee to get information about E-Mitra through Jan Soochna Portal.
Process to view list of Jan Suchna Portal schemes
- First of all you have to go to the official website of jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the scheme option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see the list of all the schemes.
Process to apply on Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Public Information Portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the section of Schemes/Services.
- Now you have to select the service in which you have to apply.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply on Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal.
Download Jan Soochna Rajasthan App
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone.
- Now you have to enter Jan Soochna Rajasthan in the search box.
- After this you have to click on the search button.
- Now a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the topmost option in this list.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- Jan Soochna Rajasthan app will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
Benefits and Features of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Mobile App
- Information of various schemes such as MNREGA, Rajasthan Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana, Chief Minister’s Free Medicine and Investigation
- Scheme etc. can be obtain through the Jansucha mobile app.
- Information about eligibility, beneficiary list, application status etc. of various schemes can also be obtain through this app.
- You can also get area wise information through Jansuchana mobile app.
- Using this app is very easy.
- Rajasthan Jan Soochna App was launch in 2019.
- Rajasthan Jan Soochna App can be download through Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Information relate to ration can also be obtain through this app.
- The information available on this app is in easy language.
- Every citizen of Rajasthan can take advantage of Rajasthan Jan Soochna App.
Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Feedback process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for Feedback.
- Now the feedback form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information aske in this feedback form like name, email id, mobile number etc.
- After this you have to click on the submit button.
- This is how you will be able to enter feedback.
Related post :-