Rajasthan RAS Recruitment 2022- Here, we’ve provided all the pertinent details regarding the RPSC RAS Application Form and the online application for the Rajasthan RAS Recruitment Exam Notification. As a result, you should carefully study this essay.
The state government of Rajasthan recently announced that the RPSC RAS Exam will take place in 2022. How to Apply for RPSC’s RAS Bharti in 2022, RPSC’s RAS Bharti in 2022/Notification, and Exam Dates in 2022, and Can Ras Become an IAS Here, the most recent information is covered.
Rajasthan RAS Recruitment 2022
- 1 Rajasthan RAS Recruitment 2022
- 2 Rajasthan RAS Recruitment 2022 Overview
- 3 RPSC RAS 2022 Notification
- 4 RPSC RAS 2022 Exam
- 5 RPSC RAS Salary
- 6 Rajasthan RAS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 7 How To Apply Rajasthan RAS Recruitment 2022 Online?
The Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2022 (RAS/RTS Exam) announcement may be made public by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission in July 2022. From August 2022, online applications for the may be requested. RAS 2022 registration is open to all qualified applicants who work for the Rajasthan Civil Service.
The Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2022 announcement has finally been made available on the rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in website by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Examine educational requirements, age restrictions, selection criteria, exam formats, and application procedures here.
Rajasthan RAS Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||RAS Bharti 2022|
|Exam Date||Release Soon|
|Total Post||988 Post|
|Application form Date||Release Soon|
|Last Date||Release Soon|
|Age Limit||21 Year to 40 Year|
Check Also- Uttarakhand Anganwadi Recruitment
About Rajasthan RAS
The abbreviation RAS stands for Rajasthan Administrator Service. This test is administered at the district level each year in different parts of Rajasthan by RPSC. This is the state government’s employment agency, which hires a large number of candidates and places them in a variety of roles inside state government agencies. Thousands of candidates expressed interest in it and applied during each recruitment procedure. A significant proportion of job seekers who use this commission each year succeed in landing state government jobs.
RPSC RAS 2022 Notification
The number of openings for posts in the Rajasthan Administrative Services, Rajasthan Taxation Service, Rajasthan Police Services, Rajasthan Accounts Services, and other subordinate positions will be disclosed in an official notification published by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Following the publication of the Rajasthan RAS Recruitment Notification, the online application procedure will begin. For more information on the RPSC RAS Recruitment Exam 2022, individuals who are interested in the openings may read the article below.
The comprehensive RPSC RAS Notification will be made available on the site rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The notification will include all pertinent information, such as crucial dates, the breakdown of open positions, eligibility requirements, the selection procedure, the format of the exam, the remuneration, and more. The advertising for RPSC RAS 2021 must be downloaded and reviewed by candidates for their own records. each year.
Read Also- Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment
RPSC RAS 2022 Exam
The number of openings for Rajasthan Administrative Services will be disclosed in an official notification published by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts this exam on an annual basis at the district level in various locations around Rajasthan. This organization serves as the state government’s hiring manager and is in charge of bringing in a sizable number of applicants and assigning them to various ministries. As a result, thousands of prospective employees expressed interest in the organization’s various hiring processes and filled out applications. Many job seekers now have the chance to each year realize their dream of working for the state government thanks to this commission. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission will issue a formal Rajasthan RAS Recruitment Notification.
RPSC RAS Salary
According to the various positions listed in the official notification, the Rajasthan RAS Recruitment compensation differs. In addition to the base pay, the RAS salary also comprises other elements, allowances, and benefits. Below is a table that breaks down the remuneration by post.
|Posts||Pay Scale||RPSC RAS salary (approx.)|
|RAS, RPS, Insurance Service, and women & child development service||Rs. 15600 to 39100 with Grade Pay 5400 (Level 14 Matrix)||Rs. 61000-66000|
|Rajasthan Commercial Tax Service, Tourism Service, Jail service, Co-operative Service and more||Rs. 9300 to 34800 with Grade Pay 4800 (Level 12 Matrix)||Rs. 40000-45500|
|Rajasthan Social Justice & Empowerment Service, Rajasthan Social Justice & Empowerment Service, Rajasthan Tehsildar Service, Rajasthan Employment Subordinate Service and more||Rs. 9300 to 34800 with GP 4200 (Level 11 Matrix)||Rs. 35500-42500|
|Rajasthan Subordinate Devasthanams Service. Rajasthan Excise Subordinate Service, Commercial Tax Subordinate Service, Subordinate Service, and more||Rs. 9300 to 34800 with GP 3600 (Level 10 Matrix)||Rs. 33500-38500|
Rajasthan RAS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have completed their graduate degrees are eligible to apply for this position.
- Interested applicants must be at least 21 years old.
- As of the first of January 2022, the maximum age is expected to be 35.
- According to government regulations, applicants from the reserved category would be given preference.
|ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Male||5 year|
|ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Female||10 Years|
|General Category Female||5 years|
|Widow or Divorce Women||No Upper age limit|
|General category PWD candidate||10 years|
|BC and SBC category PWD candidates||13 years|
|ST/ SC PWD Candidates||15 years|
Rajasthan RAS Recruitment Exam Patten
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge and General Science||150||200||3 Hours|
Each incorrect answer will have a 1/3 mark deduction.
RAS Prelims Syllabus
The questions are expected from
Science & Technology
Rajasthan’s political and governmental structure
Rajasthan Literature, Tradition, and Cultural Heritage
Geography of Rajasthan
Economy of Rajasthan
Constitution, political system, and government of India
Geography of World and India
RAS Mains Exam
Preliminary exam qualifiers will receive a call for the main exam. Descriptive/analytical questions from topic four papers will be included in the RAS Main Exam. For each exam, the length will be three hours.
Paper – General Studies- 200 Marks
Paper – General Hindi and General English- 200 Marks
Rajasthan RAS Application Fees
|RPSC RAS Category||RPSC RAS Application Fee|
|General/Other Backward Class (OBC)||Rs 350|
|Other Backward Class (OBC) -Non Creamy layer/ Economically Weaker Section(EWS)||Rs 250|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe)||Rs 150|
RAS Important Dates
- Online Application Start – Available Soon
- Registration Last Date – Available Soon
- Fee Payment Last Date – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- Admit Card Available – Before 10 days of exam date
RAS Selection Process
- RPSC RAS Prelims (Exam)
- RAS Mains (Exam)
- RPSC RAS Personal Interview
Check Here- Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment
How To Apply Rajasthan RAS Recruitment 2022 Online?
Easily apply using the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the official website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, first.
- Go from the home page to the RAS 2022 section now.
- Download and read the official RAS notification after that.
- Click the Apply Online link after you’ve clicked it.
- Provide accurate information on this application form.
- After completing the application, upload the necessary papers.
- After that, double-check the application form and any associated papers.
- After completing all of the above, submit the application.
- The application form will be rejected if the application fee is not paid.
- After completing the final submission, a hard copy must be obtained.
Important Points To Note
When completing the RAS application form, candidates should keep the following in mind, among other things:
- Applications that are completed or sent offline are not accepted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Candidates should confirm that the mobile number they provided in their application is accurate and in use right now.
- This is due to the fact that candidates are informed of all pertinent exam information through SMS or phone, and that the RAS
- application money is non-refundable after it has been submitted.