Ration Card Status Check-Online access to the ration card service is now available. As a result, you can now check the status of your ration card and the list of it on your phone while you are at home. However, the majority of people who have ration cards are unaware of the online method for determining their status. Therefore, we have provided all of the information necessary to check the status of a ration card by application number and ration card.
There are numerous advantages to using a ration card, which is an official state government document. It could be used, among other things, to get food grain that is paid for by the National Food Security Act through the Public Distribution System (PDS), as proof of identity for making a birth certificate, a voter ID card, or a domicile certificate. You don’t want to lose this document because you have so many important things. However, in the event that you do.
Ration Card Status Check
the good news is that the ration card form can now be obtained online. Furthermore, people can likewise check proportion card status, add names, download the e-apportion card, and connection the proportion card with Aadhaar card through the individual express government’s sites. If you’re curious about how? Fret not, we take care of you. How to apply for a ration card online, check its status, and do more are all explained here.
Ration Card Status Check Details
|Article Name||Ration Card Status Check|
|Ration Card Status Check||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Who are eligible for ration cards in India?
- Should be a citizen of India and not hold a ration card of any other state
- User should be above 18 years of age to apply for a ration card – minors/ children below 18 years of age can be included under their parents’ ration card
- Should live and cook separately
- Applicant and member of the family must be close relatives and should not possess any other family card in the same state.
That said, the government issues two types of ration cards: the Below Poverty-Line (BPL) ration card and the non-BPL ration card. The BPS ration card comprises Blue/ Yellow/ Green/ Red Ration cards separated by colours depending upon entitlement to various subsidies on food, fuel and other goods. The non-BPL ration cards are white in colour and issued to people above the poverty line.
Types of Ration card
The government has recognised four types of ration cards, each with different colours and benefits:
|RATION CARD TYPE||BENEFICIARIES|
|Green Ration Card||Above Poverty Line (APL), receives 10kg to 20kg of food grains per family per month at 100 percent cost|
|Khaki Ration Card||Other Priority Households(OPH)|
|Yellow Ration Card||State Below Poverty Line (SBPL) or Central Below Poverty Line (CBPL), receive 10kg to 20kg of food grains per family per month at 50 percent cost|
|Pink Ration Card||Antodya Anna Yojana (AAY) – given to a person who does not have a stable income, eligible to receive 35kg of food grains per month per family|
Read Also:-Oppo Reno 7 Pro Price In India
How to check ration card list online
The state gives the Ration card List card, the URL you really want to visit to check the Ration card status fluctuates. The URL for UP’s proportion card site, for instance, will be not the same as that of Delhi. You can search for the URL of your particular state, whether it’s Bihar, Delhi, Arunachal Pradesh (AP), Assam, or West Bengal, through Public Food Security Entry (NFSA). Here are proportion card site connections of a portion of the famous states.
- Delhi ration card
- UP ration card
- AP ration card (Andhra Pradesh)
- Bihar ration card
- Assam ration card
- Telangana ration card
- West Bengal ration card
- HP ration card
- Tamil Nadu ration card
- Kerala ration card
- Karnataka ration card
- J&K ration card
How to check Ration card details Name
Utilizing Uttar Pradesh (UP) for instance, we’ll tell you the best way to check apportion card subtleties by name on the web.
- Select Uttar Pradesh from NFSA portal
- The National Food Security Act (NFSA) eligibility list will pop up on your screen
- Choose the district –> Town –> Area/ Urban
- The shopkeeper’s list will appear on your screen
- You can check your name and other details, by clicking on the numbers next to the shopkeeper’s name in the Ration Card column
In the Ration Card event that you can’t find your name on the rundown, search it utilizing the program’s track down apparatus. Press Cltr+F on a Windows PC/PC (‘Command+Y’ on Macintosh) and enter your name or Digitized proportion card number.
One Nation One Ration card
One Nation One Ration Card is the public authority of India drive for transient laborers or any individual who avoids their home state.
- Through this scheme, beneficiaries can claim their rations anywhere in the country.
- The One Nation One Ration card has been implemented across India in 32 states so far.
- The Union Government recently launched Mera Ration app to support the scheme.
- The app allows users to check what they are entitled to, locate nearby ration shops etc. It also supports biometric authentication.
- The Mera Ration app is only on Android for now. All Indian citizens can register themselves on the app to get food grains at subsidized prices.
- The app comes with Aadhar-based login and is available in both Hindi and English. Support for 14 regional languages is expected to come soon.
The Ration Card was at first begun in four states in and was then carried out to 32 states and association regions by December last year. The main states not on the program right currently incorporate Assam, Chhattisgarh, Delhi and West Bengal and these four are supposed to be incorporated throughout the following couple of months,” expressed Secretary of the Branch of Food and Public Dispersion Sudhanshu Pandey.
How to apply for ration card
Again the moves toward apply for apportion differs state-wise. In the event that you’re living in UP, this is the way you can apply for a Ration card.
- First, click on this link nfsa.gov.in/portal/Ration Card State Portals AA to visit NFSA portal.
- Choose Uttar Pradesh from the list
- You’ll be redirected to UP’s ration card portal. The language of the portal is set as Hindi by default, but if you’re using Chrome, you can translate it to English by clicking on the ‘Translate this page’ option
- Click on the ‘Home’ button above ‘National Food Security Act (NFSA) eligibility list’
- From the top menu, select the ‘Download Form’ option
- Three options will appear on the screen: Ration card application form for migrant workers, Ration card application form (for rural areas), and Ration card application form (for urban area). Select the category where you belong
- Download and take the print out the form –> fill in the details –> and attach all important documents
- Lastly, visit the regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre to submit the application form.
In this article, we have explained how to search ration card list and provide the conclusion. By following the provided steps, it is easy to get a list of all your ration cards. Additionally, you can use this information to keep track of your current ration card status and make necessary changes if required.