Renault Triber:- The cost of the 7-seater MUV Renault Triber ranges from 5.92 to 8.51 lakhs. There are 10 variations, a 999 cc engine choice, and both manual and automatic transmission choices (AMT). The Triber’s Ground Clearance is 182 mm, Kerb Weight is 947 kg, and Bootspace is 625 liters, among other important features. There are ten different colours for the Triber. Triber has a mileage range of 18.2 to 19 kmpl.
- 1 Renault Triber
- 2 Renault Triber Features
- 3 Renault Triber Specification
- 4 Price of Renault Triber in India
- 5 How to book Renault Triber online?
- 6 Renault Triber Pros and Cons
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 FAQ
It’s an intriguing idea, the Renault Triber. It is one of the few “little vehicles” with three rows of seating while being under 4 metres long. There is a gasoline engine and manual transmission combo available, and an AMT auto option will be available in early 2020. There won’t be a diesel engine, but there will be a stronger turbo-petrol engine.
Renault Triber Details
|Name of the vehicle Company||Renault|
|Article about||Renault Triber Price in India 2022, Booking, Features, Waiting Time.|
Renault Triber Features
The MPV comes equipped with a projector headlamp and LED turn indicators, a six-way adjustable driver seat with height adjustment, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and steering-mounted phone and music controls. Additionally, it has push-button start/stop, cooled storage in the centre console, AC vents for the second and third rows, and a digital LED instrument cluster.
The projector headlamps and recognisable Renault grille are present on the Renault Triber, and the sides have black cladding and flared rear wheel arches. The company asserts that the Kwid and Renault’s SUV offerings in India are separated by the company’s distinctive body style.
The Triber’s interior features three rows of seating in a black and beige colour scheme, with the ability to totally remove the last row to reveal a 625-liter boot. Additionally, for added space, the second and third rows can be folded in a variety of ways, or as Renault refers to them, “modes.” Height-adjustable driver seats, many storage compartments, dual front glove boxes, and a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are all included in the top-spec RXZ model.
A 1.0-liter, three-cylinder petrol engine producing 72 horsepower and 96 Nm of torque powers the Renault Triber. Both a five-speed manual and a five-speed automatic transmission are included with it. These variations are said to have fuel efficiency ratings of 19, and 18,29, respectively.
Renault Triber Specification
One Petrol Engine is available for the Renault Triber. The 999 cc petrol engine. Both a manual and automatic transmission are available. The Triber’s mileage varies depending on the model and fuel type, and its ground clearance is 182. The Triber is a 7-seater, 3-cylinder vehicle that is 3991 length and 1739 width.
Also Read:-Mahindra Bolero neo Price in India 2022
Engine and Transmission
|Displacement (cc)||999 cc|
|Max Power||71.01bhp 6250rpm|
|Max Torque||96Nm 3500rpm|
|No. of cylinder||3|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4|
|Fuel Supply System||MPFi|
|Gear Box||5 Speed|
Fuel & Performance
|Petrol Mileage (ARAI)||18.2|
|Petrol Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||40.0|
|Petrol Highway Mileage||17.0|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS VI|
Suspension, Steering & Brakes
|Front Suspension||Macpherson strut with lower triangle & coil spring|
|Rear Suspension||Torsion beam axle|
|Front Brake Type||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Drum|
Dimensions & Capacity
|Boot Space (Litres)||84|
|Ground Clearance Unladen (mm)||182|
|Front Tread (mm)||1527|
|Rear Tread (mm)||1525|
|No of Doors||5|
Also Read:-Renault Kiger Price in India 2022
Price of Renault Triber in India
Renault Triber’s price ranges from Rs. 5.92 Lakh to Rs. 8.51 Lakh. There are ten different Renault Triber models available; the cheapest model is the RXE, and the most expensive model is the RXZ EASY-R AMT Dual Tone, which costs Rs. 8.51 lakhs.
Waiting time of Renault Triber
In August, Renault introduced the Triber, a sub-4-meter crossover MPV, for Rs 5.92 lakh (ex-showroom India). This sub-4 m MPV is the first to have a modular seating arrangement. In just two months, sales of the Renault MPV have surpassed 10,000 units, indicating its rising popularity. The following table lists the average wait time for Triber in the top 20 Indian cities:
|New Delhi||No waiting|
How to book Renault Triber online?
- Log on to Renault motors official website and check the Click to Buy option.
- On the new page, select Triber as the model. Note that the option shown is the new model as the previous-gen Triber has now been de-listed.
- Fill in the details like fuel type, variant, exterior colour, the state and city you want to buy the car Triber in and then select the preferred dealer.
- The booking amount for Triber would reflect at the bottom of the screen. Click on ‘Proceed’.
- On the next page, enter your mobile number and Then proceed to fill out other details and make the payment for booking for Renault Triber through secure online mode of payment.
Renault Triber Pros and Cons
Renault Triber has been making waves in the market, and for good reasons. This new transport option offers a unique and innovative way to get around, and its pros definitely outweigh its cons. Here are some of the most notable benefits of Renault Triber that you should consider if you’re thinking of investing in one.
- Space use is quite clever, especially at this price point.
- Despite being large, the city runabout’s narrow size makes city manoeuvring simple.
- Affordable six-seater – The Triber is a great deal because it offers a lot of vehicle for the money.
- Ride quality – Thanks to the carefully calibrated damping, it glides over potholes with ease.
- Road presence – The Triber definitely exudes design and aesthetic appeal in spades.
- Performance – For rapid overtakes on the motorway, the engine needs more grunt.
- When passengers are seated in all three seats, there is no luggage space available in the boot.
- Plastic throughout the cabin has a tacky appearance and a lackluster feel.
Looking for a car that’s fun to drive, efficient, and stylish? Renault may be the perfect option for you! Not only do they offer some of the most stylish cars on the market, but they’re also some of the most fuel-efficient. So if you’re looking for a car that you can enjoy driving and using, Renault should definitely be at the top of your list. Curious to know more? Check out our full Renault Triber review to learn all you need to know!
Is Triber a 7 seater?
A 7-seater family car, the Renault Triber offers everything you want. A mix of space, modularity, and superior comfort is found in the ergonomic interiors.
Is Triber 7 seater comfortable?
The interior and exterior design of the Renault Triber is best. It provides high-quality comfort, stability, and safety.
Why Renault Triber is so cheap?
The suspension or the ride quality may be to blame. For customers with their sights set on a multipurpose vehicle and looking for something different from, say, a Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, the Triber offers an affordable alternative in between the Kwid and the Duster in Renault's lineup.
Is Triber fuel efficient?
The 20.0 kmpl Manual Petrol variant is available. The mileage of the Automatic Petrol model is 18.2 kmpl.
Some Related Post:-