Sodexo Meal Card:-Your finances may be significantly impacted by eating simple meals. Tea, snacks, and lunch are typically paid for by employees out of their pay. Packing meals is hard, and there is no way to buy meals from specific food stores. Indian employees and many others worldwide have the privilege of using coupons—vouchers or cards—to access meals in order to cut costs.
Millions of workers all over the world find the Sodexo meal card or voucher useful. The well-known French food service and facilities management company Sodexo, formerly Sodexho, was established in 1966. It provides a variety of services to private businesses, governments, schools, hospitals, the military, and prisons in more than 80 countries.
Sodexo Meal Card
The Sodexo Meal Card is a meal card that is entirely digital and helps employees save money on taxes. Employees can take advantage of the advantages of Sodexo’s proprietary meal merchant network, which also provides unparalleled freedom of choice. India’s largest proprietary meal merchant network accepts this card. It has more than 1,00,000 locations in more than 1,700 cities. These locations include major food portals like Zomato, Swiggy, Freshmenu, Grofers, BigBasket, and others.
The Sodexo Meal Card is typically given to employees by large corporations. This Meal Card is only for employees of the company. In order to save money on taxes and enjoy food in many Indian cities, corporate employers should join Sodexo and offer these benefits to their employees. Because the Card was given to us as a gift by the employees, we are unable to register on Sodexo and receive the benefits. The Sodexo -Zeta app is also available in the Google Play store, but it says “Corporate Employees Only.”
Sodexo Meal Card Details
|Name of Articles||Sodexo Meal Card Login|
Check Also:- Goa University Time Table
Sodexo Meal card
Users can save money on taxes by using Sodexo meal vouchers. Globally, the company collaborates with numerous meal retailers. The merchants provide various food items and non-alcoholic beverages. In 1,700 cities, India has more than 1,00,000 stores. Employees can choose from a variety of options regardless of their state or city. Employees in India have access to popular retailers like Zomato, BigBasket, Swiggy, and Freshmenu.
Sodexo Benefits Employees
Employees appreciate the well-known company because they can get food coupons for various meals. The cards are given to employees by employers. Grocery, restaurant, and cafeteria purchases can be made by eligible Sodexo users. Using a payment app like Jio-Money, Sodexo customers can easily access their cards from their mobile devices.
Read Also:- SCI JCA Result
The Indian Government and Sodexo (Tax Details)
HRA, travel allowances, and medical benefits are tax benefits that Indian workers receive. However, the Sodexo meal card carries tax benefits that the government has approved. The coupon should be used by employees at restaurants, grocery stores, non-alcoholic beverages, and meals. The tax exemption on meal cards results in a 30% loss for the government, according to the tax details. The merchants suffer a loss of 5% but gain more as a result of the large number of customers who use Sodexo. People who use Sodexo benefit because they don’t have to pay taxes that could be deducted from MRP.
How Sodexo Works
- Meal cards are made available to employees by private or public businesses working together with Sodexo.
- A Sodexo meal voucher is requested by the employee’s boss or employer. They give the card a certain amount, like Rs. 100.
- The company sends the Rs. 100 to the Sodexo Company, which in return provides Rs. 100 vouchers.
- Meals, drinks, groceries, and shopping are paid for by employees.
- The proprietor of the supermarket, restaurant, and shop sends the voucher to Sodexo, and within 20 days, they are paid Rs. 95.
How to Get Sodexo Meal Card
The coupon is only available to your company’s customers. By becoming corporate employees, employees must request their boss.
How to Activate Sodexo Meal Card?
The user should activate the meal voucher in the following ways after the employer gives it to the employee(s):
- The system will automatically select the card activation link when you visit the Sodexo website portal via the link https://activation.sodexobrs.com.
- However, the activation tab can be manually selected by the user.
- Continue to a new page by entering your registered mobile number or email address.
- For verification, enter your card reference number and captcha code.
- Click the tab labeled “get activation code.”
- The code will be sent to your email or mobile phone number by the system.
- Select the “activate your card” option after entering the code.
- After reviewing the data, click the “Submit” button.
- The “forgot reference number” option should be selected by users who do not possess the reference number.
- Enter your Sodexo card’s last four digits and your mobile or email address.
- Follow the activation number once you have the number.
Can Check:-Bhumi Jankari 2023
Sodexo Meal Card Activation Through SMS Method
Using SMS, the cardholder can also activate the card in the following ways:
- Use the registered mobile number to send an SMS:
- CARD ACT space> card reference number or Sodexo card’s last four digits SEND to 9225660070
Sodexo Meal Card Login
How to log in to the portal for the Sodexo meal card
- Open the portal link for the Sodexo website at http://sodexo.in
- There, enter your email address and password to log in.
- To sign up for the first time, users must select the Sodexo customers option.
- On the Zeta single sign-on page, enter your email address or mobile number.
- Open the login page and set a password.
- Access the account by entering the login information.
Merchants Accepting Sodexo Meal Card
- Pizza Hut
- Café Coffee day
- Easyday Market
- Big Basket
Through Amazon Pantry, Sodexo users can buy groceries from Amazon. However, a Zeta user using Sodexo cannot use Amazon’s benefits.