SRMJEEE Registration:-The SRMJEE 2024 online application has been made available on the SRM Institute of Science & Technology’s official website. This online application is for SRM University Andhra Pradesh, SRM IST Chennai, and SRM, Sonipat, Haryana. The window for online applications is now open. The link on this page allows eligible applicants to submit their applications. The Application expense for the equivalent is Rs 1200/ – .Read the following article to learn more about the SRMJEE 2024 application form.
SRMJEEE Registration 2024
The online proctored SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2024 will be administered in three phases. The official website currently houses official application and notification forms. Candidates who are interested can complete the registration form online. SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly SRM University) administers the SRMJEEE, a university-level entrance exam, for admission to its B.Tech. and M.Tech. programs at its eight campuses in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vada Palani, Tiruchchirappalli, Delhi NCR, Gangtok, Sonipat, and Amaravati. Candidates will find comprehensive information about the application process, fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, test centers, and results for SRMJEEE 2024 in this article.
SRMJEEE Registration 2024 Details
|SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination
|Commonly known as
|University level exam
|SRM Institute of Science and Technology
|B.Tech and M.Tech
|Mode of application
|Mode of examination
|Phase I Exam Notice
Check Also:- Bihar NHM Recruitment
About SRMSRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination
SRM Institute of Science and Technology administers the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination annually for admission to the institute’s B.Tech programs. SRMJEEE is a college level PC based test that goes about as a typical placement test for all SRM Gathering organizations and colleges situated at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, NCR – Ghaziabad, Ramapuram Part Vadapalani, Amravati, Haryana, and Sikkim.
SRMSRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2024 Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the SRMJEEE 2024 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criterion for SRMJEEE 2024 is given below-
- Indian Nationals and Non-Resident Indian (NRI) are eligible and can apply for SRMJEEE 2024 exam.
- Candidates holding PIO and OCI cards issued by Government of India are also eligible.
- For B.Tech- Candidates must have attained an age of 16+ on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board of the exam is to be held.
- For M.Tech- There is no such age criterion for admission into PG programs.
Read Also:- NHM Assam Recruitment
- SRMJEEE 2024 request form can be filled out online mode on the website.
- Students must fill the application forms before the last date.
- Candidates must be ready with all the documents like necessary documents like scanned copies of a passport-sized photograph, signature, number sheets, ID cards etc. before filling the request form
- There is no need to send the printed copy of the fill in application form to the university if candidates have apply through an online application.
- Applicants can keep the printout of the confirmation page and filled-in application form for future use.
- The request fee for the online SRMJEEE form will be Rs.1200/-.
- The Payment of fee for online request can be done through debit, credit card, net banking.
- The request fee is non-refundable.
Can Check:- NHM Kerala Recruitment
SRMJEEE 2024- Exam Pattern
The paper Pattern for SRMJEEE 2024 is as follows.
- SRMJEEE 2024 will be conduct in an online mode.
- The duration of the paper will be 2nd hours 30th minutes.
- Questions paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question will be ask in English.
- The question paper will consist of four sections.
- There will be no provision for negative marking.
How to Check SRMJEEE Registration 2024 Online?
The official SRMJEEE 2024 application forms are now available and can be filled out online at the website. To finish the exam registration process, candidates must complete the following steps.
- Visit the official site of SRMJEEE admissions applications.srmist.edu.in
- Register by entering the email id, address and other details
- After registration, fill the request form online by entering all the other details required
- Pay the request fees in online mode
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph & signature
SMRJEEE 2024 Preparation Tips
To prepare for the entrance paper of SRMJEEE 2024, Applicants can follow some following preparation tips & tricks.
- Candidates must go through complete syllabus & exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2024 before starting the preparations.
- Students must regularly revise each and every topic studied.
- Candidates must solve previous year papers to know the past trends of questions coming in the entrance paper.
- Applicant must attempt mock tests to know their preparation standards.
- A proper strategy and timetable should be make by the candidates for their exam preparation.
The SRM Joint Engineering entrance examination has concluded, and we would like to congratulate all the students who have participated. We would also like to thank the team of experts who created and administers the exam, and the various organizations that helped us promote it. The Joint Engineering entrance examination is an important step in qualifying for an engineering program, and we are proud to have helped students achieve their goals.
How many phases are there in SRMJEE exam?
According to the schedule in the article above, SRM University will conduct the SRMJEEE 2022 in three phases. To offer admission into the SRM University's BTech Programmes, it conducts a university-level entrance test three times a year.
Is SRMJEEE online exam?
SRMJEEE 2024 is likely to be conducted in three stages by SRM University. To ensure that all of the specifics are right, candidates must examine the exam highlights.
How many students write Srmjee?
The entrance exam usually attracts more than 50,000 applicants every year. The top rank in SRMJEEE might range from 5000 to 7000, as has been the case in prior years.