Staff Nurse Vacancy – As of right now, there were 6147 Nursing Employment available, and every year, thousands of students apply for government jobs in an effort to break into the competitive government sector. This time, the Central Government of India has released the 198 Employment Notification along with Staff Nurse Vacancies for students of ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, and M.Sc Nursing throughout India as of September 10, 2022.
Talking about a significant nation where people yearn for government employment will put India in the spotlight. Follow our latest news to stay informed. To get more information about the UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 GNM, ANM, B.Sc Nursing, UP NHM, the number of openings, the application, the outcome, and the admit card for the next test.
Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023
In a hospital context, the Staff Nurse is the first-level nurse practitioner in charge of patient care. She will therefore always conduct herself professionally, both in appearance and speech. She will be a capable nurse who will give patients great bedside care in addition to performing special technical tasks in niche settings like operating rooms, critical care units, and highly dependent units, among others. When necessary, she also acts as a “de facto” sister in the wards or division where she works.
According to the Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 the Staff Nurse Male/Female Examination will take place in October 2023. The UPPSC might start giving registered nursing exams online in July or August of 2023.
Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Government of India|
|Post Details||Staff Nurse ANM/GNM/BSc Nursing|
|Number of Vacancies||6100 Post|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 to Rs.44,500 Month|
|Age Limit||21-35 Post|
|Closing Date||15 January 2023|
|Application Form Mode||Online/Offline Mode|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Walk-In-Interview|
|Jobs Locations||Across India|
Check Also- VSSC Graduate Apprentice
About Staff Nurse
A career in nursing focuses on providing care to individuals, families, and communities in order for them to achieve, maintain, or regain optimal health and quality of life. The way nurses care for patients, their education, and the extent of their practice can set them apart from other healthcare professionals. Nurses work in a variety of specializations with varying degrees of prescribing power. The majority of healthcare environments are dominated by nurses. However, there is evidence of a global deficit of likened nurses.
The public perception of nurses as caretakers is affected by the fact that many nurses offer care under the ordering authority of doctors. Nurses holding a graduate degree in advanced practice nursing are known as nurse practitioners. However, they are allowed to practice autonomously in a range of contexts by the majority of states. Many of the conventional rules and provider roles are shifting, and nurse education has experienced a process of diversification towards advanced and specialized qualifications since the postwar era.
Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Duties & Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the ward sister, if necessary, assess the needs of the patients on the ward and create a treatment plan for each of them.
- Make sure she receives both assigned and direct patient care from the ward sister, including bed making and linen changes, oral and spinal care, bed washing, hair cleaning, and position changes.
- assist patients in obtaining all of their basic needs (such as sanitary and dietary requirements).
- Make sure the patient is happy while also assuring the security and calibre of the treatment.
- Accept the obligation from the night be fore’s duty nurse for patients (from bed to bed), supplies for the equipment, medications, and other connected issues, then transfer the Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 responsibility to the following shift.
Nursing Jobs Eligibility
Following are the eligibility for various courses:
B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English courses were taken as part of a 10+2 Science category from an accredited board.
- It is notable that different universities may have varying minimum aggregate grade requirements (50 percent marks).
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old.
B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)
- It is necessary to pass the GNM programme and have a 10+2 in either the sciences or the arts.
- To qualify, a person must be a nurse practitioner and a member of the State Nurses Registration Board.
- A B.Sc. in Nursing, Post Certificate in Nursing, or Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing from an INC-accredited university must have been completed with at least a 55 percent overall grade.
- After completing their B.Sc. programme, candidates should have one year of professional experience and be registered nurses with the State Nurse Registration Commission.
- 10+2 in any field of science or art from an accredited board.
- Depending on the institution, the minimum cumulative grades needed may differ from one university to the next (50 percent marks).
- The individual must be at least 17 years old to apply. Those who already hold an ANM certification are also eligible to apply.
- Remember that some colleges have far more lenient admission standards.
- Many colleges allow students to pursue this course if they have a 10+2 diploma in any subject (science, commerce, or the arts).
Read Also- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Various Vacancy
Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 Application Procedure
- Visit the careers/vacancies/recruitment webpage on the UPPSC website, then select Staff Nurse Notification from the drop-down menu.
- By selecting Apply, you can now find an online Staff Nurse application form as well as the most recent vacancy alerts for 2023 and a PDF announcement.
- In response to the opening for a Staff Nurse post in 2023, provide your contact information and basic information (education).
- Complete and verify the application process by providing supporting documentation, including images and signatures, and paying the fee online or offline.
The most important part of a candidate’s preparation for the Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 is the Staff Nurse Curriculum. The section below will contain all of the course syllabi.
|Fundamental of Nursing||First Aid, Anatomy Fundamental, Nutrition, Nursing Fundamental, Health Education, Types of Nursing, Sociology, Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, mental health, basic Nursing management, Surgical nursing, Community health nursing fundamental, neurologic Nursing, environmental hygiene, microbiology and etc.|
|English||Fill in the blanks, active and passive voice, Fundamental of English Languages, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Reading comprehension, cloze test, English spelling check, paragraph completion and etc.|
|G.K||Indian, Famous Days and Date, basic History, Latest Indian Culture, Indian Economy, latest Sports, Indian Politics, International News, Inventions in the world, Famous books and authors, Physics, and latest computer news and update and etc.|
Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
- Visit the UPPSC’s primary website at Uppsc.up.nic.in.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the webpage section link for the Staff Nurse Admit Card.
- Include your date of birth and application number when filling out the UPPSC test application.
Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Result
- Visit the UPPSC website to find out more.
- Visit the UP Female Staff Nurse Outcome URL after that.
- Enter your personal data, including your name, roll number, and other details.
- Your computer screen will now display the UPPSC Staff Nurses cutoff.
- For later use, the document should be printed off.
Can Check- IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form
How To Apply Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 Online?
- Visit the official website first.
- After visiting the official website, click the notification link for the staff nurse recruitment.
- The official notification page will then open in front of you; click the link to the online application at the bottom of this page to access it.
- An online form will then appear in front of you, where you can carefully fill out all the necessary information and upload scanned copies of all the necessary papers.
- Next, pay the application fee, double-check this form one last time, and submit it.
- This makes it very simple for you to apply online for Recruitment 2023 while seated at home.