State Bank of Travancore Net Banking:-The people can find the State Bank of Travancore Netbanking Login Guide and other information here. We are also sharing the State Bank of Travancore’s Internet Banking login, Customer Care Number, and IFSC codes. Let us inform you that State Bank of Travancore Login is also available for Android applications before we begin this article.
To use State Bank of Travancore Net Banking, individuals must first register. People can easily log in to net banking after completing this procedure. We will provide everyone with all the information they require. Net banking is the most important thing that people need right now; They are not interested in going to the bank branch.
State Bank of Travancore Net Banking
The public sector bank State Bank of Travancore, or SBT, has its headquarters in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. As you might have guessed, the bank is a subsidiary of the same company and is associated with the State Bank of India. The bank was established in 1945 and was previously known as Travancore Bank. The bank has expanded to include more than 1200 branches and over 1600 ATMs since its founding.
Because the bank merged with the State Bank of India on March 31, 2017, this network is no longer relevant. As a result, the customers of the State Bank of Travancore are now customers of the State Bank of India. If you have an account with State Bank of Travancore and want to use the online banking services, you have come to the right place because we have provided all of the information about the State Bank of Travancore’s net banking page.
State Bank of Travancore Net Banking Details
|Bank Content||State Bank of Travancore Details|
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of Travancore|
|Bank Establishment||12 September 1945|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Check Also:- E Shram Card 3000 Rs Pension Yojana
State Bank of Travancore
Many people have accounts with the State Bank of Travancore, one of India’s most well-known financial institutions. You can also open an account with this bank; to do so, you must visit the SBTR branch closest to you. Thiruvananthapuram is the location of this bank’s headquarters. The official URL for SBTR is https://sbi.co.in/, and it loads quickly and securely. State Bank of Travancore is a unique Indian bank that offers customers essential financial services. This bank offers attractive interest rates.
State Bank of Travancore Netbanking
The most significant aspect of SBTR is its internet banking, or net banking, which provides numerous straightforward features. You can easily transfer money from one location to another by using this facility. In order to use State Bank of Travancores’ NetBanking, users must have a username and password.
You must visit the SBTR branch closest to you in order to obtain your username and password. After going there, you will need to submit some legal documents, and then you will receive the username via mail. This feature is only available in certain SBTR branches, but you can also create your username on your mobile device.
Read Also:- GEM Registration Govt E-Marketplace
Customer Care Number and Email of State Bank of Travancore
if you need to know something or have a question. The State Bank of Travancore’s phone number for customer service should then be familiar to you. Additionally, individuals can submit inquiries by visiting the bank’s Twitter account. Even you can send the bank an email with your complaint and question.
State Bank of Travancore’s email address is [email protected], and the phone number for customer service is 1800 180 6005. You can also find more contact information by going to the official website. The Bank’s Contact Us page can be found by clicking on the link to the official portal at https://sbi.co.in/.
Check Here:- PM Kisan Yojana Registration
IFSC Code of State Bank of Travancore
You will need a code to transfer funds from your State Bank of Travancore account to another person’s account. This code is called IFSC, let us tell you. The Indian Financial System Code is the full form of the IFSC Code. State Bank of Travancore’s IFSC code is SBTR0000563.
Although the pattern is the same across all IFSC branches, the code may differ. The bank’s name is represented by the first four characters (SBTR) of the State Bank of Travancore IFSC Code, and the fifth character (X) is reserved for future use. The SBTR branch code is represented by the last six characters (XXXXX).
State Bank of Travancore Netbanking Features
State Bank of Travancore Netbanking is a convenience-oriented service. It is simply much simpler to be able to manage your finances with just a tap of your finger in this day and age, when the internet is rapidly taking over. You can create an online account profile by providing basic login information. Visit the Dialabank website to learn more about this service.
Check Here:-Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2023
Bank of Travancore Netbanking Online Registration Process?
Are you looking to open a new bank account online? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we will discuss the Bank of Travancore’s online registration process and provide tips on how to make the process as smooth as possible. We’ll also provide a overview of the different features and services that are available through the bank’s online banking platform, as well as answer any questions you may have about the process. So whether you’re new to online banking or just looking for some tips on how to make the process easier, this blog post is for you.
- Since State Bank of Travancore is a part of SBI, visit the SBI net banking portal. https://sbi.co.in/
- When a popup asking if you do not already have an internet banking kit appears, select the “New Registration” option on the homepage and select “OK.”
- When you click “New User Registration,” you will be prompted to enter information such as your country, registered mobile number, the required facility, security code, and the number of your bank account.
- The majority of these information will be in your passbook.
- After carefully reviewing the information, click the “Submit” button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, which you will need to enter and confirm on the website.
- Proceed by selecting the “I have my ATM card online registration without visiting a branch” option.
- Submit by entering the details of your ATM card and the captcha code.
- After that, you will be given a temporary username for your account, and you will need to create a password for it.
- After that, you can access your account and use the net banking services for an hour. You can now also change your username.
- Create a unique login name and password for your profile. The security question should have a question and an answer.
- Enter your registered mobile number, country of birth, and birthplace.
Check Here:-Kerala Voter List 2023
State Bank of Travancore Netbanking Login Process
Follow the following steps to login into your SBT online account:
- Visit the SBI login page
- Select “Banking”.
- Click on “Login”.
- Enter User ID and Password to complete your login process.
How to Check State Bank of Travancore Account Balance Online?
How to check your balance is as follows:
- Login to your SBT account.
- Click on “Personal Banking”
- Login to your account
- Click “click here for balance” to see your balance, which will be displayed on the dashboard next to your account number.
- Click on the appropriate account number if you have multiple accounts.
Related post :-