Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023- If you are looking for a police job in Tamil Nadu, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board- TNUSRB will issue the TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 upcoming job postings for Constable, Sub Inspector, Jail Warder, Driver, and other positions There is an excellent opportunity for all government job seekers preparing to work in the Tamil Nadu Police Department. Aspirants must have completed 10th/12th Class / Degree qualification to apply for Latest police jobs in Tamil Nadu. Check out the complete details for Notification, Exam date, Eligibility, Application form, Age Limit, PST, PET pattern, selection process, how to apply, and the last date to apply online.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023
- 1 Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023
- 2 Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023 Details
- 3 Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Eligibility
- 4 How To Apply Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023 Online?
The Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment will soon hold the TN Police 2023 examination for the positions of Constable and Sub Inspector (Male and Female). The best candidates will be chosen based on their performance in various selection rounds, including the written exam, physical measurements test (PMT), physical efficiency test (PET), medical examination, and interview / document verification.
The vacancies for Constable and SI will be announced by the Tamil Nadu Police. So the Tamil Nadu police department announced the vacancies and asked interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available positions by inviting applications from candidates. Candidates who have been looking for work in the Tamil Nadu Police Department can take advantage of this opportunity and apply online; the official website where you can apply for Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2023.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruitment Name||TNUSRB Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board- TNUSRB|
|Notification Released on||Coming Soon..|
Check Also- Punjab Police Recruitment
About Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
The Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment was established in 1659, and like other state police departments, it was led by a Director of General Police. The primary responsibility of this department is to ensure safety and reduce the state’s crime rate. This department has been divided into various branches and district police cadres in order to work more effectively. Before applying, everyone must understand the organization’s basic roles. When compared to previous years, Tamil Nadu Police authorities discovered a large number of vacant positions in Sub Inspector, Constable, Head Constable, and Other. Those looking for the most recent police jobs are eligible to apply, and the written exam will be held at the Higher Secondary / Graduation level. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online at the official website.
Read Also- Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Eligibility
The Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment eligibility criteria are a set of standards in terms of age and educational qualification that candidates must meet in order to be considered for the recruitment process. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility requirements will be excluded from the selection process. The eligibility criteria are listed below.
The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a Tamil Nadu resident.
Academic Eligibility Constable
Candidates must have passed the SSLC (10th Class) examination or its equivalent from a recognized board.
A Degree in any discipline or an equivalent qualification from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated with a recognized University is required.
Age Eligibility Constable
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
Check Here- Sikkim Police Recruitment
Physical Measurements Test Eligibility
|General||170 cms||159 cms|
|SC / ST||167 cms||157 cms|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|General||81 cms||86 cms|
|SC / ST||81 cms||86 cms|
TN Police Exam 2023
- Step 1: Go to tnusrbonline.org to apply online for TN Police recruitment 2023 .
- Step 2: Register by selecting “One Time booking form”. Here Candidates should provide and upload the required data.
- Step 3: Next, click on “Online Application form” and complete the “apply” part by providing all necessary details.
- Step 4: Preview filled TNUSRB application form 2023 . Once check all entered details and then click on “Apply and make payment”
- Step 5: Simply make application fee using online payment options such as Debit card / Net banking / Credit card.
- Step 6: The candidate can download TNUSRB application by clicking on the “Application form”.
Application Fee- No application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow Candidates to be paid for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. For others, as per the TN Police jobs 2023 notification.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Events||1* = 2 marks||2* = 5 marks|
|For Male Candidates|
|Rope Climbing||5.0 Mtrs.||6.0 Mtrs.|
|Long Jump||3.80 Mtrs.||4.50 Mtrs.|
|High Jump||1.20 Mtrs.||1.40 Mtrs.|
|100 Mtrs.||15.00 Sec.||13.50 Sec.|
|400 Mtrs.||80.00 Sec||70.00 Sec.|
|For Female Candidates|
|Long Jump||3.25 Mtrs.||3.75 Mtrs.|
|Shot Put||4.5 Mtrs||5.5 Mtrs.|
|Throw Ball||17 Mtrs||21 Mtrs|
|100 Mtrs.||16.5 Sec.||15.5 Sec.|
|200 Mtrs.||36.0 Sec.||33.0 Sec|
Application Fee & Payment
OMR Application Fee : Rs 30/-
Examination Fee : Rs 135/-
Fees can be paid using an E- Challan or by using net banking/credit/debit cards from any bank.
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Interview / Document Verification
How To Apply Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023 Online?
The online applications for the Tamil Nadu State Police will be available on the official website. Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in advance, rather than waiting until the deadline for submitting the online application form. Before submitting the application, candidates should double-check all of the information they filled out in the application form and ensure the accuracy of the uploaded files, as no requests for changes will be entertained by the authorization.
1.Go to the official website at tnusrbonline.org A new screen with various links will appear.
2. Read the entire job description and download the police recruitment notification pdf.
3. You may participate in recruitment if you ensure that you are fully qualified.
4. From the drop-down menu, choose Online Application Form. Following that, a new screen will appear.
5. Complete the application form and upload scans of your documents.
6. Before clicking the final submit button, double-check your completed application form.
7. Submit your form and pay the application fee if everything is in order.
8. For future reference, print a copy of the submitted copy as well as the fee paid receipt.