Telangana Police Admit Card 2023- Telangana Police Admission Ticket For the test slated for August 2023, the TS Police Constable Hall Ticket 2023 was released on tslprb.in on 2023. More than 17000 Constable positions in the TS Police were advertised by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB), and thousands of applicants submitted online applications for them until 2023.
Written tests and a physical eligibility test are the two components of the recruiting selection procedure, both of which are slated for August 2023. Prior to appearing in the Written Exam, candidates must have their TSLPRB Constable Admit Card 2023.
Telangana Police Admit Card 2023
- 1 Telangana Police Admit Card 2023
- 2 Telangana Police Admit Card 2023 Details
- 3 Telangana Police Call Letter 2023
- 4 How To Download Telangana Police Admit Card 2023 Online?
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has released the Telangana Police Admit Card for the preliminary written exam to hire candidates as Police Constables in the Police Department soon on their official website www.tslprb.in following the completion of the online application process. The TSLPRB PC Admit Card 2023 is available for download by all applicants from the official website as well as the link below.
Those who apply for the position must input the login information provided to them throughout the registration procedure in order to download their Police Constable call letter. Throughout the hiring process, candidates must keep their Telangana State Police Constable Permission Letter 2023 safe. Learn more from this post regarding the TSLPRB PC Hall Ticket 2023.
Telangana Police Admit Card 2023 Details
|Department Name||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||SCT PC Civil and or equivalent|
|Job Category||Admit Card|
|TSLPRB Constable Exam Date||20th April to 19th May 2023|
|TSLPRB Constable SI Physical Exam Date||from 1st week of April 2023|
|Category of Post||Telangana Police Constable Admit Card 2023|
|Phase-I||Preliminary Written Test (PWT)|
|Phase-II||Physical Measurement Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
|Phase-II||Final Written Examination (FWE)|
Check Here- Bihar B.Ed. CET Admit Card
About Telangana Police
A Director of General Police functioned as the Telangana Police Recruitment 2023’s commanding official, exactly like other state police agencies, when it was established in 2014. The department’s primary responsibility is to protect the public and reduce crime levels in the state. This department has been split up into a variety of branches and district police cadres in order to operate more efficiently. Before applying, everyone must be familiar with the organization’s core responsibilities. The Sub Inspector, Constable, Head Constable, and Other categories all had a lot more available posts than in previous years, according to TS Police officials.
Graduates of higher secondary schools who are interested in applying for the most recent police vacancies will take a written exam. Qualified candidates may submit an online application on the official website.
Telangana Police Call Letter 2023
In accordance with official announcements, this site will help you download the Telangana Police Admit Card and inform you of the date of the Telangana Police Exam. Check out the dates and the following link for further details. The Telangana Police Constable test date in 2023 and the option to download the Constable exam permission letter have finally been announced, which is good news for applicants. We are here to give you the most updated information on the date of the Constable exam and the admission letter for the Telangana Police. Candidates are encouraged to examine the exam dates and URLs for downloading the Constable hall ticket in the sections below.
Read Also- UP B.Ed. JEE Result
Telangana Police Constable Written Exam Hall Ticket
A few months ago, the Telangana Police Admit Card Department announced openings for the position of constable. The candidates who applied for this position are now using various internet search engines to look for the Telangana Police Constable Admit Card. We estimate that the recruitment board will release your hall ticket within the third week of the next month. You are encouraged to wait a few days before starting your written exam preparation.
Your Telangana Police Admit Card will soon be available on the recruiting board’s website. Stick with us if you want to discover everything there is to know about these posts. Candidates must advance through all tiers of the merit list in order to be chosen for the constable position in the Telangana police department. Your written exam hall ticket may be downloaded from the website listed below. You may get the Telangana Police Constable Admit Card from the official website.
Police Exam Pattern
|Category||No. of. Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
Check Also- REET Admit Card
How To Download Telangana Police Admit Card 2023 Online?
- The official website for the Telangana Police is www.tslprb.in
- Select the link for admit cards.
- Activate the link for the Constable Admit Card.
- Fill out the boxes with your “Registration ID” and “Password.”
- On the submit button, click.
- The 2023 Constable Admit Card will show up on the screen.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket/admit card after downloading it.
- Bring your admit card to the test.
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Candidate Mother’s Name
- Roll No & Registration No
- Name of the Exam Center
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Exam Center Code
- Photo & Signature of the Candidate
- Important Exam Instructions are provided below.
Important Instructions For Telangana Police Constable Exam
- An important piece of paperwork is the candidate’s Telangana Police Constable Admit Card 2023. Candidates must protect it with great care.
- At least 30 minutes before the test’s scheduled start time, the candidate must arrive at the testing location.
- The examination room is strictly off-limits to the use of any electronic equipment, including but not limited to cell phones, pagers, Bluetooth, geometry sets, slide rules, electronic digital watches with calculators, printed or written materials, and scraps of paper.
- The examination room will open 30 minutes prior to the start of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats as soon as the exam room is ready. Latecomers run the danger of missing some of the general instructions that are presented aloud in the testing environment.
- A seat and a roll number will be assigned to each candidate. The candidate ought to study and take only the assigned seat. No justification will be accepted if a candidate’s candidacy is removed because they changed a room or a seat without permission.
- A candidate is not permitted to speak to another candidate or anyone inside or outside the examination hall without that person’s agreement, even after being cautioned by the invigilating staff.
- The candidate is not allowed to have any exam-related items on them, on a table or chair, or on any papers, books, notes, or other written items.
- The candidate must sign the attendance sheet in front of the examiner inside the examination room.
- Prior to the exam’s allotted time, no candidate may leave the exam room.