TNPDS Smart Ration Card:-You may all be aware that the federal and state governments are attempting to digitize the provision of a wide range of applications and services through a variety of programs. This initiative is being taken by governments to simplify and make application procedures accessible to all. Through the TNPDS Smart Ration Card, the Government of Tamil Nadu has also made applications and other services related to ration cards available online.
There will be a digital version of this card. We will provide you with information regarding this smart ration card in this article. You can learn more about applying online by reading this article. View the beneficiary list, check the status, or download ration cards. In addition, you will receive information about the objectives, features, benefits, and eligibility criteria, among other things.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status 2023
A ration card is a document that allows citizens to purchase a ration from a fair-price shop at a reduced price. The TNPDS smart ration card has been made available to residents of Tamil Nadu by the government. Ration cards will soon be available in digital format, so citizens no longer need to carry physical ones.
Smart ration cards will make it easier to avoid fraud and save money on printing and distributing ration cards. The process of handing out ration cards will also take less time. Aside from that, citizens of Tamil Nadu no longer need to visit government offices to apply for ration cards because the government has established an official portal. Citizens can apply for ration cards through this portal.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Download 2023 Details
|Beneficiaries n||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu PDS|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
Check Also:- India Post GDS Result
Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card 2023
In Tamil Nadu, approximately 5, 80,298 people have ration cards. The Ration cardholders have asked the Government of Tamil Nadu to change the sugar-option family cards they currently have into the rice-option cards they currently have. The people of Tamil Nadu have requested that the sugar-opted family cards be changed into rice-opted ration cards, and the government has decided to grant this request. Therefore, Tamil Naduans who had previously chosen sugar can now choose rice.
- Cardholders are required to download the application form from the official portal and submit it to the local official between December 5, 2020, and December 20, 2020, for this purpose.
- All applicants who will submit an application are required to include a photocopy of their current ration card and all relevant documents.
- The Tamil Nadu government issued a similar statement in November 2019 urging residents to convert their ration cards.
- At that time, a large number of cardholders had also applied to change their ration cards.
Read Also:- ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card
Residents of Tamilnadu State can choose from four different digital ration cards. The following is a list of the various types of ration cards:
- Fair Price Shops (FPS) provide light green cards for rice and other goods.
- White cards are given out for every 3 kg of sugar that goes above the allotted amount.
- People who do not have the right to purchase anything from ration shops do not receive a commodity card.
- Khaki cards are only given to police officers with the rank of inspector.
Objectives Of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
The introduction of the smart ration card in Tamilnadu will accomplish the following goals:
- It will be prevented to use fraudulent methods.
- The resident’s information will be accurate.
- Paper costs will be avoided by the conversion.
- The ration cards will not have to be printed or distributed, which will save money.
- The distribution of the ration card online will take less time.
- Residents will now only need to apply online for ration cards, which will be easier and more beneficial.
- The implementation of a digital ration card will provide residents with transparency.
Can Check:- DSSSB Teaching Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Important Documents
In order to submit an application for a digital ration card in Tamilnadu, you will need the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Recent Size Photography Pass
- Bank passbook
- Caste/Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill
TNPDS Ration Card Online Application Form?
The straightforward steps listed below must be followed in order to submit an online application for the digital ration card:
- First, go to the TNPDS department’s official website. https://www.tnpds.gov.in
- On the home page, select the smart card application option.
- Simply follow the on-screen link and sign up for the portal.
- Complete the application by providing all essential information.
- Include all of the required documents.
- Enter information about the family members, the gas connection, and the declaration.
- Click the “Submit” button. A reference number will be generated.
- Secure for later use.
Can Check:-BCCL Pay Slip 2023
TNPDS Application Procedure By Ration Shop (Offline)
You can follow the straightforward steps by going to the ration shop if you are unable to apply for the card online:
- First, go to the appropriate ration store.
- Collect the application form from the shop.
- It’s also available to download online.
- Complete the application.
- Include all of the required documents.
- Complete the form and return it to the appropriate department. A reference number will be generated.
- Secure for later use.
Application Procedure By Mobile App
You can also apply for the card by downloading a Play Store app and using the mobile app. The app’s link can be found below:
- For Android users
- For IOS users
Can Check:-Aadhaar Card PDF Download
Procedure To Add Member
- To begin, you must visit the government of Tamil Nadu’s department of food supply and consumer protection’s official website.
- The home page will open; on the homepage, you must click “add member.”
- Next, a new page will open; you must enter your registered mobile number and the captcha code. Finally, you must click “login.”
- After entering all of the necessary information, a new form will open in front of you.
- You must then attach all of the necessary documents before clicking the submit button.
Change The Head Of The Family
- Go to the government of Tamil Nadu’s department of food supply and consumer protection’s official website.
- The home page will open.
- On the homepage, you must click on “Change the Head of the Family.”
- Next, you must log in to the portal by filling out the login form.
- After that, you must fill out the required information and attach the required documents. Finally, click “Submit.”
Can Check:-UIDAI PVC Card Order Online
Remove The Family Member
- To begin, you must first visit the government of Tamil Nadu’s department of food supply and consumer protection’s official website.
- The home page will open; you must then select “Remove Family Member” and then “Log In” by entering your registered mobile number and captcha code.
- A new form will then open; you must then upload the required documents and click “Submit.”
- Go to the TNPDS department’s official website.
- The home page will open. On that page, you need to click the report tab.
- Next, you need to click the NFSA report.
- You then need to select your district, taluka, shop code, and smart card number.
- The information you need will be on your computer screen.
View NFSA Sale Transaction Report
- When you go to the TNPDS department’s official website, a new page will open up where you need to select a month, year, and NFSA card type before clicking the NFSA sale transaction Report button.
- After that, you need to click the search button.
- The required information will appear on your computer screen.
Can Check:-Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2023
Electronic Family Card Application Status
- To begin, visit the TNPDS department’s official website. https://www.tnpds.gov.in
- The home page will open; on this page, you must click “copy electronic family card application status.”
- You will then be redirected to a new page, where you must enter your mobile number and a captcha code.
- After that, you must click “register it.”
- After that, you must enter the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number into the OTP box.
- Finally, you must click “submit.”
- The required information will be displayed on your
Related post :-