Toyota Urban Cruiser:-The price range for the five-seat Toyota Urban Cruiser is between 9.02 and 11.73 lakhs. There are 6 variations, a 1462 cc engine choice, and two different transmission choices: manual and automatic (TC). The Urban Cruiser’s Kerb Weight of 1115 kg and Boot Space of 328 litres are some of its other important features. There are nine colours available for the Urban Cruiser. The Urban Cruiser can travel between 17 and 18.7 kilometers.
Toyota Urban Cruiser
- 1 Toyota Urban Cruiser
- 2 Toyota Urban Cruiser Features
- 3 Toyota Urban Cruiser Specification
- 4 Rivals
- 5 Price of Toyota Urban Cruiser in India
- 6 How to book Toyota Urban Cruiser online?
- 7 Toyota Urban Pros and Cons
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 FAQ
Toyota Urban Cruiser Details
|Name of the vehicle Company||Toyota|
|Vehicle Name||Urban Cruiser|
|Article about||Toyota urban Cruiser Price in india 2022, Booking, Features, Waiting Time.|
Toyota Urban Cruiser Features
Its list of features included push-button start/stop, automatic climate control, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels.
Engine and transmission
The 1.5-liter, four-cylinder K15B petrol engine that powers the Toyota Urban Cruiser generates 103 horsepower and 138 Nm of torque. This motor is coupled with a four-speed torque converter automatic transmission and a five-speed manual transmission.
The Toyota Urban Cruiser has a revised two-slat grille, roof rails, LED taillights, LED headlights, LED fog lights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, and a roof-mounted short pole antenna as standard exterior features. The top-tier Premium variant is the only one to offer a dual-tone paint job and an optional elegant dual-tone inside (in specific colours).
A seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, cruise control, automatic climate control, an engine start-stop button, steering-mounted controls, and a dual-tone brown and black interior theme are all included inside the Toyota Urban Cruiser.
Safety and features
It includes ISOFIX, reverse parking sensors with a camera, dual front airbags, speed-sensitive auto door lock, Hill Hold Control, ABS with EBD, and a side impact protection beam.
Six colours, including Suave Silver, Iconic Grey, Sunny White, Groovy Orange, Spunky Blue, and Rustic Brown, are offered for the Toyota Urban Cruiser. Rustic Brown with Sizzling Black roof, Groovy Orange with Sunny White roof, and Spunky Blue with Sizzling Black roof are the colours used in the dual-tone colour scheme.
Also Read:-Nissan Magnite Price in India 2022
Toyota Urban Cruiser Specification
There is one petrol engine available for the Toyota Urban Cruiser. the 1462 cc petrol engine. It can be used with transmission. The mileage of the Urban Cruiser ranges from 17.03 to 18.76 km per gallon, depending on the model and gasoline type. The Urban Cruiser has a wheelbase of 2500, a length of 3995, a width of 1790, and seats 5 people.
Engine and Transmission
|Displacement (cc)||1462 cc|
|Max Power||103.26bhp 6000rpm|
|Max Torque||138nm 4400rpm|
|Number of cylinder||4|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4|
|Gear Box||4 Speed|
Fuel & Performance
|Petrol Mileage (ARAI)||18.76|
|Petrol Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||48.0 ltr|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS 6|
Suspension, Steering & Brakes
|Front Suspension||McPherson Strut with Coil Spring|
|Rear Suspension||Torsion Beam with Coil Spring|
|Turning Radius (Metres)||5.2 Mtr|
|Front Brake||Ventilated Disc Type|
|Rear Brake||Drum Type|
Dimensions & Capacity
|Boot Space (Litres)||328 ltr|
|Wheel Base (mm)||2500|
|Kerb Weight (Kg)||1135-1150|
|Gross Weight (Kg)||1600|
|No of Doors||5|
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300, Renault Kiger, and Nissan Magnite are competitors of the Toyota Urban Cruiser.
Also Read:-Kia Carens Price in India 2022
Price of Toyota Urban Cruiser in India
Toyota Urban Cruiser prices range from Rs. 9.03 lakh to Rs. 11.73 lakh. Toyota Urban Cruiser is available in 0 variants, with the base model costing and the most expensive one being the Toyota Urban cruiser High AT, which costs Rs. 11.03 Lakh.
Waiting time for Toyota Urban Cruiser
The Urban Cruiser SUV’s powerful hybrid versions have drawn more reservations and have a waiting list that is already almost seven months long.
How to book Toyota Urban Cruiser online?
- Log on to Toyota motors official website and check the Click to Buy option.
- On the new page, select Urban Cruiser as the model. Note that the option shown is the new model as the previous-gen Urban Cruiser has now been de-listed.
- Fill in the details like fuel type, variant, exterior colour, the state and city you want to buy the car Urban Cruiser in and then select the preferred dealer.
- The booking amount for Urban Cruiser would reflect at the bottom of the screen. Click on ‘Proceed’.
- On the next page, enter your mobile number and Then proceed to fill out other details and make the payment for booking for Toyota Urban Cruiser through secure online mode of payment.
Toyota Urban Pros and Cons
Toyota’s recent move into the urban transportation market has been met with a lot of excitement and criticism. Some believe that the company’s experience in the transportation industry will help it succeed in the urban market, while others worry that the company’s past mistakes will be repeated. In this article, we take a look at some of the urban pros and cons of Toyota’s entry into the transportation market.
- Adequately roomy – Thanks to clever design, the inside of this little SUV is airy.
- Gearbox selection The torque converter automatic makes city driving tasks simple.
- Good driving comfort – Possesses a good mid-range response and sufficient grunt for regular driving tasks.
- Practical – Good ergonomics, loads of storage, and a boot that is the right size
- Toyota aftersales: Huge network of sales, services, and spare parts, excellent resale value
- Unusual appearance – The Urban Cruiser resembles Maruti’s earlier Brezza too much.
- Slow-speed riding: The Urban Cruiser has a solid ride quality at low speeds.
- In terms of overall value, Toyota may have succeeded where the Maruti Brezza failed.
If you’re looking for a stylish and comfortable car that can handle whatever city life throws your way, then you should definitely consider a Toyota urban. This versatile sedan is perfect for anyone who wants to be able to get around town without having to worry about the details. Plus, Toyota’s reputation for quality means that you can rest assured that you’re getting a car that will last for years to come.
Is Toyota Urban Cruiser 4x4?
In India, the Toyota Urban Cruiser does not come with a 4x4 or 4WD drivetrain.
Is Urban Cruiser worth buying in 2022?
The vehicle is decent, although it isn't as comfortable as comparable vehicles in the same price category. As compared to other car categories, it is unworthy.
Is Urban Cruiser build quality?
The Maruti Vitara Brezza is rebadged and has a 4-star safety rating in the Global NCAP, making it a good option for urban driving. The compact SUV's build quality is reflected in this figure. Apart from the logos, there is no difference between the Brezza and Urban Cruiser. Both SUVs have the same safety rating.
Is Urban Cruiser value for money?
The automobile is fine, but alternatives in its price range are much more pleasant. In comparison to other vehicle categories, it is unworthy.
Some related Post:-