UCO Bank Net Banking Login and Registration –UCO Bank has 35 regional offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, 370 ATMs, and nearly 2000 branches across the country. Deposits, savings, personal loans, educational loans, vehicle loans, RTGS, and debit cards are all included in the bank’s services in this sector.
NRI customers can take advantage of the bank’s FCNR accounts, remittance services, and other products and services. In addition, the bank provides services such as working capital financing, term loans, loans secured by government/RBI assets, and short-term loans to retirees. They also help small businesses and agriculture.
UCO Bank Net Banking Login and Registration 2024
Anyone who prefers to conduct their UCO Bank Net Banking online will find that Net Banking is a popular option. The Net Banking services offered by UCO Bank are only available to the bank’s customers, who can use the online service without having to visit a branch.
Using online banking, customers can get an up-to-date record of transactions that may be months old. Customers are able to quickly complete their money banking tasks when they have a direct connection to their bank. There are two ways to sign up for UCO Bank Net Banking: online and offline. Each customer must update the bank with their Mobile Number and Email ID in order to use internet banking’s features.
UCO Bank Net Banking Login and Registration 2024 Details
|Name of the Bank
|UCO Bank Corporate Address
|10, Viplavi Trailokya Maharaj Sarani, Kolkata- 700 001, West Bengal
|Process of Registration
|Through Official Website
|Net Banking Login URL
|Customer Care Number
|Toll-Free Number: 1800 103 0123
Read Also- PM Kisan 12th Installment date
Features of UCO Net banking
In this day and age, customers make extensive use of the bank’s net UCO Bank Net Banking services. Benefits include the ability to perform a variety of banking functions from the convenience of one’s own home or from any location at any time. The bank’s net banking services include numerous features. The following enumerates a few of these features.
- The account holder can obtain a mini account statement through the bank’s net banking services.
- Using the net banking services, the account holder can also view all accounts linked to the customer ID.
- One more way to make use of net banking is to inquire about the account balance at any given time.
- UCO Net banking can be used to pay any e-commerce website or a variety of utility bills.
- Transferring funds to any account within the bank or any other bank is one of the main features of UCO Bank’s net banking. Any of the modes, including NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS, can be used to transfer funds.
- Online banking services can also be used by account holders to open a variety of deposits, such as Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits. It can also be used to renew deposits or close RD, FD, and other accounts that are already open.
- UCO Bank net banking can be used to make contributions to the Prime Minister National Relief Fund.
- Another important use of net banking is to file income tax returns, make timely income tax payments, or view the direct tax or indirect tax payments made by the account holder. or open any other services like a PPF account, Atal Pension Yojana registration, Online Sovereign Gold Bond, or Form 15G/15H.
- Demat accounts and IPO applications can both be made through the use of net banking facilities.
Characteristics of UCO Bank e banking
Numerous additional services are available through UCO Bank Net Banking internet banking. Here, you can learn about some of its most significant aspects.
- Using internet banking, you can pay your electricity bill quickly and easily.
- Using the NEFT/RTGS/IMPS transfer service, funds can be transfer within the bank account and to a third-party bank.
- Online deposit opening is possible for recurring and fixed deposits. Renewing your deposits can also be done online.
- A list of all accounts linked to a customer ID can be obtain by customers.
- A PPF account can be open through net banking.
- In a matter of seconds, you can check your balance and get a mini statement with net banking.
- The UCO bank’s net banking service makes it possible for you to submit your income tax return online.
- Through ASBA, you can apply for an initial public offering (IPO). It also provides an online service for trading stocks.
Prerequisites for UCO Bank Online Banking Registration
You must have the following items on hand in order to register for UCO Bank Net Banking service. This will save you time searching for information.
- The bank must have your cellphone number register. Registration requires this.
- You will need the information on your Debit ATM card, so you should bring it with you to register.
- The Debit Card ought to have made at least one transaction since it was activate.
- A person ought to have a UCO Bank account. Make a note of your account number if you answer yes.
- Your mobile number must have a sufficient balance in order to send or receive SMS messages.
Read Also- PM Kisan 12th Installment date
How To Check UCO Bank Net Banking Online?
To open a UCO online internet banking account, follow these steps:
- Go to the primary website of UCO Bank by opening a browser on your computer. www.ucoebanking.in
- When you arrive at the website, look for the option for E-Banking. You should click that.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, select New Registration.
- After a few seconds, a new page will open. You must enter your UCO bank account number and the five most recent monetary transactions here. Select Submit from the drop-down menu after that.
- An OTP will now be sent to the bank’s register mobile phone number. Before moving on to the Confirm option, you must first enter the correct OTP into the box that is provide.
- A brand-new page will open. You must enter your UCO debit card information here. Once more, click the Submit button.
- In the following step, you can view your temporary user ID. You will be asked to create a transaction password and a login. The OK button must be click and the passwords must be enter again.
- Your UCO internet banking account has been successfully register, and you should now see a confirmation message on your screen. It’s also important to know that activating your internet banking account will take two to three days.
Activate UCO Internet Banking?
To activate your online banking account, follow these steps:
- Before beginning the activation process, you must wait two to three days after registering.
- To start the activation procedure, return to the official website of UCO Bank.
- Now, visit the login page. Before moving on to the login option, you will be prompt to enter your User ID.
- Your bank-register mobile phone number will receive an OTP. Enter the correct OTP into the box provide, then select the Confirm option.
- You must then enter your login password. Click the Login button to sign in.
- The terms and conditions of the UCO bank will be display on a new page. Click the “I Agree” button when you’ve finish reading them.
- In the following step, you will need to change your temporary login password, transaction, and user id. Select Confirm from the drop-down menu after creating new passwords.
- You will see a confirmation message on the screen after your username and password have been successfully change.
- After that, select the login choice once more.
- Now is the time to enter your brand-new username and password.
- You should now be able to use your UCO internet banking account for all transactions and have successfully activate it.
Check Here- PM Kishan Beneficiary Status List
Login to UCO Bank Internet Banking?
Follow these steps to access your UCO online banking account:
- The official UCO Bank website can be found here. https://www.ucoebanking.in
- Select the E-Banking selection, as shown on the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Login.
- Now, the Personal Banking option will appear. You are require to click on that.
- A new page will be redirect to you. Select Continue from the drop-down menu.
- You have now reach the login page. Use your brand-new User ID to fill in the gaps. Then, from the drop-down menu, select Login.
- A second OTP will be sent to you, which you need to enter into the appropriate field. After that, click the Confirm button.
- Enter the password that you chose during the activation process now. Select Login starting from the drop menu.
- You should have successfully logged into your UCO internet banking account by this point.
UCO Bank Mobile Banking
Register for UCO Bank Mobile Banking?
In order to use UCO Bank’s mobile banking service, follow these simple steps:
- Downloading the UCO mobile banking app is the first step.
- You can log in with your credentials (create an MPIN) after downloading the app.
- You must enter your register number and account information to log in.
- A password must be created for you.
- After that, the new password will allow you to access the mobile banking application.