UKPSC Lekhpal/Patwari Admit Card:- UKPSC has advertised the recruitment of Patwari and Lekhpal district-wise whose request process ends on 2023. After submitting the request online applicants are now waiting for the hall ticket which has been publish online on 2023 and its exam will be held on 8th Jan 2023 at the designate exam center. Students may get their hall ticket copy online whose site and process are share below in this article. For more particular about UKPSC Patwari and Lekhpal hall ticket read the article.
UKPSC Lekhpal/Patwari Admit Card 2023
- 1 UKPSC Lekhpal/Patwari Admit Card 2023
- 2 UKPSC Lekhpal/Patwari Admit Card 2023 Details
- 3 psc.uk.gov.in Admit Card 2023
- 4 Uttarakhand Patwari Bharti Exam Date
- 5 How to Check UKPSC Lekhpal/Patwari Admit Card 2023 Online?
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission close the application window for UKPSC Patwari online request to fill up the 563 posts of Patwari and Lekhpal across the different districts of the state on 2023. The applications accepted to appear for the examination will be inform via the issue of admit card. Half-done applications will be decline and no further process of such applications will be approve.
Generally, the admit cards are published 15th days before the commencement of the exam. It will include details of the exam date, paper Centre and time duration. The authorities will issue the paper hall tickets online. Applicants can download their corresponding hall ticket from the UKPSC official website. For further particular & information on the UKPSC Patwari Lekhpal Admit Card, go through the following post till the end.
UKPSC Lekhpal/Patwari Admit Card 2023 Details
|Commission||Uttarakhand Public Help Commission|
|Exam Date||8th January 2023|
Check Also:- IGNOU B.Ed. Admit Card
The state agency authorized to administer the Civil Services Examination for entry-level positions in the various Civil Services of the state of Uttarakhand is the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, or UKPSC. The Uttarakhand Public Help Commission has been comprise under the arrangements of Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Legislative head of Uttarakhand vide warning no. dated March 14, 2001, as 247/1 Personnel 2001. The commission appeared on fifteenth May, 2001.
The Commission’s sanctioned strength is the Chairperson and six Members. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Procedure and Conduct of Business Rules 2013, drafted by the Public Service Commission Uttarakhand in accordance with Section 11 of the U.P., govern the commission’s operations. State Public Help Commission.
psc.uk.gov.in Admit Card 2023
The UKPSC began accepting applications online on October 8 of this year, and after three months, the Lekhpal and Patwari exam is scheduled to take place on January 8th of 2023. The written exam will be taken first, followed by document and medical verification by PET and PMT. The board says that there are 563 open positions, 172 of which are for Lekhpal positions and 391 for Patwari positions. Candidates can find their admit cards on the websites ukpsc.net.in and ukpsc.gov.in.
Officials from the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission have made the Revenue Sub Inspector Exam UKPSC Admit Card available on their website. The UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Exam will take place on January 8, 2023. In addition, the official announcement indicates that the UKPSC RSI Admit Card, UK Patwari Admit Card and UK Lekhpal Admit Card can be found at the page’s conclusion. The UKPSC Patwari and Lekhpal Exam Date information is also available in the sections below.
Read Also:- BPSSC Admit Card
Uttarakhand Patwari Bharti Exam Date
The exam will be held according to the schedule, as stated in the official notification from UKPSC regarding Patwari and Lekhpal Recruitment 2023. The recruiting body will soon announce the specific exam date. When the exam dates are announced, we will post them here for you to see. The assessment paper for the UK Patwari and Lekhpal Enlistment Assessment will remember inquiries for three significant subjects, specifically – Hindi, General Information, and General Math. There will be a total of 100 questions on the question paper, each worth one point. The exam must be completed by the appearing candidates within two hours.
How to Check UKPSC Lekhpal/Patwari Admit Card 2023 Online?
Candidates must possess a valid admit card issued in their name by the UKPSC in order to take the UKPSC Patwari and Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 exam. It very well may be effortlessly downloaded internet based by adhering to the given arrangement of guidelines. Follow these instructions.
- Firstly, all the concerned students need to go to the UKPSC’s official site.
- Go to the Latest Notifications column on the website’s webpage.
- Look for the link to load the UK Patwari Lekhpal Hall Ticket 2023.
- Click on the suitable site.
- Enter the required details in the fields to log in, such as the request number & password.
- After that, tap on the Submit button so as to save the details.
- Your hall ticket to appear for the written paper of UK Patwari and Lekhpal recruitment will appear on the screen.
- Download the same & take its printout for the day of the paper.
Can Check:- SBI Clerk Admit Card
Points to be Remembered
- UKPSC will be responsible for issuing the hall ticket for the Patwari and Lekhpal Recruitment Exam.
- The admit cards will be publish online on the UKPSC official web portal.
- It is solely the duty of the Students to download his/her admit card.
- It is obligatory to carry a printed copy of admit card to the allotted examination Centre on the paper day.
- Failure to produce the hall ticket will not allow you to sit for the paper.
- Read the exam date, time & venue details very carefully.
- Report at the exam Centre 30- 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the paper.
- For the latest notifications, it is advised to be in regular touch with the UKPSC official site.
Details mentioned on the UK Patwari Exam Hall Ticket
Upon exit, applicants can access their relevant admit cards online for download. The following information will be include on the downloaded admit card. Verify the information once, and if there are any inconsistencies, notify the appropriate authorities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applying Post
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Date and Day of the exam
- Exam Time
- Exam Center with complete address
- Center Code
- Candidate’s Photograph/ Signature
- Important Instructions