UP Bhulekh Portal- The process of digitization is going on by the government. Keeping this in mind, the Uttar Pradesh government had start the UP Bhulekh Portal. All the land records were computerized under this website. UP Bhulekh Portal was launch on 2nd May. Which has been execute in all the tehsils of Uttar Pradesh.
The notification about the land records of all the tehsils of Uttar Pradesh is available on the UP Bhulekh portal. Through this web portal day to day land records, activities can be arranged. Land record data, owner of land records, notification of land records, etc. can be seen on this portal. Through this portal transparency will also come into the system & both time and money will be rescue.
UP Bhulekh Portal
All the notification related to Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh has now been make online. UP Bhulekh Portal means that the information relate to the land is written in writing. The Uttar Pradesh government has begin an official web portal named UP Bhulekh to see the complete particular of the land of the people of the state online.
The people of the state will get the full particular of their land through the UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni portal. Any person of the condition can take advantage of this facility. Bhulekh literally means the full details of the land. Through this, you can claim ownership of the land. Because in this all the particular of your land are give.
UP Bhulekh Portal Details
|Portal Name||UP Bhulekh Land Records, Khasra Khatauni|
|Who Launched||Govt of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Uttar Pradesh|
Check Also- OPSC OES Admit Card
About UP Bhulekh
Land records can be added to and updated through the Bhulekh portal. With the digitization of land records, property tax payments are required because they can be monitored and penalized. The legitimacy of the property can be verified with the help of Bhulekh’s ownership details, which is helpful when buying or selling land.
The Bhulekh UP portal has been designed to digitize Uttar Pradesh’s land records. This simplifies the day-to-day operations of land records. The citizens of Uttar Pradesh are able to view their account numbers, such as Khasra and Khatauni, with the assistance of Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh. Every resident of Uttar Pradesh now has easy access to their land record information from the comfort of their own homes thanks to Bhulekh UP. Citizens will no longer need to visit the Revenue Office, the UP Lekhpal, or any other relevant office for this.
Read Also- Tamil Nadu SSLC Results 10th Result
Uttar Pradesh Land Record
This Bhulekh is referred to by a variety of names in various locations, including land records, farm papers, farm maps, land details, accounts, and so forth. The goal of the UP Bhulekh portal is to digitize UP Bhulekh Portal land records so that residents can easily access all information about their property from the comfort of their own homes. The purpose of the Bhulekh web portal is to digitize Uttar Pradesh’s land records in such a way that their day-to-day operations can be simplified. Today, we’ll show you how to view all of your land’s information online.
Can Check-NHM Arunachal Pradesh Result
How To Check UP Bhulekh Portal Online?
- First of all the beneficiary has to go to the official web portal of Bhulekh upbhulekh.gov.in
- If you want to see the duplicate of Khasra Khatauni, then you click on the option of copying Khasra
- On this page, you have to on foot the captcha code.
- Then a new page will open, from which you will have to give or select your district, tehsil, village, Khasra, Khatauni number or survey number or lease notification.
- First of all, select your district, then select tehsil then choose village.
- After that select the suitable tab and then enter the required details.
- After this, all the information will be noticeable on the computer screen.
Benefits Of Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Portal
- Under this scheme of Uttar Pradesh, the people of the state can get the map of their land by entering their Khasra number & Jamabandi number.
- The people of the state can easily see the complete particular of their land online sitting at home.
- With the launch of this online Bhulekh website, the time of the people of UP will also be saved.
- People will not need to go to Patwarkhana to get notification about this Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh.
The Process To Do UP Bhulekh Portal Login
- First of all, you have to go to the official web portal of the Revenue Council, Uttar Pradesh upbhulekh.gov.in.
- Now the webpage will open in front of you.
- On the webpage, you have to click on the login option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you in which the following options will open in front of you.
- board of revenue administrator login
- board of revenue report login
- Tehsil Mutation Login
- District Administrative Login
- Tehsil Administrator Login
- Tehsil Report Login
- Kha. Pu-3 Print login
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After that, you have to enter your username, password & captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to the web portal.