UP D.El.Ed Counselling 2023:- To fill the remaining seats, a direct admission process has begun from September 21 until September 26, 2023. After the second counselling, more than 1.24 lakh seats remain unfilled. The results of the UP Deled 2nd Counseling College Allotment have been released. In both rounds of counselling, seats have been allocated for 45153 students. Stay in touch with us for the most recent updates.
The UP Deled 2023 Rank List is currently available. The D.El.Ed Counseling programme will begin on August 5, 2023. 1.68 lakh applicants have submitted applications for the 2023 Session. In September 2023, the D.El.Ed admissions process will be finished. Visit the page below to view the D.El.Ed. rank and counselling schedule. Candidates can access the page below to check their rank by entering their registration number.
UP D.El.Ed Counselling 2023 Result
Online Choice Filling for BTC D.El.Ed 2023 will start in August, 2023. Candidates have to give Choice of their desired DIETs & Private Colleges. Details of College, No. of Seats, Contact No. will be available on the Portal (www.updeled.gov.in). Ranks of Candidates & Details of Seats will also available on that Portal. Admission will be on 2,29,150 Seats. Get Details of No. of Seats in DIET, Private Colleges, Minority Colleges. Check UP D.El.Ed Detailed Counseling Schedule & Download Official Deled Counseling Notice 2023 from the link given below.
UP D.El.Ed Counselling 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari|
|Admission Date||Yet Not Published|
Can Check- Indian Airforce Agniveer Provisional List
About UP D.El.Ed
For those who want to apply for admission to the Diploma in Elementary Education Batch 2023, the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board recently issued an invitation to submit UP D.El.Ed Applications (Formerly BTC). There was a call for applications from June 2023 to June 2023. Many candidates applied for this application in an effort to improve their educational prospects in the future.
UP D.El.Ed Counselling & Admission
- For all districts, only one application will be accepted.
- Candidates won’t have the option to edit their application. Fill out the application form carefully.
- The application form and ID proof will be matched with the photo of the selected candidates.
- After the deadline for online applications, mark sheets, certificates, and results will not be accepted.
- Candidates can apply to any institution that is open based on their preferences; merit-based colleges will also be offered.
For admission to DIET and private colleges, the UP Basic Education Board will begin the online application process for BTC (Deled) in 2023. Online counselling is a concern for many candidates. Offline counselling was used up until last year. However, the Board altered the transparency process. Beginning with BTC 2016, online counselling will be available. Examine the counselling calendar.
Check Also- Odisha Board Admit Card
UP D.El.Ed Counseling Schedule
|Online Choice Filling & College Allotment||Updated Soon|
|Document Verification & Admission In Allotted College||Updated Soon|
|College Allotment||Updated Soon|
|Session Starting For Candidates||Updated Soon|
Read Also- Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment
How To Apply UP D.El.Ed Online Counseling Process 2023 Online?
- The Merit List will be prepared in Ascending Order based on the Entries Completed by Candidates in the Online Application Form.
- A merit list will be created for each category, according to gender, science, and the arts.
- Based on their merit list, which serves as the basis for selection, candidates will be given a rank.
- Candidates with the Selected Rank may fill the desired seat online within the allotted time.
- After that, NIC will handle the college allocation procedure www.updeled.gov.in
- Chances of selection in the second round of counselling will be based on open seats. Candidate is entitled to fill choice in second round if first round selection is not made.
- According on the candidate’s choices, a college will be assigned. It is the responsibility of the assigned college’s principal to give information regarding vacancies and positions that have been filled.
Documents Required During UP D.El.Ed Counselling Process 2022
The following documents will be required at the time of UP D.El.Ed Counselling 2023 process of session –
- Original transcripts and diplomas supporting the candidate’s qualifications
- The Deled online application form and payment receipt can be printed.
- passport-size images.
- Residence certificate from Uttar Pradesh, character certificate, caste certificate (for candidates who fall under the reserved category), and certificate of physical health, etc.
- copies of all the documents mentioned above.
- ID documentation such as a ration card, voter ID card, or Aadhar card
- Slip for BTC Fee Payment and a printout of the application
- All transcripts and awards
- UP Character Certificate for Residents (Not Compulsory)
- Health Certification (Not Compulsory)
- Certificate of Category (For Reservation)
- Certificate for a Special Category (If Applicable)
- Copies of all documents made by Xerox
- Photo the size of a passport, etc.
- AFFIDAVIT (Download Affidavit Format & Required Documents Detail
- ID Verification (Like- Voter Card, Ration Card, Bank Pass Book, DL Etc.
AP EAMCET 1st Seat Allotment Result