UP Free Laptop Yojana- Register UP Free Laptop Yojana online and see UP Free Laptop List 2023 as well as how to check the eligibility, benefits and application status of the scheme. As you all know, along with the central government, the state government is also making many efforts to advance the field of education. Uttar Pradesh government has also started such a scheme.
Whose name is UP Free Laptop Scheme. Today we are going to provide you all the important information relate to this scheme through this article. Such as what is UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 its purpose, benefits, eligibility, required documents, application process and UP Free Laptop Yojana list etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information relate to Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana, then you are requester to read this article till the end.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023
- 1 UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023
- 2 Up Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Details
- 3 UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 List
- 4 UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Registration
- 5 How To Apply UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Online?
This information is being spree through various online and offline sources that UP Free Laptop Yojana has been launches by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, free laptops will be provide to students who have secure minimum 65% marks in class 10th and 12th. A budget of 1800 crores has been set by the government for the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023. The launch of UP Free Laptop Yojana has not been confirm from any official source.
As of now no such scheme has been start by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. However, the Uttar Pradesh government has announce the launch of the UP Free Smartphone/Laptop scheme. Through which smartphones and tablets will be provide to the students. In future, if the government starts any scheme to provide laptops, then we will definitely inform you.
Up Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Details
|Up Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Details|
|Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme|
|name of government||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Announcers||Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath|
|number of beneficiaries||01 crore|
|plan level||state level|
Check Also- Bihar Ration Card List
About UP Free Laptop Yojana
On August 19, it was announce by the Honorable Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath that the youth of the state of Uttar Pradesh, who have receive bachelor’s degree diploma and any other technical education, will be include under this scheme by the state government at a cost of Rs. 3 thousand crores. And 1 crore smartphones, tablets etc. will be made available to them by the government, but under this fund no discussion has been done by the government about laptops.
As you all know, having a laptop has become very necessary for students to get education in today’s time. Apart from this, many other important tasks are also done through the laptop. Students can also find jobs through laptops. Information relate to the launch of UP Free Laptop Yojana by the government is spreading to encourage students to get good marks and higher education. Let us tell you that the UP Free Laptop Scheme has not yet been launches by the Uttar Pradesh government. The UP government has announce the launch of the UP Free Smartphone/Tablet Scheme to provide only tablets and smartphones. Through which the government will provide smartphones and tablets to the students.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 List
Residents of Uttar Pradesh state who want to find their name under UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 they have to wait now because the state government has not yet shared any information about UP Free Laptop Yojana List, in future if Uttar Pradesh government If a list is issue by the Govt., then we will provide you all the information about it. This type of information is not available at this time
Note: – At present, no new order has been issue by the government regarding this scheme, now no application form is being accept under if the government takes any decision about this in the future, we will inform you.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Registration
UP Free Laptop Yojana is going to be launcher from 25th December. Tablets and smartphones will be distributed under this scheme on the occasion of the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. This distribution will be done to the final year students of various courses. In the first phase of this scheme, students of different districts of Uttar Pradesh will get free smartphones and tablets.
With the availability of tablets and smartphones, boys and girls will be able to be technically trainer. In the first phase of this scheme, these tablets and smartphones will be provide to the students of different professional courses and those who pass the school at Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Stadium. A large number of students from every district of the state will participate on this occasion. About one crore smartphones and tablets will be distribute by the Uttar Pradesh government through this scheme.
One Lakh UP Free Laptop Tablets & Yojana
In the first phase of UP 60000 mobile phones and 40000 tablets will be distribute. All final year BA, BSc, ITI, MBBS, MD, BTech, MTech, PhD, MSME and skill development course students will be given priority under this scheme. Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme. Apart from this, the benefit of this scheme will be given only to those students who have secure 65% or more marks in class 10th and 12th.
The entire process from registration to distribution has been kept free by the government. Students do not need to pay any kind of fees to apply under this scheme. So far, registration of more than 38 lakh students has been received through DG Shakti Portal. Still the work of registration is going on. Renowned companies like Lava, Samsung, Acer etc. have been placed orders for supply of tablets and smartphones. To maintain the transparency of the procurement process, the largest ever order has been placed on the Gem portal.
Read Also- UP Free Scooty Yojana
Selection Process Of UP Free Laptop Yojana
- The selection under the UP Free Laptop Scheme will be done through the District Magistrate.
- A committee will be form under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate, which will have 6 members.
- A list of identifies educational institutions will be prepare by this committee.
- Under this scheme, laptops will be purchase through Gem portal.
- The Gem Portal has been designate as the nodal agency for the implementation of the scheme.
- Apart from this, the eligibility criteria will also be decide by this committee.
Eligibility For UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023
- To apply under this scheme, you must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must have recently secure good marks in 10th or 12th.
- Students doing polytechnic and ITI can also apply under this scheme.
Check Here- PM Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojana
How To Apply UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Online?
- First of all you have to go to the official website upcmo.up.nic.in
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link.
- Now you have to click on Apply Now.
- After this the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form like name, address, age etc.
- After this you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply under this scheme.
Benefits & Features Of UP Free Laptop Yojana
- Through this scheme, laptops will be provide free of cost to the students of class 10th and 12th of Uttar Pradesh.
- The field of education will move forward through this scheme.
- Under the a budget of eighteen hander crores has been set by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- To apply under this scheme, you have to register yourself on the official website.
- The minimum marks for distribution of laptops under the Free Laptop Scheme can range from 65% to 70%.
- Students doing polytechnic and ITI have also been include under this scheme.
- Students will be able to do their studies better through laptops.
- Through this scheme, students will also be encourage to score good marks.
Details Mentioned UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number