UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form:- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s new web portal has been launch by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh i.e., Yogi Aditya Nath on 3rd January 2024. The site will focus on the Uttar Pradesh PSC One Time Registration process. Till now, around 10,500 citizens have register themselves on the portal and the number is still growing. The whole One Time Registration process is available online.
The OTR will make the request process easier for the applicants when they will fill out the application form. The OTR online form has been made available to the Applicants on the official portal of UPPSC OTR. Applicants who are interest in getting to know more about the UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2024 must check the following article thoroughly.
UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2024
The OTR form can be access online only. No other mode is available to get access to it. It is important for the applicants to register themselves to get updates about the upcoming recruitment information. The One Time Registration Form can be accessed anytime & anywhere. No deadline has been put for the One-time Registration process.
UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2024 Details
|Name of the Authority
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
|3rd January 2024
|Online Form Availability Status
|Online Form Availability Mode
Check Also:- Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment
The state agency responsible for recruiting all entry-level positions in Uttar Pradesh’s Group A and Group B Civil Services is known as the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The Indian Constitution grants the agency’s charter. A Public Service Commission for the Union and each state is outlined in Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, which is titled “Services Under the Union and the States.” On April 1, 1937, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was establish with the primary objective of recruiting candidates for the state’s various services. The 1976 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation governs the commission.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh PSC One Time Registration OTR
The portal allows anyone to sign up. The authority does not impose any requirements on UPPSC One-Time Registration. Depending on the recruitment, the authority will publish the eligibility requirements. Before applying for a position, candidates must verify whether or not they meet the authority’s eligibility requirements. The requirements for eligibility will be list in the appropriate recruitment notification.
Read Also:- West Bengal Anganwadi Recruitment
Required Documents For UP One Time Registration
While completing the OTR Form, applicants will also be required\ to upload a number of documents. Without the request documents, the one-time registration will not be complete. The list of documents that applicants are required to upload in the One-Time Registration Online Form is provided below.
- Photograph of the Applicants- It ought to be a picture take recently. The image ought to be passport-size. The photograph shouldn’t be covered in stains. The format of the scanned image should be jpg, jpeg, or PNG. The size that the authority specifies in the guidelines applies to the photograph file.
- Signature of the Candidates- The candidates must sign the document using a blue or black pen on white paper. The signature ought to be neat and unmistakable. After scanning, the signature must be upload. The signature of the applicant must be upload in jpeg, jpg, or PNG format. The guidelines state that the size requirements for the signature file should be met.
Can Check:- ICDS Bihar Anganwadi Recruitment
How to Check UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2024?
Candidates who are new to the portal and want to learn more about how to register can do so here. We have discussed the One-Time Registration procedure in detail in the following paragraph. To complete an otr.pariksha.nic.in one-time registration, follow these steps.
- Start the registration process by landing on the official site of UPPSC OTR i.e. otr.pariksha.nic.in.
- There, you will have to scroll down & tap on the option of Register Now.
- After tapping on the link, a new page will materialize on your respective screen.
- Now, start filling out the asked particular on the registration form carefully and submit them.
- After the victorious registration, a pop box will appear. Tap on the Click here to login.
- Now, log in yourself on the portal by entering the OTP particular and then change your password.
- After changing the password, log in again through the password and full your verification status.
- Start filling out the personal, communication & qualification details in the form carefully.
- Afterwards, upload the required papers in the correct manner and move forward.
- Fill out the experience details and take a preview of the request form.
- At last, submit the online form & download the OTR Slip for future use.
Benefits of UPPSC One Time Registration
There are several interest of UP One Time Registration. Some of them are give below.
- You can do the One Time Registration anytime & anywhere.
- Applicants will be able to apply for the recruitment without entering any particular.
- Aspirants will be able to update their particular under various categories on the OTR portal.
- The OTR also protect the candidate and website from any misuse & fraud.
- The OTR will make the mapping as well report generation process easy.