UPSC ESE Admit Card:- The Union Public Service Commission is going to publish the UPSC ESE Admit Card 2023 in the 2nd week of January 2023. Applicants need to visit upsconline.nic.in to get the UPSC ESE Hall Ticket 2023. ESE Prelims is going to be conduct in offline mode on 19th February 2023 across the Nation against the 327 posts. Direct website to download the Union Public Service Commission ESE Prelims Admit Card 2023 will be activated below, inside the table, once it is publish officially.
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2023
- 1 UPSC ESE Admit Card 2023
- 2 UPSC ESE Admit Card 2023 Details
- 3 UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card Download
- 4 UPSC ESE Prelims Exam Date 2023
- 5 How to Check UPSC ESE Admit Card 2023 Online?
Union Public Service Commission ESE 2023 Admit Card is one of the mandatory documents, which is require to have to appear in the paper going on held on 19 February 2023. Officials of the Union Public Service Commission have not yet disclosed any date when it is going to be publish at upsconline.nic.in. Most probably, it may be available on the official website four weeks before the paper date as per last year’s trends.
Credentials which are required to have Registration Number and Date Of Birth to download the Union Public Service Commission ESE 2023 Hall Ticket. Students are not going to get any physical copy this document via post, every single individual need to download it from the official web portal f the Union Public Service Commission, upsconline.nic.in and make print copy of A4 size to carry it to exam Centre with a photo identity card, which can be once Aadhaar Card or Voter ID Card.
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2023 Details
|Exam||UPSC ESE 2023|
|Post Category||Admit Card|
|Organizer||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination||19 February 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Admit Card||January 2023|
Check Also:- Karnataka SSLC Time Table
UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card Download
The Union Public Service Commission’s upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in official websites will both be updated, with the UPSC ESE Prelims Hall Ticket 2023 published on the second website and direct access to download on the first website. Those who do not have required documentation will not be allotted to appear in the UPSC ESE Prelims 2023, and candidates must arrive at the exam site with all necessary documents.
UPSC ESE Prelims Exam Date 2023
The Union Public Service Commission has announced the date of the UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam. Additionally, the UPSC Engineering Services Examination will be held on February 19, 2023. With their UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Admit Card 2023, all applicants must show up to the exam on the scheduled date. The Union Public Service Commission has made an official announcement regarding the date of the Engineering Services Examinations (Prelims). Candidates should be aware that Paper I and Paper II will be administered offline on February 19, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m., respectively, with a three-hour exam duration.
UPSC ESE Prelims Exam Schedule
|10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Paper||200 Marks|
|2.00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.||Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecom. ENGG.||300 Marks|
Read Also:- DSSSB Teaching Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment
UPSC ESE Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
The exam will consist of two papers, each with a time limit of two hours and three hours for the first and second candidates, respectively. In the CSE 2023 Prelims, there will be a total of 500 questions, one for each point. You can learn more about the exam by looking at the table below.
|Correct Response||Incorrect Response|
|I||General Awareness & Engineering Aptitude||200||200||02 Hours||+1 Mark||-⅓ Mark|
|II||Domain Subject||300||300||03 Hours|
Can Check:- NHM Nagaland Answer Key
How to Check UPSC ESE Admit Card 2023 Online?
Follow the steps below and download the UPSC Engineering Services Call Letter for Prelims from the official web portal.
- Go to the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission upsc.gov.in.
- On the webpage, go to the Admit Cards section.
- Then, you will be redirect to the new page.
- On that page, observe the direct Download site to get the UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2023.
- Upon a single click, you can download your Union Public Service Commission Engineering Service Examination Hall Ticket 2023.
- Take out the printed copy of the Union Public Service Commission ESE Prelims Call Letter 2023 for further usage.
Important Instructions to Candidates
- Applicants should download the hall ticket before the date of the exam.
- Applicants should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the particular mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Competitors are advise to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the call letter can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Date, Time, and Venue of the Paper will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Applicants should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Examination.
- Applicants should note that the UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2023 will have some instructions for the paper day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Details Mentioned On UPSC ESE Admit Card 2023
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Name of the Test Centre
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Required For Union Public Service Commission ESE 2023
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazette Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph